Flashbacks...

Blue Sky Black Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"And we have Mamamoo’s Moonbyul here with us today! You have a reason for coming out today right?” A host of the show said. She gave a slightly forced smile at the host before turning to the camera. “Yes, our leader unnie got married.” She said to the camera before thinking to herself, “thanks Appa for torturing me!” She thought back to how she was even told to come on this show the night before.

 

“Byulyi-ah, I’m sorry!” Her company CEO/ producer, Kim Dohoon, or as the girls like to call him, Appa said to her once she stepped into the room. “I was drunk and didn’t know what I was doing until I found out about it this…” He trailed off, gulping nervously, seeing his ‘daughter’s’ eyes narrow at him. She sighed, knowing that he did really stupid things when he was drunk and prepared herself for some sort of bad news. “What is it Appa? Just tell me, you know that you can tell me anything.” “IkindasignedanagreementforyoutobepartofthepanelforthesecondepisodeofYongsun’sWeGotMarried.” He rushed out. Receiving a pointed look, he gave a huge sigh before repeating what he said earlier slowly. “I kinda signed an agreement for you to be part of the panel for the second episode of Yongsun’s We Got Married, when I was drinking with the producer of the show yesterday night.” Though Moonbyul had prepared herself for bad news earlier,she was not braced for this. “Wha.. what? H..how? Wh.why? App.appa? You are ly..lying right?” She stumbled over her words, getting close to another breakdown. The first time she had a breakdown in front of her CEO was when he had told her that her leader was going to be part of the show a week before. The kind father had called her into the office, where he had broken the news to her softly, knowing that she had special ‘feelings’ for the older girl.


That was how close all the girls were to him. They really treated him like a dad, thus the name Appa, and he really treated them as his daughters. (Though recently he has them working 24/7) They went to him whenever they had problems, and Moonbyul had gone to him a few months back regarding the strange flutterings she recently started having for the leader. They had come to the conclusion that she liked the girl. And being the open-minded CEO, he told her to do whatever she wanted, be it get her, or forget about her. As she mentioned nothing about it for the last few months, he thought that she had forgotten about her. But those thoughts were forgotten when he started taking closer looks at the rapper. He realised that she still cared for her leader, taking occasional glances at her and smiling to herself etc. Those small actions of hugging her, holding her hand made the CEO realised that instead of forgetting about Solar, or getting her, she stood in the middle, just looking out for her in every possible way, even if it was small. That was why Appa had called her apart, telling her first. Moonbyul had burst into tears, not being able to handle the fact that her leader would be in the arms of someone else, especially someone like her husband-to-be, the perfect gentleman, Eric Nam.The fatherly figure stood at the side, feeling helpless as he knew that whatever he said then would not help anything, but might make everything worse instead. He waited patiently for her to cry everything out, knowing that she was not only crying about the news, but about the past few months, how she could only look at her from afar. Once her tears had dried, he gave her a choice. “I know that this would be really hard on you. So, I’m going to give you a choice. I am going to give you a chance to decline this offer. You know that I don’t want to see any of my girls getting hurt, so this will be up to you. I’m not asking for an answer now, but I need it in 3 days time, latest.”

 

During the three days, Moonbyul was slowly being tortured. The good side of her told her to let her leader do the show, since it was something her leader had always talked about. Her bad side however, was more convincing to the rapper, you would not get hurt, your sun will always be shining on you, and you would be happy. She also thought about how Solar would feel about it. I mean, if you think about it, you are taking away someone else’s choice, just because you want to be happy. On the morning of the last day, she walked into her father’s office, her heart dropping more and more with each step she took. Opening the door, she muttered, “Appa, let Yongsun unnie do the show.” as her heart shattered.

 

Now, as the Bbyu couple’s turn finished showing, her palms grew sweaty, knowing that it was ‘their’ turn next. She wiped her palms against her jeans as the first scene appeared gradually on the monitor. (btw, she did not even watch the first episode). She inwardly cringed at seeing ‘him’ on screen, and could not help thinking if she had made the right choice. “At least I get to see her…” a ghost of a smile appearing on her lips as she thought of that. “How can someone’s voice cause me such shivers? It’s not like she is even singing!!” Byulyi inwardly screamed.

A dragon wearing sunglasses, this is LITERALLY SPELLING OUT HER NAME! She thought, almost screaming at the screen. Looking around, she saw that the rest of the panel members were still clueless, so she took it upon herself to explain everything. “Solar unnie’s real name is Yongsun…” Looking aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter