Team 1 ;-) . . .

ALWAYS READ THE SMALL PRINTED THINGS . . .

* Before with Kyung Mi and Jiyong *

 

Jiyong and me had separated from the other two. We had called our selfs >Team 1< because we were number one.

-Note: Mi Young wasn't happy when she found out.-

I know that wasn't a competition but it felt good to be the number one. So >Team 1< explored the amusement park.

We looked at the map first.

>>Wanna ride something particular?<< Jiyong asked me as we scrutinized the map. I shook my head mainly because I was afraid of heights (I lied a while ago) and everything that had to do with fast-moving objects.

Yeah, I know in this case I was definitely wrong in an amusement park but it was my best (and only) friend who had asked me to come with her here, I couldn't say no.

Because I didn't chose, Jiyong did. He pointed at a large roller coaster and said: >>Let's ride this one, it looks like fun.<< I swallowed hard but agreed nevertheless.

The moment I was strapped to my seat I felt like dying. Jiyong grinned as if this would be nothing.

Then he looked at me and asked: >>You're not afraid, are you? You don't have to ride this if you don't

want to.<<

>>I'm not afraid! Not at all, really.<< I tried to hide my anxiety.

He looked at me dubiously but suddenly started smiling brightly and said: >>You look cute when you're scared. But there's really no need for fear, it's just a roller coaster.<<

Then he took my hand and the ride started. At first I could only concentrate at my hand being in his but as soon as the carriage drove downwards my only thought was:

Pleeeaaase God save me!!! WAAAAAH . . .

In the end it wasn't God but Jiyong's hand that saved me (assumed I would have died for real). I've clung to his hand and kept my eyes closed during the whole ride. However, he had fun, not scared at all.

When this horror trip was finally over I couldn't walk straight anymore.

So Jiyong needed to hold my hand a bit longer (So I wouldn't fall of course . . .).

We sat down on a bench and waited until I didn't feel dizzy any longer.

He looked at me worried. >>You should have told me you can't ride the roller coaster.<<

>>No, it's okay. It was fun . . . I wasn't scared at all.<<

>>Oh really? Then why do you look so shocked?<<

>>Because . . . I haven't eaten yet.<< Great answer (-.-').

>>Then we should get something to eat, don't you think?<< He knew I was lying and he had a really hard time to suppress his grin.

>>I don't think that's a good idea.<< I couldn't trust my stomach after this trip.

He couldn't hold back his laughter now.

After a few minutes in which he tried to stop laughing and I was resting at the bench to feel like a normal person again, we decided to walk around the park.

Sometime I saw something that caught my attention: Can throwing!

Yaaay Okay, actually it wasn't really can throwing because you had to throw a ball into a milk can to win a prize. But that's similar so I called it can throwing.

I pulled Jiyong towards it and said: >>Let's try this!<<

He looked surprised. >>I didn't know you like these kind of things.<<

>>It's not high or dangerous in any other way so I like it.<<, I explained.

He laughed and agreed to give it a try. First it was my turn. Of course I wasn't really good at it.

Out of six I only hit two cans. As I turned around I looked in Jiyong's amused face.

>>I know I'm bad at it but to my defend it's harder than it looks.<<

>>Okay then it's my turn now.<< He took the balls from me and tried it himself.

He seemed to have a better technique than I had. That's why the balls landed in all six cans. I was impressed.

I applauded and said: >>Not bad.<<

He grinned and bowed of thanks. Then he asked: >>What prize do you want?<<

I looked at him in surprise. I had totally forgot about the prize.

But in the end I chose a cute teddy bear.

 

We walked around the whole amusement park and did a lot of funny things.

One of them was wearing headbands. We stopped at a gift shop that sold all possible types of cute stuff.

I just looked at some pretty couple jewelry when Jiyong suddenly stood behind me and put a fleecy bunny cap on my head.

I turned around and asked: >>What is it?<<

>>That's so cute!<< He laughed and let me take a look in the mirror.

Now I laughed too. >>Oh no, I can't wear this. It's just too much. I mean I have a bunny on my head.<<

>>Okay then try this one.<< He gave me nice headband with bunny ears. I put it on and really liked it.

