Chapter 7

The Player

 

Hello guys ^^ 
Sorry for the short chapter here, it's 'cause I'm tired >< 

Enjoyyyy!!

--

LUNCH

 

I still haven't got over Hoya's sudden intelligence.

 

I was in the tenth place, right on the dot. I should be jumping about in happiness right?! But I was busy interrogating Hoya, I didn't had time to congratulate myself.

 

LEE HOWON!” I yelled at him in the middle of the canteen. “What were you doing at home!? Did you have a teacher as one of your girlfriends or something??”

 

Hoya covered his ears. “Aish, told you I was hardworking already! Shouldn't you be congratulating me?!”

 

In the end, I shook his hand in mock formality to congratulate him.

 

The rest of the guys arrived at the lunch table, and I asked if any of them got into the trip.

 

I got in. And Dongwoo is a freaking genius, I tell you,” Woohyun said. “He looks like a pabo but he actually got first place!” Dongwoo laughed sheepishly.

 

Sounds familiar,” I shot a glare at Hoya. “What about you, Sulli?”

 

She and Sungjong squirmed in their seat, and mumbled something about getting the bottom in the class. Sunggyu and Sungyeol also happily announced their last positions, as if it was no big deal. Myungsoo and I were on the verge of stabbing them with our forks.

 

Improve concentration with basketball, huh?!” I smacked the heads of Sunggyu and Sungyeol.

 

All the 'su's are pabos.” Hoya added in.

 

The 'su's, at once, started protesting and making up excuses, causing the entire canteen to be filled with their boisterous voices (espcially Sungyeol with his crow voice). Everyone turned their attention onto our table, so Hoya had to escape into the classroom before his raging fans decided to trample him.

 

I was about to run away too, with Myungsoo, before his fans start attacking us aka his best buddies for his number. Then Woohyun caught my eye and smiled, saying, “See you at the trip then!”

 

I beamed, nodded, and then sped off, thinking about how cute Woohyun was when he smiled.

 

NIGHT BEFORE THE TRIP

 

Yah Myungsooooooooooooo, help me pacckkkkkkkkkkkk.” I yelled for him.

 

It was the night before our 4 days 3 nights trip, and I should be all geared up and ready to go, but my heater broke and it was so cold that I didn't even want to stand up. I was curled up in a ball on my bed, with tons of blankets and scarfs wrapped around me.

 

In contrast, L, who just finished bathing in MY bathroom - “WHY CAN'T YOU BATH IN YOUR OWN HOUSE?!” - was shirtless and only wearing long jeans, with a towel draped over his neck. Thank god I was already used to it since young, if not I would have fainted on the spot.

 

Yah, can't you at least put in something?” He pointed at my empty luggage.

 

It's too coooolddddd.” I shivered. “Aren't you cold too?!”

 

He shook his head, and then threw in some sweaters into the luggage. “There, I helped. Now get up and pack.”

 

I groaned, and started to brush off some of the scarfs around me, when Hoya jumped into my room through the window, landing in the room with a boom.

 

How many times did I tell you, my poor tree can't stand your heavy weight anymore?!” I yelled.

 

He ignored my nagging and then looked at my luggage. “Oh, I forgot about the trip.”

 

Myungsoo and I exchanged looks of despair. “Great, then help me pack.” I said, and huddled back into a ball.

 

Myungsoo slapped his forehead. “You two..”

 

I wasted around another hour snuggling in bed before getting up to pack, and thankfully the two helped, for I would have frozen into a snowball.

 

Has Woohyun packed?” Myungsoo asked randomly.

 

Yup, he's coming over later!” I smiled happily at the thought of my hot chocolate arriving at my doorstep.

 

Suddenly, Hoya gave an weird expression and headed for the window. I stared after him, puzzled, partly because he hasn't finished packing my luggage (oops), and partly because he didn't tease me about him.

 

Yah, eodiga?”

 

To pack my bags!” he said, and scrambled down the tree.

 

I looked out of the window, at his disappearing figure. Hoya has been acting weirdly lately.. has some of his babies rebelled against him or something?

 

And, I came to a shocking realization. He hasn't been teasing me about Woohyun at all! It's a miracle.

 

Ding dong~” The bell sounded. Shaking my head, I headed to open the door for Woohyun, quickly forgetting about Hoya.

 

 

 

Hoya's POV

 

Has Woohyun packed?” Myungsoo asked _______. I immediately turned to see _________'s reaction.

 

Yup, he's coming over later!” _________ gave a smile so innocent, that I cringed. Cause I knew it wasn't for me anymore, it was for Woohyun.

 

Okay, why am I thinking about this? I'm getting weird lately. I mentally slapped myself. Must be because I hadn't been seeing my babies for much.

 

In any case, I suddenly felt like leaving – I didn't want to see __________ and Woohyun acting lovey-dovey again. Chills my bones.

 

I headed to the window, grabbing onto the railing and steadying myself before I reached for the tree.

 

Yah, eodiga?” _________ asked me.

 

Umm.. “To pack my bags!” I made up, and climbed down the tree as fast as I could.

 

Hoya hasn't been teasing ______ for a long, long time~ 2 chapters? Or is it 3 chapters? LOLOL

Anyway shirtless L kekeke :p