Big Mistake! . . .

ALWAYS READ THE SMALL PRINTED THINGS . . .

>>What have you done?<<, Kyung Mi asked me the next day, as I read the messages to her.

>>I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!<<

>>Okay, let's consider it obligatory.<<

>>I'm listening.<<

>>I thought you would do it.<<

>>You're not helping.<<

>>Sorry. I can't think straight. I'll be seeing Big Bang later on.<<

>>I know. You told me already five hundred times and it's only lunch time.<<

>>You know what that means?<< Kyung Mi grinned excited.

>>Firstly, it's time for food, I guess. Secondly there are only a few hours remaining until you see Seungri. Thirdly I'm pissed off.<<

>>Correct!<<

I sighed. >>Then let's get something to eat.<<

 

I waited for Kyung Mi to come home (It was already eleven pm -.-) and I was sooo bored. I studied, I watched all the new teasers and all the new music videos of bands I liked and not liked. I got annoyed by my mom, I looked at any new pictures of Chunji. . .I did everything I could do. I WAS SO BORED.

Well, yeah I was bored so I took my only-for-L.Joe phone and thought about something to write.

Mi Young: Hello~ How are you? Are you okay? What are you doing right now? Would you like to meet me again?

Hey.This is Chunji. L.Joe is taking a shower right now. I asked him if I could answer you and he said it's okay with you, so hey ^^ How are you?

-squeal- I jumped up and down because I were so happy. AAAAAH CHUNJI!

Mi Young: Oh, hello Chunji ^^ I'm fine and you?

Chunji: I'm fine too, thanks^^ What are you doing right now?

I'm screaming and jumping up and down, you know, just the like normal people would do, I answered in my mind. Okay, what can I do so that it's interesting for Chunji?

Mi Young: I'm reading right now. What about you?

Chunji: You like reading? What are you reading? I'm doing nothing much.

, I should have seen that coming! Oooookay, what can I read?

Mi Young: Yes, I like reading, but right now I'm reading a story I wrote by myself.^^

Chunji: Oh you are writing too? Cool. Would you like to visit us tomorrow? We'll be in the studio and recording a new song.

YEEEEES! YES! YES! I WANT!!!

Mi Young: I'm allowed to come and visit you? That would be cool. I always wanted to watch you recording. Where should I come to?

So Chunji gave me the address and I was all hyperactive about it. I wanted to tell it Kyung Mi so badly, but SHE DIDN'T COME HOME! HEELLOO? IS SHE INSANE? What did she do all this time with Big Bang? -curios-

 

* Meanwhile at Kyung Mi's *

 

I was busy observing my closet for clothes which were appropriate for a meeting with Big Bang, in my case mainly Seungri though. I just had to look perfect for him (as far as possible in my state).

I especially went shopping for this and now I tried to tame my hair (I've always believed that it had its own will). After two hours of preparing I actually didn't really look different than I usually did but hey the good will is what counts, isn't it ?!

In this moment the door bell rang and I took a final look in my room (it was a total mess) then closed the door behind me and ran down the staircase where Jiyong would wait for me to pick me up for the meeting with Big Bang.

But when I opened the door it wasn't Jiyong who waited for me. Instead I bumped into Seungri. Oh for God's sake . . . why did this kind of things always happen to me?

I quickly bowed apologetic and tried to hide my embarrassment. But Seungri just smiled coolly and said: >>Hey, what's up? Jiyong has an important appointment so he told me to pick you up instead. I hope that's okay for you.<< More than just okay. If I had known before that it was Seungri waiting for me I would have hurried much more, I thought but said: >>Oh, alright then let's go.<<

He nodded and we made our way to the car.

One of Big Bang's managers was waiting inside the car as a kind of chauffeur because Seungri himself didn't have a driver license yet. We sat at the back seat and started talking as if we knew each other for years already.

At least that's what Seungri did. I was too deep in my fangirl mode to be able to have a proper conversation. Most of the time I just nodded and smiled at him dreamy. He talked a lot about himself and I barely needed to ask him something. In this way the drive passed until he suddenly asked: >>And was it fun at your dates with Jiyong-hyung? Do you like him now?<<

I was dragged out of my fangirl- thoughts upon hearing that. I didn't know what to say or how to react so I just answered: >>Yeah it was fun.<<, and then kept quiet.

