Chapter 8 (cont.)

THE SHEIK AND THE VIXEN

She sighed when he broke the joining of their month and raised his head to take a deep breath. Leeteuk slid his hands down her hips and cupped the curves of her bottom, drawing her firmly against his throbbing shaft. She was a delicious torment, the finest he’d ever felt.

A shudder rocked her spine.

“Welcome home,” Sora said quietly, a little frightened of the intensity of her feelings.

Leeteuk kissed her collarbone, nudging the silk strapped of her gown across her skin.

Sora swallowed, achingly aware of the compression of their hips, of her bare thighs cuddling his. His thumb idly circled her , drawing her s to a taut nub that matched the other.

“Now, I am glad to be home.”

With an ease that shocked her, he gripped her waist and lifted her from his lap, setting her at his side, and gripped both her hands between his own. “You have made yourself an interesting day?”

“Uh… yes. A very interesting day.”

“Exploring my house?”

“From one end to the other,” Sora admitted.

“And you have found a book to read?”

Sora studded the arrogant of his eyebrows and understood he was telling her he knew exactly what she had been doing all day.

“One.”

“Sent for clothes from the market, I see.”

“A girl has to replace what she loses to crude men who insist upon ripping them off her body.”

“And what will you do with four pairs of identical sandals?”

“Three pairs are for my mother and my two sisters. One is for me.”

He made a mockingly horrified expression, saying, “There are more like you at home?”

“Not exactly, sort of. We are different.”

“Strong head?”

“No, I am the only one in the bunch.”

“Then you are more of a rare jewel than I imagined. You will come down to dinner, join my brothers and me?”

“Oh? I may do that? Violate this purdah thing?

Leeteuks mouth twitched, “It is no violation for dine with family of one’s host. Besides, I was informed you had already invited yourself on the table.” 

“Well, yes, I guess I did. It will be my pleasure to dine with you.”

Leeteuk said something in Arabic that Sora did not follow. He stood and took his cast-off shirt from a chair near the bed, sliding it onto his arms and shoulders. “Come and button this for me.”

“No.” Sora saucily tossed her hair off her shoulder. “Dangerous things happen to me when I get inside your space. Anyway, I won’t be ordered to do anything.”

Leeteuk stood with the shirt dangling open across his chest and looked at her, waiting. Then he laughed suddenly and said, “Then you must tell me what your magic words is, lalla.”

Please will do uite nicely.” Sora grinned over that small victory.

“Then, please, lalla, come and button my shirt. My fingers are all thumbs in your presence.”

“That’s a and we both know it. By the way, what does lalla mean?” Sora slipped off the bed, went to stand before him and started buttoning.

“Lady,” Leeteuk said softly into the crown of her bent head.

Sora looked up. She could smell the faint scent of his aftershave and mightily tempted to let her hand stoke virile chest, but she restrained her libido. “You are almost irresistible.”

Almost?” Leeteuk said disdainfully. He put her hands away from him and tucked the shirt into his trousers. “We dine in twenty minutes. Ali will show you the way.”

“Very good. Until dinner Miss Kang.” With an elegant confident flair, Leeteuk snapped his hills together, bowed and kissed her hand.

Only when he had left did Sora allow herself to dissolve into a useless heap, on the bedroom floor.

“Oh, God,” she said on a sigh. “Wait till Mother hears about this.”

Kyuhyun went nowhere without his faithful dog, Ceasar. At the dinner table Sora discovered she had inadvertently maligned the huge dog by thinking it a Russian wolfhound. The great shaggy brown creature was an Iris wolfhound. A gift to Kyuhyun from his favourite teacher at Harrow. Kyuhyun take great delight in tossing balls of lambs and rice, called fool, at the dog, which it snapped out ot the air and swallowed in one gulp.

There was another Haaris brother at the table. He was name Sungmin and he was closed the age of Sora. Once it was common knowledge that she had flown one of the two Vixens from America. Sungmin began asking questions about the planes. Not actually so much about the Vixen 2, but he was very interested in specific details and features of the Vixen 1, which her father had flown. When he had exhausted the subject, he turned to the rest of the eighteen planes ordered by his father the sheik.