high heels --> Yu-Gi-Oh! = WTF o.O

ALWAYS READ THE SMALL PRINTED THINGS . . .

I WAS SO EXCITED when I opened the door to see Chunji. It was a bit strange to see Chunji and not L.Joe though. >>Hello~<<, I smiled .

>>Hi.<<

We started walking. >>So, where are we going?<<, I asked.

>>I'm sorry, but I didn't organize something special. I thought we could get something to drink and have a walk around the city?<<

>>Don't apologize. I think, that's a good idea.<<

So we took the bus and drove to Cheongdam station.

>>The others wanted to go shopping here. We might even meet them<<, Chunji said.

>>Oh really?<<

>>We actually don't have this much free time. For you it might seem as we have only some

schedules. . .<<

>>Well, yeah I mean, I met L.Joe often. I didn't knew he had this much free time.<<

>>He actually hasn't. When he met you, he had to do the things he missed afterwards. Like regarding in the studio at night and stuff.<<

So because of me he had to do extra work? That's kind of unfair. I'm sorry for L.Joe. I didn't know. I was still curious if he was mad because of Chunji being my bias and not him?! I really wanted to know! He might be, because he just left after his part was recorded. He must have known that I would come?!

Okay, stop it Mi Young. I was on a date with Chunji and I kept thinking of L.Joe, that wasn't supposed to be like this -.-.

We bought us something to eat and drink and walked around, looked at the clothes in the different boutiques and talked about everything. We laughed when he told me stories about Teen Top and I different stories about Kyung Mi and me.

After a while, Chunji and I were already on the way to the bus station, I heard fast footsteps approaching. I turned around and saw Ricky and Niel.

>>Huh? Hey~.<< I smiled and stopped. Chunji turned around as well. >>I knew you were here as well.<<

>>Annyeong<<, Niel and Ricky said.

Suddenly CAP and Changjo joined us. >>Huh? Hey. What are you doing here?<<, Changjo asked.

>>Not much<<, Chunji smiled.

I looked around for L.Joe but I couldn't see him.

>>L.Joe is still paying for the new hat he bought himself<<, CAP said, noticing that I looked around for L.Joe.

>>Oh<<, I said.

There he was, coming out of the shop. He saw us and came towards us. He looked at me and Chunji. >>Hello~<<, I smiled.

L.Joe nodded. >>Hey.<<

>>Did you guys went shopping?<<, Ricky asked. >>Noona, did you buy something?<<

I shook my head. >>No, we were just eating and drinking something.<< I smiled.

>>We were just on our way back<<, Chunji said and looked at me. >>Should we go?<<

I beamed and nodded. >>Goodbye, guys.<< I waved goodbye and looked one last time at L.Joe. He seemed, well. . .calm. He didn't look at me as if he was angry, so I smiled at him.

 

Then Chunji and I went on to the bus station.

 

>>Maybe you don't want to. . .but would you like to meet me the day after tomorrow?<<, Chunji asked and smiled his cute Chunji-smile.

>>Yes, sure.<< I smiled. -squeal-

>>This time I'll prepare something for us<<, he promised. >>I'll pick you up at five? I have schedule before, so it can't be earlier.<<

>>That's okay. I have school 'til four. So it's good.<<

>>Okay, then I see you soon.<<

>>Bye~.<<

 

Kyung Mi had called me and told me everything. . .

>>YOU WERE DRUNK?<<, I asked.

>>Hmm. . .<<

>>WE SWORE TO NEVER DO THAT!<<

>>I know.<<

>>You are so stupid! And I would be really pissed off now. . .BUT because it was in front of Big Bang and you totally embarrassed yourself, I'm okay for now. I hope that won't happen again.<<

>>Me too.<<

I laughed. >>You are so stupid!<<

>>Thanks. . .<<

>>I mean, how stupid can you be?<<

>>I got it now. . .<<

>>Luckily that won't ever happen to me. With Teen Top I'm together with an innocent band.<<

>>Yeah. . .<<

>>One last time: YOUR ARE SO DAMN STUPID. . .okay, now I'm fine<<, I laughed.

This phone call took like three hours. That was sooooo exhausting! But we were okay now. I mean, we never really get into a fight or something. When I'm pissed off or something, I just chill and after some time we just have a new topic to talk about and everything has been forgotten.

 

I just prepared to go to bed, when my only-for-L.Joe phone rang.

