Entry #11

Empires of Steel

2 billion lives extinguished at a push of a button. The pentecost missles spread fires to all it could touch. Entire cities and nations turned to ash in an instant. I received word that the people of Earth have now devolved into anarchy, looting, splintered factions and all that happens when an authority crumbles. By Godan, what did we just do? Is this the cost of taking out the heretics? To open their blind eyes of their false gospel of hate? Those questions and many more encircled my head.

Grandmaster told me after I asked him these questions, His reply:

"Some may question my right to take a billion lives but those who understand knows, that I have no right to let them live."

And now we become death, the detroyer of civilization we have beome.....

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I was called back to Shikoku where my men are ready to start the attack on the last piece of land in the Japanese islands, Kyushu Island.

When I arrived, Carrick enthusiastically welcomed me.

"Baron! Guess what Rowan was able to do?"

He told me that while I was away, they were attacked by a small skirmish of KPA drones. In an attempt to protect innocent civilians, used his Crozious on the drones. And low and behold, how do I simplify this.....he was able to mentally control the drones.

Choa was impressed with Rowan Dain when he was able to control the drones to his use. She and her friends go to him eversince that incident with the KPA POW's for moral support. Bishop has been consoling them eversince and now Choa can now expend her full psychological energy to her task as a translation. Rowan has always have a way of making the feeblest of people stand up to their Goliath sized problems.

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

We landed in Kyushu hard today and we are underfire from enemy artillery. Bayern also experienced the same difficulties as us. It took us about more than 3 days to push them back to Fukouka now the last bastion of defense seperating us from the Sea of Japan and beyond, Cultist occupied Korea. I fought with all my might as the KPA rather stupidly, tried to rush us back in a desperate bid to push us back. I was already coughing a little bit of blood that got Mariya who just reunited with us got concerned.

"Henry-san, Are you okay?"She asked.

"I am fine! Keep shooting! If you run out of bullets, pull out your knife, if it breaks, beat them to death. No Heretic shall live to step on this soil again today my brethren! TE HETA HADA WODAN!"I cried.

"Death or Victory!"My men yelled.

We pushed them to the main city until we are stopped by enemy defensive positions. Now our might against there's reached a stalemate untill I saw in the skies, 4 Iron Dragons or Mariya called them 'Helicopters', flying towards us while carrying a large metal box. Our Japanische allies used a 'Surface to Air Missle' to shoot them down. The large iron box dropped crashing to the ground, its lid pried open. Then out came a young looking woman.

"Sasshi? Is that.... you? What did they do to you?"

She looked like around Mariya's age, her clothes were torn barely covering the womanly parts of her torso and bottom, also she wore some sort of mask that veiled all but her eyes and hair and her black hair flowed through the wintery cold wind.....

 

 

 

Winter.......

 

 

 

Cold....................

 

 

 

 

Blood............................................................

 

 

 

 

KILL..................................................................

 

 

Before I knew what is now happening, the woman spoke before my world succumb to the Rage:

 

"AM I PREEEEETTTTYYYY??????" She smiled like a deranged and psychotic mass murderer.