Chapter 5 (cont.)

THE SHEIK AND THE VIXEN

“We have not discussed on issue that merits compromise, Miss Kang. Thus far, you have only made impossible demands that I cannot accommodate.”

“Only because you are a pigheaded, rabid male chauvinist who intends to have his own way no matter what the cost.”

Leeteuk had the audacity to grin devilishly, inciting Sora‘s already fuelled temper. “So much for altruism, eh?”

Too late she realized he’d bated her and she’d blundered into the trap.

“You know what?’ she said hotly.  “You better leave now. Because in another minute, I’m not going to be held accountable for the damage I do to your face.”

Leeteuk laughed. “Yes, the whole world can see the damage you inflicted yesterday. My face is scarred for life by your lovely hand.”

“I wasn’t even trying then, buddy boy.”

“Then by all means try again.” He sat back holding his arms wide. “I am open. Do your worst.”

“Pig! Arrogant insufferable chauvinist pig!” Sora jumped to her feet, muttering furiously and stormed halfway across the room before coming to a halt and swivelling to face him.

“Swine!”

Leeteuk rose just as quickly, observing he agitated behaviour. “You have your outburst of insults, Sora Kang. All woman are creatures of their emotions and it frequently does one good to vent her temper with stomping feet and little screams. In the morning, you will give me the correct key to the Vixen and whatever codes you withhold. Do not play anymore games with me. I will only distress you more when you come out the loser.”

“Do you think so? Well, bigger men than you have tried to intimidate me and haven’t succeeded,” Sora countered. “I’m not afraid of you and I can beat you at any game you try to play.”

“Inshallah.”

“Allah’s will, huh?” Sora jerked her head down, revealing how aggravated she really was. “Well, sir in the Bible it says that if a man’s eye offends him, he should cut it out. You offended me. Get out!”

“You do not wish to quote the New Testament and tell me that if am slapped once, I should turn my other cheek t my enemy’s hand?”

Sora’s lips parted in a gasp and she turned to face him. Her control hung the threads. “I will never start that plane for you. In fact, Sheik, since you won’t leave me, I will.”