Chapter 6 (cont.)

THE SHEIK AND THE VIXEN

“I don’t want my hair taken down. I don’t want you holding my blouse or breathing down my neck or shouting in my face.”

“You do not know what you want, but I do.” He jerked the last pin out and ran his fingers down the long, splendid length of her braid, freeing it. “Do not ever bind your hair again in my presence.”

Stunned by the vehemence in his words, Sora’s mouth dropped open. Her stomach contracted and something else shook loose inside her. His fist between her s jerk her closer, and she put her hands against his chest to push away. Only inches separated their faces.

Leeteuk’s eyes roamed across the smooth planes of her face, lingering on the moist trembling of .

“Come, my vixen, here is the day you asked for. Here is the time and the place. Here are the weapons I choose, your lips and mine. Take the satisfaction you claim I owe you.”

Horrified that he’d used her very own words to torment and taunt her, Sora dug her hands into the loose fabric of his robe, pushing to get away from him. “I wouldn’t kiss you if you were the last man on earth! I was talking about shooting you, you arrogant bastard!”

“We both know the origin of your challenge! Were you a man, this would have been settled immediately after landing. When you’d picked yourself up from the ground, your jaw would have been broken, if I hadn’t killed you first. I am not a man you can taunt and bait into a friendship temper then walk away from. Switching your hair across your beautiful backside. Challenge me and you pay the price.”

Leeteuk’s mouth silence any retort she might have made. He slid one hand into her hair, then plundered in a kiss Sora thought would devour her. She couldn’t breathe. She couldn’t think. She didn’t want to think.

Her eyes closed and she concentrated only upon the throbbing force of his mouth exploding her own. It was what she had wanted the minute she’d laid eyes on him. This kiss. Her hands ceased their restless kneading of the fine linen clutched between her fingers and stole upward to encircle his head.

It was impossible to feel so much at one time. The rock-hard resistance of his chest, the warm firmness of his thighs, the heat of his lips spread across her own, the pressure of his teeth behind them, the grip of his hand at the back of her head, the breath and spread of his fingers caressing her .

His head raised, his mouth leaving hers. Sora’s eyes shot open and she was caught looking at the brilliant dazzle of desire shinning in his eyes. I startled her so, parted to gasp in dismay.

Before her intake of breath is complete, his mouth covered hers again, this time taking sweet possession of the interior she might never have yielded were it not for the blaze of desire she’d seen. Sora struggled against her own resistance, shivering as his tongue swept inside and touched her, tormenting, teasing her. She didn’t want to fight it, fight him.

There was danger here, more danger than she had ever suspected, because she knew too quickly her body yearned to surrender to him. That, she could never allow to happen.