Forever and ….Whenever?

Back Through Time

It was Wednesday and already I was ready for the week to be to be over. I still had final projects to finish in two of my classes, three tests between today and tomorrow and two papers I had to finish for tomorrow. College was no joke. I was walking down the halls of Westwood college, heading to my next class, English. On the way there I saw the , I’m sorry. I should have more respect for female dogs. I saw the ugly herself and stared her down, disgusted with her see-through white dress that was way too short. She looked at me and I smiled, obviously a fake one, and she only smirked. The ? She never returns a smile, and the smile she just gave me, it can only mean trouble. Damn.

 

For the rest of the day all I could think about was what Eun Ah was planning. She was always planning. It wasn’t until I was in the car with Jin and on the way home, that I felt safe. I sighed once we were a mile from the house. Jin looked at me, sensing something was wrong. “Are you ok?” He kept glancing at me, concern clear in those big, brown eyes of his. “Yah! Keep your eyes on the road will you,” I said, trying to avoid the conversation, considering how protective he gets. He laughed, turning back to the road. He started to say something, but before the words could leave his mouth he slammed on the brakes. I stopped myself from hitting my head on the dashboard and looked up. We were only about 10 feet away from hitting two other cars, which had already crashed into one another. Jin pulled to the side of the road and we rushed out of the car to help. Jin went to one car and I to the other, but when I got there, I was frozen at the sight of the person crawling out of the car. Her, now bloodied white dress was torn, skin ripped underneath the material. I felt like throwing up at the sight.“Mina Ah!” Jin called to me as I stood there in shock. Eun Ah looked up at me, hurt and pain clear in her eyes. I snapped out of my daze and called the ambulance.

 

I rode in the ambulance with Eun Ah, Jin driving the car behind us. Once there, the patients were rushed into separate emergency rooms and I just stood there, unable to think. Jin called out to me from the end of the hall and I turned to look at him. I just looked at him, unable to move. Tears started forming in my eyes as he got closer and he immediately embraced me in his arms once he was near. I cried, unsure of why I was crying, which only frustrated me more, causing me to cry harder. Jin brought me to the chairs by the wall and sat us down. I sat on him, bawling into his chest and shoulder, unable to stop and unsure of what was wrong. He didn’t say anything, he just held me. Held me tight and lovingly. He had went through the same I had went yet he was being the adult and keeping it together while I cried like there was no tomorrow, and all over a person I didn't even like.

 

We stayed like that until I fell asleep. I usually get out of class and home by 3:30-4, but when I woke up it was 7. I was unsure of where I was, panic starting to settle in until I saw Jin. His arms were still around me tightly, soft snores coming out of his mouth. I immediately felt a sense of relief and I hugged him tighter. I stayed with him like that for 30 minutes before leaving to go the bathroom. When I came back I sat next to Jin and admired his beauty. His light brown hair was down,  his bangs almost to his eyes, hair was slightly swept to the side. He was wearing a white and black sleeveless shirt, black being the majority and white filling in the edges and a design in the middle. He had a grey t-shirt underneath it. He had a couple of pink and black bracelets on his right wrist and a black and white bandanna tied on the other (Refer to picture in the description).

 

I don't know how long I had stayed staring at him, but before I knew it, Jin was shaking me awake with food and drinks in his hand. I looked at the clock in the wall. 10 o’clock. I smiled at him warm heartedly and took the food. We ate in silence, finishing within a matter of minutes with how hungry we were. I was finishing the smoothy Jin has gotten, loudly up the last of the drink, gaining me a look from many people, including Jin. I looked at him, straw still in my mouth, lips flexed and a goofy look on my face. Before we knew what had happened we were laughing. We laughed to the point where no noise was coming out. We probably looked crazy to anyone who happened to look our way. We finally stopped, faces flushed and smiles wide on our faces. We looked at each other for what seemed like hours and he started leaning in. I did the same, our faces only inches apart, when the doctor came out. We quickly looked up at him, eager to hear the news. “She’ll be okay.”

 

Jin left to get us a different pair of clothes considering ours had the victim's blood all over them. It was 11:30pm and I was restless. As much as I disliked Eun Ah, I decided to see her. I slowly walked to her room, dragging my feet, wondering if I should actually see her. When I got to her room I knocked quietly, almost hesitantly. I opened the door dramatically slow, and poked my head through the door. I walked in, my body following almost as if I were afraid. To be honest,  I was scared of what I would see. I was scared of how she would react at the sight of me. I walked over to Eun Ah’s bedside and looked at her. There were cuts all over her face and arms. She looked like she should've been in pain, but she was asleep and it made her look almost peaceful, if that was a face even possible for her. I was there for 20 minutes. I held her hand, remembering back to the time when we were best friends, sisters. A tear dropped out of my eye, and with that I rushed out of the room.

 

I ran to the bathroom, tears falling with no end. Why was I crying so much? She has been nothing but a to me for the past four and half years. I looked in the mirror and at the hideous sight that was my face. I splashed water on it and looked again, my face and shirt soaked. My mind went completely blank for a moment as I stared at my reflection. This really wasn’t like me. I mean I had feelings and I could be really deep at times, but I was not one to cry, especially over people who tried to make me feel like . I glanced at the clock in the bathroom. 11:59pm. Staring at the time, I noticed something felt off. It wasn’t the clock but the area and aura around me. I wiped my face and hid on instinct. I ducked down behind an extra wall right as the clock turned 12 and right before a figure in dark clothing walked into the bathroom.

 

The unknown person shut the door to the bathroom and locked it. Once locked, they immediately started to kick open the stalls, one by one. The way the person was dressed, they looked like a guy. They were an average height and their clothes were really baggy. The mysterious person hadn’t seen me yet and when they were kicking the remaining stalls open I moved to a different space, so that I was out of sight once again. In the midst of all their kicking, they dropped a piece of paper. When the person had finished kicking the stalls open, seeing no one was there, they pulled out a weird orb shaped item. They twisted the top of the orb off and reached into it. They pulled out a small ball that glowed a blue-white color. They threw it at the mirror, but instead of shattering it, the orb went right through. The person stood there for a moment before the mirror started swirling, almost like a whirlpool. Then, right before moving, the person mumbled something that I did not see coming. “Jin will be mine,” and with that, they walked through the mirror. What?! Before I could even register what was happening, I grabbed the fallen paper from the ground, stuffed it in my pocket and rushed at the mirror, following the person through.

 

The mirror shut completely, the light from the bathroom being closed off behind me, and I was stuck in complete darkness. All of a sudden, I started to feel an unbearable pain. It was indescribable, but it felt almost as if I was dying. It subsided after what felt like an eternity, only to be followed by nausea and body aches. After what felt like another eternity, there was a light that seemed unreachable from where I was standing. It started to close off and I didn’t think I would be able to reach it before that happened, but I did. I put my hand through the small and getting smaller ball of light and I felt cool air even though I could not see it. My body followed my hand and I went through, desperate to leave the darkness. As, I was going through the ball of light, however, I was only greeted with more darkness, catching a glimpse of an old man before my eyes shut completely.

 

Helllllloooooooo!!!!!!! I'm sorry I forgot to post yesterday! I have a dance performance today and I was so focused on that I forgot, bad author-nim, bad. So, stuff is about to get good. The first couples chapters were just to get the story started, but it is about to get bettttteeeerrr. Thanks for reading this far, 

Kris loves ya :D 

P.S. I am not a smart person or tech savy and I don't know how to make a cool poster, so if any of you would like to help out..... *whispers* 'that's be awesome!