To the movies² . . .

ALWAYS READ THE SMALL PRINTED THINGS . . .

* Kyung Mi's second date *

 

We would meet in front of the cinema. Actually I didn't like going to the cinema that much but since it was Jiyong . . . yeah since it was Jiyong and not Seungri -whine- . . . waaaeee? Anyways I have to stay calm, Jiyong mustn't know I would rather be with his dongsaeng.

 Speaking of GD there he came, punctual as expected (I came here too soon). He waved in greeting and I waved back. He walked coolly up up to me wearing his dark sunglasses and be dressed perfectly (Okay I had to admit he was kind of cool but not as much as Seungri -squeal-).

>>Anyeong!<< I smiled as bright as I could considered he wasn't Seungri.

>>Hey, how are you?<<, he asked, smiling back.

>>Fine and you?<<

>>Same with me. Do you know what movie you wanna watch?<<

As I already said I wasn't a big fan of cinemas since there were rarely good movies. So my answer was: >>No, you can chose what to see.<<

He nodded and looked at the movie guide on the wall. He thought about it for some time while biting his lower lip (I had saw him doing this a lot on TV already). Then he suggested: >>Let's watch this one.<< He pointed at the movie and surprisingly the genre matched my taste. I agreed on watching it and we bought the tickets.

Actually he bought them since he was the one paying for it.

We got Popcorn and went into the cinema hall. There were barely people so we had the entire last row for our self's. That would have been totally romantic if my accompaniment would have been Seungri. -sob-

We sat down next to each other and shared the big bucket of popcorn. I loved popcorn and when I say I love it mean I LOOOOOOVE IT! And it turned out that Jiyong loved it too. What a coincidence . . . (-.-').

Before the movie started there was advertising, half an hour (-.-'²).

During this time we just talked. Today was my turn to ask him questions. What questions you're asking an idol? Of course >>What's your favorite color?<<. I thought Jiyong would laugh about this stupid one but he didn't.

He thought about it seriously and then answered: >>I think I don't have a favorite color. It depends on my mood what color I like. For me the only important thing is that the color matches my clothes.<<

I nodded understanding. For me it was the same.

Suddenly Jiyong's phone rang. He accepted the call and then listened . . . >>Yeah . . . mmh . . . okay, just wait for me.<< Then he hang up.

>>Who was it?<<, I asked hoping it to be Seungri.

>>It was Taeyang. The other members need me because of some music issues. But don't worry I told them I'm here with you so they just have to wait.<< He smiled and I thought:

Why does he have to be so nice and cute? He's really giving me a hard time not to like him, Aish!

I wanted to eat some popcorn (you know, emotional eating) and just reached for it when I saw a tattoo on Jiyong's arm. It said >moderato<. I stopped and looked at him in surprise. >>What is it?<<, he asked innocent.

>>You have a tattoo?<<

>>Yeah, actually more than one.<<

>>There is written >Moderato<, like the cafe we went to<<, I said intelligently as always.

>>Oh yes, that's another reason why I like the cafe.<< He laughed and ate some popcorn.

>>What about your other tattoos?<<

He stopped eating and turned around to face me. Then he explained:

>>I have currently five tattoos. One says >Moderato< and the other >Vita Dolce< which is Italian and means >Moderate Sweet Life<.<<

He showed me his left and right forearm.

>>Another one is >too fast to live, too young to die<: Although these words can be interpreted in many ways but for me it is, >no matter how the indecisiveness and setbacks attack me, it is too early to give up like this<. In order to renew my mood, I craved these words on the back. The latest ones are a Dragonball and a heart.<<

>>Wooow!<<, I just made. I hadn't knew that and hadn't expected it either.

>>Each of them has a special meaning that's significant for me.<<

Again I asked myself how it was possible not to like him. But then I thought of Seungri and any other matters vanished right away.

We continued talking until the movie started. The lights were turned out and finally I noticed that Jiyong still wore his sunglasses . . . indoors. Yes this didn't make sense at all, especially because he wore them although the movie has already started. I asked why he did that and he told me that is was one of his habits.

Interesting habit only to look cool . . .

It was an action/comedy film and I had really fun watching it. As well as Jiyong who looked really interested and watched it observantly. He was biting his nails while looking at the screen and I remembered myself doing this often for concentrating better. Yaa! That's MY bad habit, Kwon Jiyong! I thought sulkily.

During the movie we laughed at the same parts and I slowly started to wonder if we had maybe more in common when I had thought at first.

When the movie had ended we agreed to take a walk through the park.

Indeed it was a detour to my home . . . but whatever.

>>Jiyong I have a question.<<, I asked sometime. >>What are your hobbies? I mean what kind of interests has an idol?<<

He laughed and instead of answering he asked: >>Do you think we celebrities are no normal people or something like that?<<

>>That's not what I meant. It's just that I can't imagining you doing . . . something normal.<<

Wow, I sounded totally stupid again (-.-'). But he seemed to understand and said:

>>My hobbies are drawing and listening to music. I suppose that's pretty normal.<<

I nodded. It was silent for a few minutes before he asked: >>And what are your free time activities?<<

The first answer that came to my mind was: >Stalking hot idols especially Seungri, talking with my one and only best friend about hot idols and their hotness . . . oh and listening to the music (plus watching the music videos) of the hot idols ;D.

But I guess that would only promote my stupidity and would make him think I was superficiality (which is definitely not the case. . . -cough -).

Anyway my reply was: >>I love listening to music too. Mostly K-pop though.<< At least it wasn't a lie. I added a nice smile to my answer so he wouldn't find out I was thinking of something completely different. I got away with that and we changed the topic . . . fortunately.

He brought me home and gave me his brightest smile as he waved goodbye.

And no matter how hard I tried I just had to smile too.