The Unknown’s Story, Flashback Part 2 - Unknown’s POV. 

Back Through Time

 

 

I didn't tell him my full name, but something about Jimin made me trust him, and for that reason I didn't have to control him with fear like I've done with Kai. For that same reason, I gave him my last name. Only my last name, and that is what he has addressed me by ever since I first met him.

 

Flashback

 

“Give me a refill is quick as you can, Jimin. I got big plans tonight.” He looked at me nervously and shifted toward me, as I took a seat at his dining table. “Do you mean spheres,” he asked hesitantly and continued to move around. “Of course I mean spheres and I…. Will you stop moving around,” I said impatiently. “It will take about 3 hours today. The market's a little backed up.” I sighed heavily, running my hand over my over my face. “Fine, make it 10 instead of 5 this time then.” He nodded and headed for the door. “Oh, and Jimin?” “He stopped halfway through the doorway and looked at me expectantly. “I'll have about 50,000,000 won for you, next time I come.” He smiled shyly and nodded as he shut the door. After he left, I did what I usually do while waiting and the TV, putting in black ops 28, time travel edition. I played for about 2 hours, before taking a nap.

 

 He returned at about 11:00 a.m., me sitting and waiting, aggravated, right by the door. He walked in the apartment and I immediately softened upon seeing his face. Tear tracks and a red nose were evident on his face, his eyes and cheeks puffy from constantly rubbing at them. “What happened,” I said a little too nicely for my taste. “What took so long.” He sniffed and tried to wipe any evidence of crying away with the back of his hand. “The market was really backed up,” he lied. “Police were everywhere and there was barely any time to hide and cover up. Someone must have snitched.” He gave me a weak smile and put a metal box on the dining table. “What really happened?” 

 

He looked up, attempting to keep back the tears. “I saw my baby girl. She was having so much fun, and she looked happy.” He said with a proud smile. “I just miss her so much,” he puffed out and the tears started to fall. “You'll get her back, Jimin.” “Yeah, once this money comes.” After realizing what he said he raised his hands up in defense and tried to cover up his mistake. “I mean, I… you know I didn't mean it like that. Take as much time as you need. I’m sorry.” I looked at him amused as he pleaded for forgiveness. “It's whatever, Jimin. You'll have your money soon.” He nodded thankfully and looked at the clock. “Now, do you have something to eat!”

 

 After waiting an hour for 12 p.m. (noon), because for some reason, whenever I travel forward in time, they are five hours behind, I bid farewell to Jimin, making sure to store the new batch of white spheres in my orb, and used his mirror to jump. I landed at the the back alley of the club and waited. When I saw no sign of Kai, I walked to the forever 21 store a few doors down and quickly snatched a pink, silver dress and put it on in the dressing room, shedding my dark outfit. Seeing how nicely the dress fit my curves, I threw the mysterious material into a camo duffel bag I always carry and I walked out of the store, making sure to grab a baby pink pair of heels on my way. I walked back to the club and stood by the side, for a moment, remembering that my camo bag could switch inside out to a big, silver purse. Zipping the purse shut, after stuffing in the clothes, I walked to the entrance of the club, easily bypassing the long lines as they let me in. 

 

As soon as I sat down at the bar, men started walking up to me. “Hey Sweets,” the first one said, and I simply sent him off by coldly saying, “hey yourself.” He put his hands up and walked away in defeat. Then, the next guy tried. “Some people just don't know how to talk to women.” “And you think you can,” I retorted. I actually decided to spare the guy a look, checking to see if he's worth my time. He was only a couple inches taller than me, standing at about 5’8”. He had dark brown hair, fair-ish skin and a sly smile, along with dark brown eyes. “Yeah, women use body language,” he said leaning close, “and we all know actions speak louder than words.” I smirked at his confidence and played along. “So, smooth talk, you have a name.” “Baby, you need to earn the privilege of knowing my name.” He took a sip of the Rum he had ordered, then leaned in close, placing a hand on my thigh. “I'm sure you have some pretty wild moves, too. Why don't you show me and then when necessary I'll tell you my name,” he whispered in my ear and I complied. 

 

“Ok.” I roughly grabbed the hand that was on my thigh and in one swift movement, I stood up and pinned his arm behind his back and pushed his face against the bar counter. At that point, any other man that had lined up to talk to me had scattered, leaving me with smooth tongue, here. I leaned down over his back, getting real close to him. “ Now that I have given you a taste of what I can do, how about you tell me your name,” I said sweetly, right by his ear. “Yeah, right, you crazy bi-arghhh.” I twisted his arm farther. “Baekhyun. Baekhyun! My name is Baekhyun. Oh please! Uncle!” I released his arm and watched as he withered in pain, sliding to the ground while clutching his arm. “Well, Baekhyun, that should teach you some manners. Women like respectful men, not dickheads.” I started walking away before stopping and turning around again. “And I'm not anyone's .” I grabbed his drink and poured it on his head, setting the glass back on the table afterwards. “He’ll pay for that,” I commented to the bar tender, grabbing a new beer off the counter. “This too.”

