Chapter 12

The Player

I want to sleep, urgh. I haven't done my homework because I'm busy tumblring and writing this. Oh well, kekekeke XD
BTW, I love reading you guys' comments!! ^^

Okkk short chapter, cause the next chapter... well. :)

--

 

---

 

AFTER 10 MIN OF BLANKNESS

 

 

Oh. Oh. Oh Sulli. Ohhhh.” I mentally slapped myself for feeling jealous. I just broke my own promise again – to forget this guy.

 

Yeah, she was a great, great help. I became aware of so much, especially about......” Hoya's beautiful eyes went misty, and he didn't finish his sentence again.

 

I smiled, a little forcefully. Well, at least she helped him, and I'm glad for that. Stupid me with my stupid ugly feelings.

 

Anyway, I was about to say something else when he finally seem to notice that I was wearing his scarf.

 

Yah, isn't that my scarf? Aish, don't keep wearing my stuff without my permission! Chincha!” He snapped at me and twisted it off my neck, revealing (oops) the necklace Woohyun gave me.

 

He looked at it and looked at me. And looked at it again.

 

Where's the cat one I gave you?” he asked suspiciously.

 

It's in...” I scratched my head, sheepish. “It's somewhere in my drawer.”

 

Hoya scoffed. “Huh. Then which idiot gave you this, this time round? Cause it's kind of impossible that you would buy it for yourself.”

 

I glared at him. “It's from Woohyun oppa, pabo.”

 

Some form of realization seemed to dawn upon his face. “So, this the –“ and then as abruptly as he started, he shut himself up. (A/N: because you don't know he had been stalking you! XD)

 

You're weird today, Howon. You keep not finishing your sentences!” I exclaimed, and then checked the time. It was quite late already. We probably spent around an hour or more just chatting. Time flies~

 

Howon-ah, I need to get back soon, if not Myungsoo and Woohyun would worry. And get hungry.” I said.

 

Woohyun?” he asked, his facial expression a little odd. “Oh, then I have to go and call Sulli. See ya later.” and off he went.

 

Huh. Why the hell is he going to call her for?

 

ARGHHH FORGET HIM. Think Woohyun. My mind screamed and I kicked the nearby trash can in frustration, causing it to tumble over with a loud crash.

 

After I guiltily returned the trashcan back to its original place, I started my journey home.

 

But something white fluttered in front of my eyes (no it's not a ghost), and then as quickly as it came, it disappeared, downwards. Curious, I looked up.

 

A few snow flakes were slowly descending down from the skies, twirling and flying in all directions before finally coming to settle on the ground. The first snow fall I've seen since awhile. 

 

Uwahhhhh so pretty! I was fascinated by the little white flakes landing on my face, because it has been awhile since it snowed in this area. I was so mesmerized I almost knocked down the trashcan again in shock when Hoya hollered from behind. “_________-ah!”

 

 

I spun around, and saw Hoya just standing in front of me. Some of the snow flakes had landed on his hair, and his cheeks were flushed with the colour red, from the cold. I thought he wasn't afraid of the cold? Hah, who's laughing now?! I thought to myself, proud of my thick coat and sweater.

 

Howon-ah? What's wrong?” I said, puzzled that he was back. Why are you – oof!” I was cut off when Hoya ran forward, and totally hugged me like a teddy bear, his warmth spreading over me like hot chocolate.

 

Third shock of the day. Wooo.

 

Before I had time to react, or kick his little precious, he realized that he was hugging me too tightly and pushed me away. His face was even redder than before. I could speak for myself, actually.

 

Er, a good bye hug. Okaybyeseeya.” He mumbled quickly and ran off, leaving me here with my mind even more jumbled up than after the Sulli thing.

 

I waited till he was out of earshot and kicked the poor trashcan roughly again.

 

 

Okay so the story SO FAR.... (I hope you guys don't find it confusing, if you do I'm really sorry >< ><)

1. You like Hoya.
2. But you like Woohyun too. Oops. XD
3. You want to forget Hoya (esp with the Sulli situation...)
4. So, in the period that Hoya is gone, you try your best to forget him and stop worrying about him, since he's already dropping his player ways. 
5. And slowly get closer to namu! 
5. In a flash, SIX MONTHS IS GONE!

Which brings us to the next chapter. Kekekekeke ^^ Thank you for readinggggg