Chapter 1

FLOWER IN MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

“Hana baby, palli ireona” a very soft kiss landed on her right cheek. A girl called Hana open her eyes and smile to a beautiful woman beside her.

“Good morning, Omma” said Hana.

“Good morning my Baby, do you sleep well?”

“Ne Omma, I have a beautiful dream last night.” Hana smiled and hugged her mother tightly.

“Really? What did you dream about, Hun?”

“I walked with a tall handsome man in a beautiful flower garden, He carried me on his back.” Hana’s smiling when she’s talking about a man in her dream.

“Baby, you’re too young to dream about handsome man, you’re just turned 7 last week.”

“Ani Omma, I feel very familiar to him but I can’t really remember. I think he is my Appa.”

Omma’s face become pale and sad. A couple crystal drops fall from her eyes, she turns around and walks toward the door.

“Breakfast’s ready, wash your face and brush your teeth before coming down,” and then she walked away.

Hana's a little confuse seeing her mother’s action, she is curious why Omma always cry when they talk about Appa? She never show her his picture, she never talk about any specific thing about him, she always cry when Hana asked about him.

“Is my Appa a really bad person? Why omma didn't put his last name to mine?” Hana speaks in her mind.


In the kitchen

A beautiful woman wiped her eyes and tried to smile like nothing happened.

“Seungyeon-ah, where is Hana?” an older woman ask her w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter