The crucial dream . . .

ALWAYS READ THE SMALL PRINTED THINGS . . .

* Kyung Mi's date with Seungri *

 

It was afternoon and I just watched some Big Bang videos (my passionate free-time activity) when I got a message at my hot-new-smartphone-phone. So it had to be Jiyong. I was totally happy out of nothing. But when I looked at the message I was more than surprised to read:

Hey Kyung Mi, it's me Seungri. Last time I hadn't had time to ask you: Wanna go out with me today? I know It's short but if you want to we can meet at the karaoke bar not far from your house in one hour. Okay?

I didn't know why but I was somehow disappointed.

NOOO, I can't feel disappointed, it's SEUNGRI – I love him! So I replied:

Hey, yeah I would love to go out with you and indeed I have time. I'm fine with meeting at the karaoke bar. I will be there. ^^ Looking forward to it.

 

One hour later I made my way to the karaoke bar. When I got there Seungri was already waiting for me.

>>Annyeong!<< I waved.

>>Hey! How are you?<<

>>I'm fine. What are we going to do now?<<, I asked curious.

>>I thought about a walk trough the park. What do you think?<<

>>Sounds great<<, I said smiling brightly.

So we walked to the park not far from here.

>>Why did you have Jiyong's phone by the way?<<, I asked him then.

>>I didn't know how to contact you otherwise. That's why I secretly took his phone<<, he explained.

I laughed and he continued: >>I would have asked you during the meeting with the other members but since all of us were a bit drunk and then Jiyong-hyung brought you home there wasn't really a chance to.<< Immediately I thought about Jiyong taking care of me then and I felt myself blushing.

He had been so cute and nice to me that my heart beat faster by thinking of him.

I nodded as an answer to Seungri's words. He smiled confidently and added: >>I heard I'm your favorite member of Big Bang. Therefore I talked to Jiyong-hyung and asked if I could replace him for the last week of the contest. He agreed so now you can be with me more often.<<

And again there was this feeling of disappointment. But I didn't want to let Seungri know so I tried to smile happily and said: >>Oh really? That's cool.<<

We had reached the park and were now walking by a lake. It was a beautiful view but I couldn't stop wishing to be here with someone else.

While Seungri was just walking by and ignoring this beautiful scene, Jiyong would have stopped and enjoyed it with me together.

I sighed about this thought and told myself: You wished to have a date with Seungri for so long and now you can't stop thinking about your not-at-all-favorite-member. Kyung Mi you are crazy!

Seungri talked a lot more but I didn't really listen.

I just smiled and dreamed of my not-at-all-favorite-member. About his cute and shy smile, his gentle and thoughtful behavior and also about his expressive voice (I listened to his songs for some time now).

I remembered the feeling of holding his hands when we rode the Roller coaster, his touches when he had helped me walking while I had been drunk, the feeling of being carried by him . . . I miss him, I realized then.

 

When the date with Seungri was over I came home somehow sad. I wanted to write Jiyong a messages at least but didn't dare to. What's wrong with me? Why am I that anxious?

I struggled with this for some time and decided not to.

He must have a reason for not writing me so I'm not going to bother him.

 

 

In this night I dreamed of Jiyong and it was creepy and beautiful at the same rate:

In the dream I was a total GD-fan-girl.

I was together with some other girls at a fan-meeting in an underground car park.

When the meeting was over Jiyong and his manger drove away (in a cool red convertible) but I followed them. I ran after the car and managed to scream something to make them stop.

I felt that this was the first and last time I would see G-Dragon so I was kind of desperate.

The manager must have heard me because he told Jiyong to >give me a chance<.

So the car stopped and instead of the manager I was in the car. Then the scenery changed and we drove on an empty highway at a sunny day.

Everything seemed perfect besides the fact that Jiyong was in a bad mood. He acted annoyed and unsympathetic, quite unlike me.

I was happy like a little girl and tried to be friends with him but he ignored me as much as he could.

Then we reached a campsite and again we were alone.

We stayed there for a few days and I did everything I could to make Jiyong like me. And somehow my effort was worth it.

Although he still made clear that he didn't want to be here with me I felt that his feelings for me had changed. There were a time he did something nice and that made me incredible happy.

One time I even gave him a little kiss out of my joy. He looked surprised but didn't say anything.

In the end my dream ended abruptly without any progress of the story but I felt that it would have had a happy ending, that my effort to make Jiyong falling in love with me would have paid off.

The moment I woke up I knew two things: 1. I had fallen for Kwon Jiyong and 2. I needed to tell him that. I just had to make the effort even if he was ignoring me because he didn't like me. So I wrote him a message:

Hey, I just wanted to ask you if we could meet you one last time. I have to tell you something. It's important so please tell me when you have some free time.