Chapter 8 (cont.)

THE SHEIK AND THE VIXEN

 

His quirking with amusement, barely touched hers and drew back. He loved , it was the first thing about her that attracted his attention. Full, beautifully curved, seemed fixed in a perpetual smile. Yet the lower lip was almost too full, giving her natural, sultry pout.

It was too much, Sora moved her hand upward, securing a firm hold upon him. His skin was tantalizing under her fingers, electrifying, and his hair crisp and silky. She loved the feel of his shoulders and could only imagine the joy it would be to dance with him.

Their lips came together and Sora kissed him a softly stirring kiss, one of true welcome. It only hinted the passion riding hard at the edge of her feelings. And to her delight, Leeteuk held back from taking too much too soon.

When he drew back his head, his hand across her forehead and smoothed her hair away from her head.

“That was most certainly worth returning to Anaiza for,” he said in a soft very convincing voice.

She tucked her chin, regarding him warily, uncertain if he was going to press for more. Uncertain of her limits.

Surprise that he didn’t press her. Sora stared at his eyes, unable to read the reason behind the amusement glistening there. In spite of her earlier resolve to keep her distance, the man fascinated her. She had to know more about him.

“Do you ever take a woman dancing, Sheik Leeteuk?” Sora asked with her hands resting on the horizontal ledges of his broad shoulders. He chuckled and sat up, pulling her upward so that she wound up sitting in front of him, but not too close.

“Upon occasion I have been known to participate in purely European leisure pastimes.”

“I’ll bet you have,” Sora said huskily, then realising what she had said, she blushed to the roots of her hair.

His eyebrows inched higher.

She wanted to howl with frustrations. He made her feel like a gauche kid straight out of high school. Why was she fighting the attraction? For the life of her, she couldn’t come up with a single solid reason.

Her eyes roamed from his face to the strong column of his neck and across that wide chest. She looked back at his mouth, trembling to kiss him in much more satisfactory manner.

“You are a devil,” she said, then very slowly leaned across the distance that separated then and out to his. She kissed a corner first, tipped her tongue onto his upper lip, tracing it across to the other side.

His hands circled her waist, drawing her against the solid warmth of his body as Sora opened over his.

Only the fragile scrap of her nightgown separated their bodies. Sora sighed with deep pleasure as her body into the contours of his.

I’m lost, she thought as his lips bloomed flowerlike beneath hers, parting, giving her immediate access to darker and deeper temptations. 

It was exquisite, tantalizing. Sora slipped her arms across his shoulders, giving as he drew her across his knees, compressing her against his hard, pronounced arousal.