L.Joe: Sorry if it's late already. Are you still awake?

This is really L.Joe then? Not Chunji?

Mi Young: No,it's okay. I'm not asleep yet.

L.Joe: Oh. . .okay. . . I saw you today and you seemed to have fun with Chunji. You really looked happy. . .Is he someone you want to be with? I mean, I could help you.

WHAAAT?

Mi Young: What do you mean with help me?

L.Joe: I could help you to be his girlfriend. When you really like him, I could give you tips and stuff. I know Chunji for a while now. . .

Mi Young: Why would you do that?

L.Joe: I dunno either. Maybe because I'm too nice? Just tell me if you want me to help you.

Mi Young: You would do that? That would be great. Thank you~.

L.Joe: You'll be meeting him the day after tomorrow right? Then let's meet a bit earlier. Because I don't have any time tomorrow.

Mi Young: Don't you have schedule on Friday?

L.Joe: Only Chunji, CAP and Niel have.

Mi Young: Oh okay, then let's meet up. When and where?

L.Joe: You have school right? Then at three? Wanna go to a cafe?

Mi Young: Okay, in front of my house?

L.Joe: Okay. See you.

Mi Young: Goodbye. Sleep well~.

 

The whole Thursday I were crazy. . .really crazy. Kyung Mi too. . .But what ever. There were enough reasons to be crazy and stupid and all of it.

Kyung Mi and I arrived at my house (Of course it was my house). >>Hey Ahjumma~.<< I threw my bag on the bed.

>>Did you cook something?<<, Kyung Mi asked my mother.

>>There's pizza in the oven.<<

>>Pizza~.<<

Kyung Mi and I went into my/our room. >>Let's do these stupid tests which are in magazines all the time.<<

>>Yay~.<<

I got out a magazine. >>Will you find your love soon?<<, I read out the title.

>>What a nice headline.<<

>>Question 1:

Boys or girls, he or she - who should make the first step when it comes to flirting?

A: Boys

B: Girls

C: That doesn't matter<<, I read out.

>>Definitely A.<<

 

>>Question 2:

Which of the following three words do you connect with Love?

A: Passion

B: Jealousy

C: Luck.<<

>>Hmm. . .<<

>>Well, you need luck to get a guy you can share love with . . .there must be passion in a relationship and you are jealous because he has so many fan girls.<<

>>Okay, then let's choose by counting.<<

[. . .]

>>Okay, it's luck.<<

>>Fine with that.<<

 

>>Question 3:

Are you in love right now?

A: Yes

B: No

C: I'm in love with my favorite idol<<

(You already know the answer. . .)

 

>>Question 4:

What does it mean when your new boyfriend invites you over to a DVD-night?

A: That he's boring and doesn't know what to do besides watching a movie.

B: Don't know - maybe he's a movie-freak?

C: He wants to be alone with me to do something. . .<<

>>Well. . .<<

>>Not C. . .Seungri wouldn't do. . .wait, CHUNJI wouldn't do anything ert. . .<< (Seungri would) I said.

Kyung Mi and I laughed really hard. . .really really really (Dalmatian's >Really Really<) hard.

 

>>Question 5:

Imagine you meet a good fairy. What would you wish for?<<

Kyung Mi and I started laughing. Of course, we thought the same thing: >>L.Joe is the fairy with his high heels<<, I said. I nodded. >>GD with his high heels would be the magician then<<, Kyung Mi said. (Yes, GD owns high heels. Wanna see the video  ;D . . . (http://youtu.be/BGB_Vd1NiLY at 2:12) HAHAHAHAHA)

>>OMO, he's the black magician from Yu-Gi-Oh!<< (Yu-Gi-Oh Cards for reminding. . .You know the anime?)

Suddenly Kyung Mi and I started laughing (Because of the same thought again).

>>L.Joe would be the black magician girl then!<< (From Yu-Gi-Oh again)

>>Okay, that was it. . .we should just leave this quiz undone<<

 

I was sooooo excited!! And to meet L.Joe I even skipped the last course.

Okay you might think now, I'm totally lazy. . .well I am. BUT I'm an excellent student.

In high school, my report cards didn't show grades that were lower than a B. I have even been a little nerdy.

So let me tell you, I'm just skipping, because it's for Teen Top. Who wouldn't skip school for 6 hot guys? Who is crazy enough to stay in school rather then seeing them?!