Chapter 7

She's My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darie felt like throwing her hands in frustration as she saw a nerdy student behind GD balancing at least 5 stack of books in his arms while GD looked at her expectantly with a smirk. The school day is finally over and like the good girl that she is, she really did wait for GD after his classes like what he ordered her to do. Seeing the books, she can't really believe that GD would actually let her carry all those like what he said. Could he?


GD stretched his arms when he stopped in front of her waving a hand over to the student behind him. He smirked down at her. "I appreciate your enthusiasm in making up for those days you had tried to usurp my territory." He waved his hands in front of the books.


She really can't believe this! And the fact that he knows the word usurp is making fall. "You're not serious are you?"


GD tilted his head a little with a thoughtful but narrowed eyes. "Depends how serious you want me to be... Sandie Park." The stress on the name made Darie's jaw clenched. But she still tried.


"Have you looked at my arms? They're stick thin." She stretched it out so he could see how skinny they are are, "And... I weigh a lot less than you do."


"I agree," GD said with the left side of his mouth turned up. "But tell me, how did you manage to knock out a hundred and 80 pound guy with just one punch?"


Darie's pursed her lips because she couldn't protest or deny it altogether. Sandie punching someone is not really surprising. Oh my god.


"Weren't you also carrying two dumbbells in school last week saying you need to work on your arm muscles?" He grinned knowing full well it wasn't really her. "I don't think carrying books would be hard in comparison."


He is such an . No wonder Sandie hates him. And Sandie is such a total weirdo. Who carry dumbbells to school for god's sake! Unable to utter protesting reasons, she sighed heavily and walked over to the student who looked surprised that she's actually doing what GD said without any strong arguments or perhaps a kick in the shin or a punch in the nose. The eyes behind the glasses got wider when she took the books from his arms.


Oh god, this is so heavy. From looking at it, there are two encyclopedias, 2 thick textbooks and a hardbound chemistry book. She tried to balance it in her small arms whille GD turned to the student.


"Scram," he simply told him.


The student hurriedly walked away, practically running, leaving GD smirking as he watched him. No doubt he would tell the school that Sandie Park is carrying GD Kwon's books home. His reign on the school is becoming tighter. And it won't be long until the name Sandie Park is buried in the long row of unknown students whom GD had successfully ran over. He doesn't really hate Sandie Park but her high strung attitude is really getting to him. Might be childish but subduing her name in this school will give him immense satisfaction.

Even if her twin will be an instrument for that.

He tried not to guffaw loudly at the thought on how the real Sandie would be once she gets back and realized everyone in this school is laughing at her and looking at her as GD's beck and call. It doesn't matter if she terrorizes the school again but this episode is golden.


He could remember when the animosity started and it is all because of that prick, Jang Hyun-Seung. He was a skinny, lame kid that keeps on clinging onto Sandie since they were in gradeschool. There was that one time in first grade when he and TOP are playing around and accidentally pushed Hyun-Seung who ended up on the floor with a scraped knee. He had bawled as if GD and TOP had hit him and then came Sandie who lit into them for bullying Hyun-Seung. From then on, she had always been on their case like her day wouldn't be complete if she hadn't acted like a snotty little kid saying she's against bullying when she was the one bullying them.


He didn't know when he started to fight her but their battle continued especially when they both found out their fathers were powerful figures in the society. Now it's a battle of name and pride.


And he can't wait until he stomped all over hers.


Knowing about the engagement their fathers had set up for them is another issue that he needs to contend with. Just what the hell is his father thinking? He and Mr. Dave Park might have been close, tight-knit friends but it doesn't mean their children would be too. Aren't they even aware they hated each other's guts?


"Can you just... at least be a gentleman and help me carry some of these?" Darie huffed behind the books.


GD raised his eyebrows. He knew he was being unfair for executing this on the wrong twin but would Sandie ever do this on her own? All is fair in power and titles.


"Sure." GD pulled out a thin notebook that is wedged between the encyclopedia and the chemistry book. He waved the notebook to Darie to show that he's not that ungentleman. "Let me lead the way."


Darie narrowed her eyes at GD's back and scowled at his utter ness before following him to his car. Its top was down and she all but threw the books in the back seat with a stormy face.


"There," Darie said brushing the dust that got on her shirt from the books which probably aged in his locker.


"I'm not sure if I should thank you-" GD said.


"Don't strain yourself," Darie snapped.


"-but I won't." He smiled widely. "It's going to be your duty from now on."


"Wha-." She glared at him. "Look. Whatever fight you had with my sister, exclude me on it. I had nothing to do with that. You guys can kill each other and I wouldn't even care. But do it when she is already here. Your despicable conduct is something I don't want to witness or suffer from when you are nothing but a name that Sandie had grilled on me to stay away from since I started this farce. So just... leave me be!"

