Chapter 1

The Player

HEADER DONE BY YOURS TRULY :) 
um i trust that you guys won't rip it right keke

Currently listening to: Paradise by Infinite 
Enjoy! :DDDDDD

----

Hello. 

I'm Park ________, currently studying in Seoul High. I'm 17 this year. You could say I was the average girl-next-door type I guess. Average grades, average looks, average everything. 

I have many friends whom I cherish and treasure, and have dated several times, just like a normal 17-year-old.

I'm normal. My best friend isn't.

Lee Howon, or better known as Hoya, is the number one player in the school. He's super charming, he could make every girl faint in happiness from the sight of his smile. Normal? I don't think so.

Everyone (mostly girls actually) calls him The Hoya, but I call him by just Howon. I mean seriously, what's up with the capitalized 'The' in front of his name?! Anyway. He's the school's heartthrob; girls swoon at the sight of him, but he's also a player. He loves to toy with girls' feelings.

We usually hang out together, with our group of friends, consisting of childhood friends andddddddd a bunch of other dorks. Like the one walking up to me right now.

 

“YAH _____-AH! WHY ARE YOU SO SLOW?” Dongwoo tugged at my hoodie. “Come on, the fries would be gone by the time we got there!”

“Okay okay okay, can't you just let a lady stroll in peace?!” I snapped at him.

It was lunch time and Dongwoo, the hungry dinosaur was cranky. He's older than me by two years, but usually really cute and innocent. Everybody loves to prank him (kekeke) but when it comes to food....

“Noona, just let him go on his food craze and accompany me~” Sungjong aegyo-ed at me. Another cutiepie.

“Ah, araso araso~” I succumbed to his cuteness and just let myself be dragged all over the cafeteria with him.

I spotted the rest of the guys sitting at the table already. The ones who are gobbling down the food – Dongwoo and Sunggyu, the two seniors. Woohyun, Sungyeol and Myungsoo were waiting for us to settle down though. Such gentlemen~

My other best friend, Sulli, was sitting right next to them with a shy expression on her face. On her plate, there was only a pathetic apple. She gave a small wave when I caught her eye, and I mouthed the words “EAT YOU SKINNY !”. Sulli pouted and just munched on the apple.

I turned back to Sungjong, who was already queuing for his food. Hmph, he didn't wait for me!! Seriously, dongsaengs these days..

 

Suddenly, someone placed a firm arm on my shoulder, causing me to yelp and snap my head back.

“Ouch, what the- oh hey dude.” I stopped in mid sentence when I saw who it was. Howon, or should I say Hoya, had his arm around me. He lazily gave me a nod of the head, aknowledging my greeting. The school's hottest guy, my best friend and my childhood friend for 10 years.

Or should I say, the person I am in love with.

“______-ah, this queue is so slow. Let me help you out.” Hoya said, and winked at the girl standing infront of me.

The poor girl shrieked in joy and immediately scooted off to scream about it to her friends, leaving a space for us to order our food. “And that's how you do it!” he laughed.

“Yah Howon, don't do that, that's just plain mean,” I said, glaring at him.

“Why?” Hoya turned and gave me a (freaking hot) smirk. “You jelly or something?”

I scoffed and grabbed my tray of food. “That won't work on me and you know that. I've even seen you in your Pokemon undies.”

Hoya's eyes bulged and quickly covered my mouth with his hand.

Yah,” he whispered furiously, while searching for possible candidates who heard what I said. “Did you and Myungsoo delete that photo like I told you to?!?!?!?!”

“The Pokemon undies? 'Course not.”

He facepalmed for a long time, and then muttered: “So not cute.”

And that's what my crush thinks of me. Not cute, not girly, definitely not y and therefore, in conclusion, he doesn't treat me like a person of the opposite gender. Not. At. All.

I sighed inwardly and headed back to the table. I may not be cute to the almighty Hoya, but he's not the only fish in the sea right?!

“_______-ah, jagiya, come sit next to me!” Woohyun gestured over to the empty spot next to him.

“No you don't Woohyun, she's sitting next to me!” Sungyeol squeezed his cute bum over, squishing Myungsoo, until there was a tiny space for me to sit at.

“NO she's sitting next to me!” Sungjong smacked his hyung's head.

“Um.. I think she wants to sit by me..” Sulli added in shyly.

NOOOOO THE SPACE HERE IS JUST RIGHT FOR HER NICE !” Woohyun yelled, earning another a smack on the head from Sungjong. Myungsoo gave me an aggravated expression, rolled his eyes and pushed Sungyeol back to his original seat.

Myungsoo, or L as everyone calls him, was the ulzzang of this school. He was on par with Hoya in popularity. However, he had enough of fangirls clawing and half- him everyday, and just flatly announced that he was gay. That definitely lowered his amount of fangirls who switched their target to Hoya instead. (NO OFFENSE TO GAY PEOPLE, GAY = HAPPY)

I laughed loudly and settled next to Woohyun-oppa. Hoya sat right next to me and started texting.

Curious, I glanced at him. He was texting 3 girls at the same time. Typical. “What school now?”

“All from Rose High, school of the babes yeah,” He answered, clicking his tongue. Totally unaware of my heart's pain.

Woohyun whistled. “Not bad Hoya.”

I rolled my eyes. Those two were super close, thanks to their 'love' for girls. “Howon-ah, what about the girl from Busan High? And her best friend you cheated with?”

Hoya looked at me, puzzled for a second. Then he snapped his fingers. “Oh, yeah, right, I forgot about them. Oh well.” He shrugged and dug into his food.

Myungsoo looked up from his fries and we exchanged knowing glances. He was the only one who knew what I was thinking. Hoya wasn't like that is the past. He was just like any other boys, whole-heartedly chasing after the girl they like and being true to her and themselves. Something caused him to change his entire mindset of girls.. and now he's the school's playboy.

 

Which is why I'll never have the courage to confess to him, because then, he would start treating me like the rest of the girls – just play things to kill time.



YAY we're done with one chapter <3 
Please leave some comments on how to improve the story etcetc yeah!!
But most importantly, please drool at hoya's hotness 8D