Chapter 2

The Player

 

Okay the second chapter!! 
Currently listening to SHINee's Kiss Kiss Kiss! Why do Minho have so little parts.. Urgh.

Why do I have so little readers..... :((((((
Nonetheless, enjoy~

 

And so lunch time came and went just like that. Dongwoo, Sungkyu, Woohyun and Sungyeol headed off to the senior's building while Sungjong and Sulli went to the junior's building. Hoya, L and I stayed in the same building for we were in the same year.

 

“Oh yeah, study well for the exams okay?” Woohyun turned around and winked at me, before entering the senior building.

 

“MERONG~” I stuck out my tongue.

 

Myungsoo saw that. “What was that~ Woohyun hyung's quite cute, isn't he?” he gave me a wry smile.

 

“Not as cute as me though,” Hoya, with his perfect jawline, blew kisses at passing girls, whose faces immediately flushed with the colour of red. 

 

“HO-BABY~!! AHHHHASDFGHJKL!!” The girls screamed and went hysteric.

 

Hoya smirked. “ers,” he said.

 

My face turned red too, but for a different reason. How could he do that? He doesn't even care about how they feel. Why am I still even friends with him in the first place?

 

Because you like him. Oh yeah. And have been waiting for him for like, 5 years. …Great way to rub it in, mind.

 

 

“_______-ah, Myungsoo-ah, you guys free after school?” Hoya said.

 

“H-huh?” I jerked awake from my self-conflict, my anger towards him dispelling. I could never stay angry with him for long. Curse you.

 

“I am, why?” Myungsoo replied him.

 

“Come over to my place. Woohyun hyung is coming over too. He's got the new version of Ninja Turtles (ok what the??) and we're gonna need four people.”

 

“Oh no,” I facepalmed. This wasn't the first time I was playing that idiotic game.

 

“And with the exams coming up too,” Myungsoo sighed.

 

AFTER SCHOOL

 

“LESSONS ARE OVER! Kaja~” Hoya smiled, showing his perfect teeth.

 

I resisted the urge to bear hug him.

 

We headed straight to Hoya's apartment. It was quite a long walk, but because some smart forgot to bring money for the bus fee, we ended up walking.

 

My school books were killing my arms, and I screamed at Hoya to help me with them, but he just ignored my cries and muttered something about “price to pay for good results”.

 

If not for Woohyun-oppa, I would have gained horse muscles in my arms.

 

Kamsamida Woohyun-oppa~” I beamed as I hooked my arm around his, skipping along. Hoya threw me a disgusted look.

 

Aigo what a cute kid you have here Myungsoo~” Woohyun patted my head. As to why I'm Myungsoo's kid, I have no idea.

 

Cheh, cute? Her?” Hoya scoffed. Instantaneously I felt a heavy weight on my heart. But I managed to return the sympathetic smile L gave me.

 

Ignoring his words, I continued chatting happily with Woohyun-oppa. Woohyun may be another 'aegyo king', with his bunny aegyo, but that's just his fun side. On the inside, he's really sensitive towards others and treats girls with respect. Unlike a certain someone I know..

 

Hoya's phone rang.

 

Hello? Oh, jagiya, wae? What? You're coming to my house? Okay, my friends and I are reaching soon..” He continued, adding “jagiya” behind every sentence.

 

Is that 1, 2 or 3? I glared daggers at him, using best-friend-telepathy to communicate with him.

 

He shrugged and gestured to his pocket. Help me get the keys in my pocket.

 

Stupid Howon..” I muttered under my breath and fished out his keys. But he never lets any girl - not even his baby or whatever – touch his personal things like his house keys. I'm excluded though.

 

Either that means I'm special to him, or that means he doesn't think of me as a girl.........

 

Yah, why are you day-dreaming?! Open the door already!” Hoya scolded.

 

Glaring at him, I opened the door to his apartment. It was a huge apartment, with big windows, white marble floors and so on. It gave off a sophisticated feel every time I stepped in here. Also, there was no sign of Hoya's umma.

 

My umma's out shopping again,” Hoya sighed.

 

Woohyun dashed in and crashed on the couch. He looked worn-out just by carrying my books. Were they that heavy?

 

Mianhae oppa,” I said, but he grinned and waved it away.

 

Yah, I'm not that weak okay? I have hidden muscles~” Woohyun flexed his arm, revealing well-built muscles. (A/N: NAMSTAR!)

 

Whatever. Anyway Howon, where's your 'baby'?” I asked.

 

As if on cue, a skinny girl with tons of makeup on (at least to me) strutted in. She was wearing a tight mini-skirt which showed off her long legs with a tank top that seemed like it could suffocate someone – typical stuff.

 

Myungsoo took one look at her and gagged silently. I couldn't agree more with him. Woohyun was either too fascinated or too disgusted, but I couldn't comprehend that look on his face; he looked as if he'd eaten a sock or something.

 

Finally after what seemed like a long awkward silence, Hoya reappeared, wearing his favourite black tank top. I've seen him in that for millions of times, but each time I do, I always get flustered.

 

His arms were perfect. His hair was perfect. The look on his face was perfect. But.. they weren't for me.

 

HI BABY!!! Ok let's go.” Hoya ushered the skinny girl inside his room, then gestured to us. “You guys go grab something to eat first. I have.. stuff to do.” He winked and vanished into his room with her.

 

YAH! It's a four-player game, four-player! You f-” Woohyun cursed and threw a pillow at the closed door.

 

I glanced at Myungsoo. He gave an exasperated sigh, like he was used to it already.

 

Great, so what do we do now?” Woohyun sat down in a huff.

 

An idea popped in my mind. I gave an evil grin. “Hey, let's call the rest of the guys..”

 

--

Omo omo omo. Why is Hoya so hot?! 

Also, I might not be updating for some time as I'm going overseas!
Around.. 1 week. Really sorry >< promise to update asap!

Thanks for reading~