GD pinched the bridge of his nose with his forehead creased. "Please don't talk like that when you're talking to me. You're giving me a headache when I see Sandie talking like she had read the dictionary."

"You're one to talk," Darie retorted in defense of her twin even though Sandie doesn't deserve it. "I doubt you even knew how to read."

But it might have been too much as GD's smile got wiped off his face as he turned his narrowed eyes at her. Darie pursed her lips as she looked anywhere but his face. When did she become downright mean? And does it really have to come out at the time she was talking to the guy she had asked not to tell on her secret to anyone?

Grandpa, why me?


"I wouldn't need to learn how," GD said. "Because you will be doing my homework for me and all those projects and... whatever the teachers give out in classes."


Darie can only close her eyes in complete consternation.


"Contrary to your belief, I do have something I need from you," GD continued and she looked at him. He grinned evilly. "Your face."


And Darie finally got it. "You want everyone to know Sandie succumbed to your-" she made quotation marks with her hands. "-power. God. Now I totally understand why Sandie detests even the mention of your name."


GD shrugged. "You needed me to keep my mouth shut for telling someone Sandie had a twin acting as her in YG High for whatever reasons you have and for your own fight with her. I needed eveyone to think Sandie succumbed -" he sounded so sarcastic as he stressed the word. "-to my power. Help works both ways. You need me, I need you. Everybody happy."


"No. Everybody is not happy. When you are making me your personal slave, that is not something I am overjoyed to do. Do it when Sandie's here!" And see if you can actually order her around. She added silently.


GD said dramatically as if she was an idiot which is by far the most offensive thing he could ever insinuate. "I need you as Sandie Park to show everyone that this school is no longer divided between the Tiger and the Dragon. Because the Tiger already conceded to the Dragon."


He sound so simple minded it makes Darie want to laugh but knowing that she would the one to benefit the conceding part, she guessed she doesn't find that humorous. And the fact that he sounded just like Sandie makes her want to wither from all these childishness. Just what the heck is this stupid fight? She doesn't understand it all! And what the point is! The power to rule the school? Who does that? They sound like two villains fighting on ways to take over the world or something.


"Unless you want to call this whole thing off," GD continued. "It doesn't really matter to me either way. And just thought you should know that I'm also helping you win the battle with your diabolical twin. She will...." He looked liked he was looking for the right words. "…harvest what you reap." He sounded so sure of what he said.

"You mean reap what I harvest," Darie corrected.


GD waved his hand. "Whatever. So, we have a deal."


This guy is unbelievable. "What deal? I don't think we're even talking to agree on a deal!"


GD opened the passenger door of his car and slid in. "It's gonna be the deal whether you agree or disagree." He put on his black sunglasses as he started the ignition of his car. The engine purred silently. "I've always wanted to see Sandie Park lose. It doesn't have to be really her as long as I can see her losing face, then it's good enough for me. See you tomorrow Park."


Darie was left speechless as she watched GD drove off leaving the car's smoke billowing in the wind. This is more bad than bad. She really thought she would be able to get this plan through. GD wants to use her to have the whole school thinks Sandie Park is bending her will to his. Never mind the fact that it was originally her plan but she didn't plan for GD to know she wasn't Sandie and for him to use that to his advantage. A personal slave for GD Kwon wasn't part of her plan.


She closed her eyes praying for some divine intervention on this craziness. Sandie is going to literally kill her once she finds out. And she have no doubt that she will.


She doesn't want to wonder what type of revenge she's gonna cook up this time. Myabe she should just kill herself before the one month is up.












Sandie rolled her tongue inside her cheek as she waited for the chauffer to pick her up. She rolled her eyes on how pathetically lame this is to be picked up in school like some grade schooler. She sighed heavily as she tapped the toe of Darie's school shoes on the pavement of the parking lot waiting for the familiar sight of Darie's car to turn up. HyunA and Minzy are still inside the school talking to some other students when Sandie told them she's gonna go home first.


Taking out the phone from her pocket, she, again, went to the page of YG High to get some news on what's happening in her territory. Darie'd better not let her see something that would make her turn into hulk mode because there is nothing she wouldn't do while she's at it. But before she can snoop around, a hand pushed her making her fall forward and she dropped her phone.


Ah . Brows creased in anger on who dared to even touch her, she turned and found Jessica with a fuming face with two of her friends behind her. Sandie sighed exasperatedly. She had no doubt she knew why Jessica is turning y on her again. Word might have got around that she is now the President's designated math tutor.

Sandie crossed her arms over her chest without bothering to pick up her phone and raised one of her eyesbrows back at her, once Darie's nemesis, now hers.


"You got something to say to me?"


"Leave Donghae alone before I get you kicked out of here,"Jessica warned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter