Moderato . . .

ALWAYS READ THE SMALL PRINTED THINGS . . .

*Kyung Mi's Date*

 

Me and GD walked down the street to a cafe. At first there was an awkward silence (Yeah I blame myself for that. This date was just not the one I wanted and I looked accordingly). But G-Dragon or Jiyong (from now on I had to call him like this) knew how to hold small talk so we managed to have a conversation:

>>I'm sorry. . .<<

>>Huh, what for?<< I doubt that it was for him being my date and not Seungri.

>>For the crazy behavior of Big Bang. I know sometimes we are talking before thinking.<<

>>Don't worry it was fun.<<

>>Oh really?!<< He looked surprised and then laughed shyly.

>>Who's your favorite member out of Big Bang?<<

A big smile immediately formed on my face when I said: >>Seungri.<< I tried to sound not too enthusiastically because I didn't want to hurt his feelings but Jiyong just smiled and said:

>>Maybe then he should have done the date for real. Sorry that you have to be with me instead.<< He bowed a bit but was still smiling nicely.

Hearing this I was taken aback. He apologized for being my date. I had to admit that was kind of cute.

But not as cute as Seungri always is.

I laughed a bit and said quickly: >>Oh no! I love everyone of Big Bang so I'm really happy to be here

with you.<<

>>I'm glad you're not disappointed or something. I will try to be a good company.<< Again he showed this bright smile of his.

After a few more minutes we arrived at the cafe.

It wasn't extraordinary and also didn't look too expensive but it was nice and as we entered it I saw a bunch of cakes in a showcase. They looked so delicious that I just couldn’t hide my excitement. They sold not only cakes but also coffee and tea.

Jiyong saw my happiness and probably also my gaze stuck to the cakes so he walked straight to the counter with the showcase and let me chose some cakes.

Yes, some cakes - he offered me to order as many as I wanted. But because I know how to act/look embarrassing (and that was not what I wanted to look in front of G-Dragon (maybe he would tell Seungri about it)) I chose intentionally only one slice of one cake. He ordered it for me and even payed for it.

I asked him why he had to pay the bill and he answered: >>I'm feeling more comfortable that way.<<

I was okay with that since I had looked at the prizes in this cafe.

After that he looked for a table with two seats. It wasn't hard to find one because the cafe wasn't full. We sat down near the window each at a nice little sofa on both sides of the table.

Woow it's so comfortable here. I thought while looking out of the big window and watching the lively street. Then I let my gaze wander through the whole cafe:

It was modern and established in pleasant muted colors – perfect for a cafe. I just had to think of the Big Bang Song >Cafe<. Finally I looked at Jiyong and said:

>>It's really beautiful here. Do you come here often?<<

>>Actually not. I'm too busy to go out often but I was once here with the members and we liked it a lot so I decided to show it to you. The cakes are really the best.<< In this moment the waitress came and served me the slice of the blueberry cheesecake I ordered. I tasted some of it and it was so sublime that they might have me waiting outside their doors every weekend.

I beamed and said: >>That is really the best cake ever.<<

Jiyong smiled happy and then drank of his tea. A few minutes it was silent while I was eating my cake and he was tipping on his phone (I'm curious who he is writing with). He looked up and suddenly seemed to remember something.

>>Oh yes, I almost forgot. We got couple phones. Because I'm not allowed to give out my number, you know.<< He reached into his jacket pocket and took out two identical black smartphones. He handed one over to me and I looked at it curious. It was only one phone number saved and I assumed it was Jiyong's. But my aim was Seungri's number.

If I could write messages with Seungri. . . OMO . . . -started dreaming- . . .okay back to reality.

>>Cool, that's better than my real phone. Am I allowed to keep it after the two weeks?<<

>>Don't know, but probably you are. For how long you're being VIP now?<<

>>For 4 years now, since >Lies< actually.<< That was also the time where I decided that G-Dragon was NOT my favorite member. I mean his hair back then was just . . . oh man, I'm mean again. I have to stop this!

>>You're going to college, don't you?<<, he asked curious.

>>Yeah together with my best friend. She's also the other winner of the contest.<<

>>Then she has a date with one of the Teen Top members. Her favorite?<<

>>Ehm. . .yeah I think so.<< There was no need to tell him she didn't like L.Joe and that we both were just too stupid to read the small printed things.

Some time went by like this: Jiyong was asking me something and I answered and tried not to think of Seungri. I didn't dare to ask about Seungri but I planned to do it another time.

Sometime we decided to leave since it was already dark outside. I caught a last glimpse at the yummy cakes (I was still hungry and would have been able to eat a whole cake at once but didn't show it to look like a normal person) before we walked out of the Café.

Outside it was silent again. Somehow we had run out of stuff to talk about. But at least it wasn't awkward. Jiyong brought me home but stopped in front of the door. I waited for him to talk. Finally he said:

>>. . . ehm can I ask you something?<< He looked around but not at me.

>>Sure, just ask.<< I was totally comfortable with him since he wasn't my bias and I got to know him a bit better by now.

>>Would you like to meet with me again? I know the contest applies for two weeks but I know I'm not your favorite Big Bang member and I'm sure Seungri would replace me gladly. It's your prize after all.<<

Now he looked at me.

My fangirl-mind screamed to say the hell YES! But his nice smile prevented an answer like this. I just couldn't be so unkind (Actually I could but not to a member of my absolute favorite band). So I shook my head and replied: >>I already said I'm happy like this. I mean I'm dating G-Dragon what is unbelievable and the dream of every VIP.<< I grinned and Jiyong laughed bashfully. Then we said goodbye and agreed to meet the day after tomorrow again.

When I entered my home I couldn't hide my big smile. Today I met Seungri in person and had a pleasant date with G-Dragon – COOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!