Seungri looked at me confused. >>What is it? Why don't you answer my last question? It's because you don't like him, isn't it?<< He grinned satisfied and because I didn't say anything he continued:

>>I knew it. He just don't know how to treat girls, unlike me. I should have done that dating-thing instead but you know schedule and stuff . . .<<

I simply nodded, not able to contradict.

I mean, I should because actually Jiyong was nice and and he always treated me as if I was something special, but in this moment I kept quiet. I just wanted to enjoy the time I spend with my absolute bias (It has always been my dream being alone with Seungri in a car) and I didn't want to be distracted by thoughts of someone else.

Seungri seemed to notice my uneasiness and hurried to change the topic by telling some lame jokes and making me laugh again.

So the thoughts of Jiyong vanished and leaving nothing but my blinded happiness about my dream coming true.

After half an hour we arrived at the restaurant where we would meet with Big Bang.

It was a barbecue restaurant, cozy and especially private so the idols wouldn't be disturbed by fans.

>>We often come here to relax or to celebrate, you know. It's perfect since we all love meat.<<

Seungri told me as we entered the local.

We were welcomed by the remaining members, except for Jiyong of course, and I was happy they were comfortable with me here.

>>So Seungri managed to get you here safely. I hope he didn't do anything stupid?<<,

Taeyang asked teasing when we were seated. I was the lucky one sitting next to Seungri.

Next to him sat TOP. Deasung sat across from him and the empty chair next to me was reserved for Jiyong.

>>No, we just talked. He's really funny<<, I explained.

Seungri gave Taeyang his >I-told-you-girls-love-me-gaze< but he just rolled his eyes about the Maknae's behavior. Then Deasung asked me: >>And what did you do today?<<

>>Ehm . . .<<, I hesitated to tell him that I especially went shopping (mostly for Seungri) and that I didn't eat the whole day only to be hungry now (and to look thinner).

>>I was at home studying, you know college is not easy and there will be soon exams and stuff.<< I added an innocent smile and my little lie was perfect.

(I hope they don't know that college started three weeks ago, so there weren't any exams)

In the background of my mind it was now played Big Bang's Song >Lies<: >I'm so sorry but I love you< . . . Very suitable.

>>I see you're a hardworking student.<< TOP commented and smiled nicely.

>>And what did you guys do today?<<. I asked curious (and also to change the topic of conversation).

>>We had schedule: a little photo shoot, but mainly we worked at our new album.

So we spent our day in the recording studio. But all this is for our fans so it's fine<<, Taeyang told.

I smiled widely. >>I'm soooo excited about your new album. How will it be?<<

>>I'm sure you VIP's will like it. We tried some new music styles and thought about new cool stages, so anticipate it.<<

I nodded happy. Then TOP suggested: >>Okay let's eat. I'm really starving.<<

We all laughed and ordered the food. It didn't take long until we could all started to eat and now I truly thanked my waiver on food today.

There was so much different food on the table and everything looked totally delicious.

But what I didn't know was that this menu included alcoholic drinks, in this case beer.

>>Do you drink?<< Deasung asked me then and what should I say: >no I never drank alcohol and I don't intend to ever do so< ?! Of course not so I decided to be polite and answered:

>>Oh it's okay I'm old enough, I can drink.<< I smiled and took a sip of my drink.

Baaah! That's so disgusting, but it's for Big Bang (and most importantly for Seungri) so don't be a little kid Kyung Mi, others in your age did this too and they are still alive.

That were my thoughts in this moment and it turned out that it probably would have been better to ignore this thought. But the problem is you never know what will happen in the future.

So I convinced myself to smile while drinking and after a while the beer tasted a lot better.

We finished eating and then agreed to play a game: One person had to dance (without music) a popular K-Pop dance and the others had to guess the song and the artist.

We split in two teams (TOP and Taeyang against Deasung, Seungri and me) and then started playing. First was Deasung who had to dance Kara's Mister. It wasn't hard so my group got the point easily.

The next was TOP who danced so funny that I almost fell of my chair while laughing.

When it was my turn. I surprised myself by remembering some dances and helping my group gather some points. Although it was embarrassing.