>>Fine, if I wear these bunny ears you need to have a headband as well . . . mmh . . .<<

I looked around for one. >>Oh that's cute.<< I put a headband with cat ears on his head.

He laughed and showed his aegyo (which was really cute).

>>Let's buy these one.<< I said, happy like a little girl because I LOOOVED couple things.

Our next stop was a photo booth. The ones you can find in Korea everywhere on the streets. We took some crazy pictures with funny faces and edited them afterwards with colored writing and smileys. Kyaaa soo cute >.<

Then we ate some delicious food (Meat Balls, Crispy Chicken, Pork and Chicken Skewers)

 

and rode with the Viking which was definitely not as horrible as the roller coaster. I actually liked it.

 

When we headed to the entrance we started singing to the music that was played everywhere here

(K-Pop songs). Of course also Big Bang songs were played and that's when Jiyong started singing.

Me as a VIP could sing along with it too so we both had our fun doing a bit karaoke in public while people looked at us as if we were crazy.

I linked arms with Jiyong and with the couple headbands we probably really looked like a couple in love.

But I would never cheat on my Seungri, I thought then (In my dreams I was married to him).

As we reached the entrance I saw Mi Young and L.Joe. They were already waiting for us.

In this moment I remembered that Mi Young didn't know about my new friendship with G-Dragon yet.

Oops! . . .

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

>>I'll be driving to Mi Young's first, okay?<<, GD asked.

>>Okay<<, I agreed.

>>What about you, L.Joe?<<

>>Let me out at Mi Young's too.<<

 

>>Goodbye<<, L.Joe and I said, as we left the car. We walked up to my door.

>>Uhm, thank you for the Hello Kitty. That was nice of you.<< I smiled.

L.Joe smiled his shy- L.Joe- smile. He had many L.Joe smiles. One of it was the shy L.Joe- smile , the other one for example was the it-looks-like-fake-but-is-actually-a-true L.Joe- smile.

>>When will you have time again?<<, he asked.

>>Actually, I should be the one asking you this.<<

>>Right<<, he grinned. >>Well, I'll write you a message. I know I have schedule tomorrow.<<

>>Okay, just call me or something<<, I smiled and waved goodbye. >>See you.<<

>>Bye.<<

 

At this evening, Kyung Mi and I told us everything about our amusement park- dates with GD and L.Joe. That took quite a while. . .-sigh-

 

The next day Kyung Mi and I first studied for a bit and then we went out to get something to eat and go shopping or so. . .actually it's called >walking around with no plan at all<, but shopping is a good word to let it sound nicer, isn't it?

>>So, we know L.Joe and GD for almost a week now, do you like L.Joe?<<, Kyung Mi asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. >>Dunno. . .I mean, yeah I like him, but I still love Chunji a lot. L.Joe is more a buddy.<<

Kyung Mi nodded.

>>What about you?<<

>>Yeah, same with me here. I mean Jiyong is nice and everything. . .<<

>>But Seungri is better, yes.<<

>>We still got eight days left.<<

>>Let's see what happens there.<<

We two crossed a street where the flashlight was already red (I didn't notice and because Kyung Mi was just following me, so she didn't notice it either) I mean, how couldn't we notice? The people around us stopped, but not us -.-' I hesitated in the middle of the street, just like Kyung Mi.

>>Why did we go? It's already red.<< (By the way: WE STOPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET)

Kyung Mi shrugged her shoulders.

>>Let's go further.<< I went on.

>>No worry, we don't listen to 2pm, we won't get killed.<<

>>Yeah, I remember.<<

Actually, we aren't 2pm lovers. We are not Hottest, but yeah >Put your hands up<, is SO FREAKING ADDCTING! So we downloaded it and we listened to it on the streets. NOT GOOD!

First, we almost got run over by a car, then a friend who was with us for this one time, got almost run over by the bus (This happened on one day, in about 10 minutes).

There were many accidents like this while we listened to 2pm, like: a group of stupid boys coming up and asking us to give them our number, drunken men, etc. So we said >No 2pm for us<.