 

Beer in hand, I walked to the other side of the club and sat down at a table. I was only alone for a moment or two before I heard someone speak to me. “You sure know how to show a guy a good time, Eun Ah.” “You're late, as usual, Kai,” I said without sparing him a glance. He chucked lightly and sat down with his beer. “So, you manage to get a beer, but you almost never show up on time.” I turned to face him. “Does this whole thing mean nothing to you?” “I'm not particularly fond of having to raise a kidnapped child, no.” His part of the deal. 

 

When I had met Kai, ironically, at the same club, different time, he seemed like a person who would do well for my plan. I had gotten to know him, in more ways than one, and found he was great with kids, a natural born leader, good in bed, and pretty smart, too. What made it great, however, was he had the same sick sense if greed that I had, and he was willing to do anything to get what he wanted. I bring him back a few years and give him all the stock names that will do, well, and overall, help him create one of the strongest companies there are. In return for all the money and glory, he agreed to raise Jin as his own and betroth him to me in 15 years. Well, it will just be set so once I go back to my time, I will have Jin. Kai needed a successor, anyway, and this way he didn't have to wait to have his own. The cherry on top of all this, is not only do I get the man who should be mine, I'll be married to the successor of one of the biggest companies in Korea! I'll be loaded and happily married. 

 

After finishing our beers and are argument, we headed back to Kai’s place. The plan was to be there by nine, wait till about ten for the lights to be out and for the house to be quiet, grab little Jin and continue the plan from there. We got ready and waited about an hour before walking out the door, making sure I had everything I needed with me. We got in the car and started driving the 8 miles to Jin's house. “Here.” Kai handed me the gun I had asked for the day before and I put it between my belt and back. We parked on the side of the woods, kitty corner from Jin's house. Kai stayed in the car while I sat in the tree line across from the house. Just as I planned, the lights went off at about 9:30 and I waited 30 minutes just to be sure everyone had fallen asleep.

 

At exactly 10, I packed up and double checked, making sure everything was in its rightful place. I picked up the body bag and threw it over my shoulder, making sure to cover my face on the way up to the house. I took out the crowbar that was placed in the body bag and used it to lever open the door. I had forgotten my lock picking set, sadly.

 

After breaking in, I shut the door slightly and took off my shoes. What? Even thieves have respect, even though I was only taking what was rightfully mine and I didn't want my boots to leave any evidence behind. Silently laughing to myself, I quickly, but quietly made my way through the house, a little unsure of where Jin's room was since it had been a few years. After walking around for about 5 minutes, I finally found Jin's room, only to find him awake. Damn. 

 

He was under his blankets with a flashlight, reading a book. Upon hearing the door close, he switched it off and quickly pretended to sleep, assuming it was his parents. He slightly looked up to see if anyone was still there, his eyes still not adjusted to the darkness. “Mom?” I accidentally walked into the moonlight shining through the window, and seeing as it was not his mom, he yelled. I quickly hit him on the side of the head with the crowbar and regretted it, immediately. “I'm sorry, Jin,” I apologized, as I tied him up, binding his hands and feet. Having no use for the crowbar, I put it under his mattress, and continued in grabbing the body bag off of the floor. I slid it over Jin's body and threw him over my shoulder, a painful groan escaping from the bag. My guilt slowly faded away as I walked down the stairs, each step bringing me closer and closer to my goal. A smile formed on my lips as I successfully left the house and I headed for the tree line, so to cover me, as I walked to Kai's car. After years of planning, my dreams were finally coming true. I was almost to the tree line, before hearing Jin mumble one word.

 

“Help.”

 

Hi guys, *hides face in shame*, I know it has been a few weeks since my last update.......

Anyway, know I have been okay and productive, but with work, and that is why I haven't updated, so I'm sorry for that. Work ends in a couple of weeks, so I will hopefully be able to writw more, but no promises, so to not disappoint you :(

I am going to have to leave you guys hanging, sadly, because of a trip I am going on for the weekend, and I will not have service, otherwise I'd hit you with another chapter right now :P

I'm already on my way there and I'm slowly losing service, but I couldn't leave you guys hanging any longer so, I'm trying to type all of this on my phone. Anyway, have a good weekend everyone and stay safe! I'll see you in Thursday with more chapters! Sorry again, love ya and enjoy life :P :D <3