Chapter 8 (cont.)

THE SHEIK AND THE VIXEN

“Yes, and I am officially lodging a protest. Being held prisoner in your house does not constitute lady-of the-house residency in my book. Sit this kiss you are asking for is given under duress.”

“Does on simple kiss frighten you?”

Sora rocked her palms along the smooth, bare skin of his shoulders.

“It could,” she said deliberately. She moistened her lips and looked at his mouth, firm-lipped and straight-lined. Very slowly, Sora crossed the gap that separated them. She bent her head and took the soft fleshy edge of his earlobe between her teeth. Then she bit him.

“I want out of here!” she growled through the clench of her teeth.

Leeteuk’s arms circled her waist, crushing her body against the contours of his. Then he rolled her over, breaking the stinging nip of her teeth. Flat on her back, Sora gasped to find herself so quickly entrapped and pinned.

“That was most definitely not a kiss of welcome, Sora Kang.” Leeteuk tossed a lock of unruly hair out of his eyes.

“That’s right, it wasn’t.”

Inshallah. The duty of instructing you falls to my hands. Once again, I welcome the challenge.”

“Don’t you dare kiss me!” Sora wiggled and tried to squirm out from underneath him.

Laughing, Leeteuk brought her arms upward until they come together above her head where he could easily hold them out of his way with one hand.

“It was only the touch of your lips that I desire before, Sora. You have refused us both the solace and comfort of them. I will take my pleasure elsewhere.

Sora’s breath caught in .

His head dipped. His lips warmly touched the sensitive skin under . Bending his head to the task, he trace a wild hot line down between her s.

“Stop! Sora howled, suddenly very much afraid. Not of him. Afraid of the shudder whipping through her body, the contracting deep in her belly. “I’ll kiss you.”

He raised his head and the full impact of desire running a hot race in the depth of his mysterious dark eyes double the ache inside her. His breath fanned across her skin, tingling the small valley between her s.

“You have change your mind and would welcome my kiss now?”

Unable to muster an answer, Sora nodded.

“Then I would be delighted to oblige you, Miss Kang.” Leeteuk lazily replied. He raised her hands to draw his fingers down to catch a fistful of that glorious hair. She turned her face to meet his, her lips parting reflexively. 

“I don’t know.” Leeteuk hovered over her soft tantalizing mouth as if he was considering his options. “You are such a delicious little flirt and there are certainly a wealth of other pleasures available to me.”

Sora’s hands made contact with him, catching his shoulders, fingers creeping insidiously toward his neck to draw his head closer. “I’m going to scream if you don’t kiss me now!”

“Ah, you have no idea how much I wanted to hear your screams, Sora.”