Chapter 17

FLOWER IN MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghoon couldn’t sleep that night. He kept thinking about his father’s words.

“Oh god, there might be something happen before. How could I know? I can’t even remember a single thing before the accident. Why did abeoji send us to Germany then? Why did abeoji make them a part? Why does Seungyeon never tell Hana about Jonghyun? What should I do to get my memories back.” He felt so helpless.

 

In the morning in Lee Mansion

"Jonghoon-ah, you don't have breakfast son?" Mrs. Lee asked her son who walked away to the door. He stopped his steps and turned to face his mother.

"Anieyo omma, I'm not hungry." He answered and leave without greeting his father. Mrs. Lee a bit shocked about her son's behavior this morning. Jonghoon is a very caring son, she didn't understand what happen to him this morning.

"What happen to him? He doesn't usually skip breakfast. He even didn't greet you. Do you know something yeobo?" Mrs. Lee asked her husband, full of curiousity obout her son behavior this morning.

"Leave him alone. Your stubborn son will know what's the consequence of arguing with me." Mr. Lee continued.

 

G&G Group, the next day.


“Noona..noona..noona open the door.” Minho knocked Seungyeon office. He looks pale and panicked.

“What happen Gong Minho?” Seungyeon opened the door. She's a bit shocked looking at his serious face.

“Lee Constructions cancelled the deal. We’re in a big trouble noona.Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter