Kidnapping 8 year olds.

Back Through Time

Dedicated to my Unnie, Army143L <3 Hope life is well :D

 

 

It was getting dark. I had to stop and ask for directions many times, still not familiar with my old hometown. As the sun started to hide behind the horizon line, dark clouds started to fly overhead. I had walked four miles (about six and a half kilometers) from the hotel and as a few raindrops started to fall, I started to recognize the area. As the rain fell, my tears fell down my cheeks. That was the old park Jin and I used to play at. I walked closer and closer to my house. That was our secret hiding spots behind a grove of trees. The tears started to fall harder as I walked naturally toward my house, no longer struggling to find my way. We used to play hopscotch on this street often, Jin would always somehow win. My eyes were puffy now as I attempted to hold back my sobs. I looked up and almost fell at the sight. My house. My home for 12 years. I had lived there from age six to age 18. I walked up the steps and almost knocked, before remembering I wasn’t supposed to be here.

 

It was 10 o’clock at night, dark and raining, and although this was my house, I was not of this time. I cried, letting my sobs fall from my lips. I looked through the window and almost called out to her. Omma. She had died when I was 10 and after I was so lost. I was often teased at school, being a foreigner and all. I was born in Japan, but my parents were Korean. I grew learning both languages, so when I moved to Korea at six years old, I was pretty fluent, but I still struggled a little. I was two years younger than everyone, but I was a smart kid, so I kept up pretty well. I only had two friends, but that was enough for me. Eun Ah, who only lived a mile from the house, was the kindest person and was the first to approach me on that first day of school. Jin, who was mean as the others the first few days, slowly started to change and by the end of that first month, the three of us were the best of friends. As close as I was with Eun Ah, I got even closer to Jin, considering he only lived a few houses down. My mom was always there to host our playdates. Omma. I wanted to call out to her and hug her. Wait. If this is 2000, then Jin lives right down the street. I looked back at my mom, whispering an ‘I love you’, before I sprinted down the street.

 

I ran five houses down from where mine was and found it. There it stood. Eight year old Jin’s house, just as I had remembered it. A big, red brick building with large windows and a white door. I stood there, unsure of what to do. Should I just grab him and take him with me? That would be kidnapping though wouldn’t it? But, if someone else had the intention of grabbing him and then maybe worse, wouldn’t I be the lesser of two evils? I heard a snap from behind me and I ran to hide behind the bushes that were besides his mailbox. The same familiar cloaked figure appeared, a large bag in hand. , this was it. As I sat there, contemplating on what to do, the figure had broken into the house and didn’t come back out for 15 minutes. There was a small yell that was quickly cut off. They left the house, closing the door behind them, a full bag over their shoulder. The bag was barely moving, small whimpers coming out weakly. With a blank mind, I watched as the figure started to leave, heading toward the woods, a few blocks away.

 

While I sat there staring, scared, contemplating on what to do, I heard one little word, barely audible, that made me spring into action. “Help.” Jin. Jin! I jumped out of my hiding place and ran full speed toward the figure. They heard me and turned around, but before they could react I dropped kicked them, causing them to fall back on the concrete. Jin, who was still in the bag, thankfully landed on a patch of grass next to the curb. The figure quickly got up and got in a fighting stance. Oh, so they also take Tae Kwon Do, judging by the stance. Well, I took that, and kick boxing. I smiled, content that I would be evenly matched, and also, got in a fighting stance. They lunged at me with a punch, which I quickly dodged by leaning to the right. I kicked at them and they grabbed my leg, throwing me to the side. I rolled a couple of times and looked up when I caught myself. They tried to grab Jin again, but I got up at a fast speed and kicked them in the side with my left foot, causing them to stumble backwards. I stood in front of Jin, now getting a little pissed. I couldn’t make out their face, but I saw them smile, when they pulled out a gun. I froze for a quick moment before lunging to the side and kicking the gun out of their hand. They ran for the gun, but I jumped on them, causing them to fall to the ground. They punched me in the face, hard, and I fell to the side. They crawled for the gun, but I stood up and grabbed their feet, pulling them back. They tried to kick me, but I held their feet tight, then kneed them in the knee, causing a snapping sound. They let out a muffled scream and they held their left knee. While they were holding themself on the ground, I quickly grabbed the gun from the ground, and put the safety on, stuffing it in my back pocket. I ran to Jin, who moaned in pain when I picked him up, causing me to let out a sigh knowing that he was alive and somewhat conscious. Without thinking, I ran. Away from the cloaked person and toward the woods, with 8 year old Jin, slung over my shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

Hey friends, chingus, amigos! I probably spelled that all wrong, but alright. IN LIGHT of all the new subscribers, I decided to put down an extra chappie here for you, in addition to my Thursday Updates.Sorry it was kind of short, more will happen in the next chapter! WE FINALLLLLYYYYY got some action going on here (and I apoligise if that action scene , but they are hard to write). I wonder what will happen next? I gotta start leaving some better cliffhangers, get you to hate me a bit ;P Anyway, apart form my rambling, I want to thank you all for reading my first story here, and thank my Unnie, Army143L, just for being there. She is a really amazing person and her story Reset! is awesome, so check it out if you haven't already. Love ya girl! <3

Link for Reset!: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1048892/reset-fantasy-romance--jin-bts-bangtanboys-kimseokjin

Love you all and see you next Thursday!

P.S. I realized my sentences are really close, so next chapter I'll make sure to double space!