Not like a stalker . . .

ALWAYS READ THE SMALL PRINTED THINGS . . .

>>Hello<<, I greeted L.Joe as I came out of the house the next day.

>>Hey.<< He brightly smiled at me. >>How are you today?<<

>>I'm fine.<<

>>Where do we meet the others?<<

>>Right here. They should come any minute.<<

>>Oh okay.<<

We both laid against the wall and waited for the two. >>Would you like to listen too?<< L.Joe held one of his headphones up. I was so bored, so I took it and listening.

>>Wonder Girls with >Be my baby<, huh?<<, I grinned. >>Are you more into girl groups then?<<

L.Joe nodded. >>I know too many girl groups.<<

We stayed like this for five more minutes, until a white, really cool car stopped in front of us. Kyung Mi and GD got out of the car and came towards us.

I gave L.Joe his earphone back. The two of us greeted us and we greeted back. >>Should we go?<<

 

Well all went into the car. L.Joe and I sat at the back.

GD started the motor and began to drive. The radio was and Dalmatian's >Lover Cop< was played. Kyung Mi and I lip synced it.

>>You know the song?<<, L.Joe asked.

>>Of course~. It's Dalmatian.<<

>>Just like the dog<<, Kyung Mi said.

>>They are really cute~.<<

>>One guy had blue hair. What was his name again?<<

>>Youngwon~. I liked his blue hair. But brown hair is still better<<, I said with out thinking.

>>Like Chunji?<<, L.Joe asked.

Oops. >>Kinda. . .<<

>>Everyone here who is not good with height or other things in the amusement park?<<, GD asked.

Everyone shook their head.

Beside this, the drive was silent.

 

>>We are here<<, GD smiled as he parked the car. We got out, went to the entrance and bought our tickets. I looked around. There were many people. What if they would notice GD and L.Joe? I looked at them, how they talked to each other. (NOT LIKE A STALKER) Both wore pretty normal clothes. Both wore sunglasses. L.Joe wore a hat and GD a cap. They looked kind of disguised.

>>Okay where do we wanna go first?<<, GD asked.

We all looked around. Then Kyung Mi and I pointed at a roller coast nearby.

>>There!<<, we said in unison.

>>Looks like fun.<<

So we went there and it was soooo awesome. I mean not because I sat next to L.Joe and Kyung Mi next to GD, not at all, but it was sooo funny and soooo exciting.

While I felt a bit dizzy after we got out, GD looked just like before. Kyung Mi and I were sure he only screamed at the roller coaster, because everyone did, not because he felt like screaming.

We hurried to the next roller coaster, then we went on to the next one and so and so on. . .

After one and a half hours, we bought our self's candy floss. They had it in many colors! >>I want it in pink~<<, Kyung Mi smiled.

>>I want blue candy floss~<<, I said, totally excited.

L.Joe and GD, just like gentlemen would do, bought us the candy floss.

Happy like two little children, Kyung Mi and I went on walking to a map which showed the whole amusement park.

>>Where do we want to go next?<<, GD asked.

>>I want to go there.<< Kyung Mi pointed at the map.

>>No~. Let's go there<<, I said.

>>Let's split up then?<<, L.Joe suggested.

I didn't want to split up -sob-. But I wanted to ride the Viking so desperately!!

So, we agreed on splitting up.

>>Let's meet at nine at the entrance<<, GD said.