We continued this game for quite a while but the effect of the alcohol ended it soon. We started talking again and I was happy that I was already so close to Big Bang.

Finally even Jiyong came. He was late but explained again that his appointment had been important so it was alright. After some minutes I noticed his glances at me. He seemed to be worried but I didn't care because my mind was too dizzy to care . . . or to think.

Nevertheless I did not stop drinking (BIG MISTAKE!).

So the last thing I would later remember was Jiyong's concerned look.

. . .

 

The moment I woke up I felt as I went through hell and came back again.

The only thing I knew was that I laid on a bed and that I had a horrible headache.

I slowly opened my eyes and tried to sat up . . . but failed.

So I remained lying and just looked around like this. The room didn't look familiar to me:

a big bed, a silver desk with an iMac on it, a black chair, a large floor-length window with now closed black curtains and a flat screen TV on the wall. Nicely (and expensive) furnished but really not familiar at all.

What happened last night? Where am I? By the way, what time is it actually?

Because I just wanted to sleep on I closed my eyes again and thought:Who cares?! I mean I'm alive so it can't be that bad.

In this moment the door opened and someone came in. He sat beside me and wiped with a wet towel over my forehead. I didn't bother to open my eyes but mumbled: >>I'm awake.<<

>>Oh . . . ehm how are you?<< He stopped wiping my forehead but I gestured him to continue which he did.

>>I'm feeling terrible.<< I answered (still not knowing who I was talking to). He slightly laughed and said: >>Then I guess you don't remember what happened yesterday, don't you?<<

Uh, I know this voice but where from? I tried to figure out who was sitting beside me until I finally decided to just open my eyes and see it myself. I stopped breathing for a second then I saw him.

OMG it's Jiyong. WHAT HAPPENED? What is he doing here . . . with me? . . . Oh it's probably his room . . . So WHAT AM I DOING IN HIS ROOM? My head hurt so I couldn't think straight.

I closed my eyes again and tried to remember.

>>The last thing I know is that I was with Big Bang at the restaurant and that we played the guess-the-song-game. Then you came and everything afterwards is too blurry.<<

>>Okay then here's the abridged version of what happened afterwards: You were drunk and couldn't even walk. So I decided to bring you home but because your apartment is too far away I've just brought you to Big Bang's dorm. It's only ten minutes away. I've let you sleep in my bed because the couch isn't really comfortable and the other members need their beds for themselves . . . Oh and now it's 11am by the way.<< I looked at him shocked.

I suddenly remembered again. It was like a movie being played in my mind's eye . . .

 

*flashback*

 

We laughed and talked but sometime I felt sick and really dizzy. Then TOP asked me: >>I think you should go to the the restroom . You don't look so good.<<

>>Mmh . . .<< I stood up and the surroundings started turning. I had to hold onto the table to not fall. Nevertheless I began to walk in direction of the restroom. I could only make a few steps until I fell. Actually I would have landed on the ground but before that someone caught and upheld me.

No, not someone but Jiyong.

He grabbed my arm and waist and helped me walking. With his support I managed to reach the restroom safely.

I hold onto the washbasin and splashed some water in my face to refresh myself.

Jiyong watched me with an unreadable facial expression. But my drunken mind only thought:

Thank God I'm wearing my water resistant make-up.

The cold water had refreshed my senses but I still wasn't doing well.

>>I feel like vomiting.<< I brightly stated my thoughts.

Note for myself: Alcohol makes me talk too much about matters no one wants to know (-.-).

Jiyong slightly laughed about my silliness and commented it with: >>I believe you.<<

I wanted to go back to the other Big Bang members but again my dizzy head made it hard for me to walk straight. So again Jiyong had to help me. When we reached the table he announced:

>>I will bring Kyung Mi home. She's too drunk to stay here any longer.<<

I actually wanted to protest but my mouth didn't do as my mind wanted. But that wasn't even necessary because Seungri did it for me: >>Why are you the one bringing her home?

I will do it since she likes me . . . unlike you.<<

I felt Jiyong's hold on me tighten. Although I didn't really get what this conversation was about I guessed that Seungri just did something to upset his Hyung. But Jiyong just said:

>>You are drunk too so I'll be the one taking her home.<< And to the others:

>>You guys should go now as well. It's already late and we have schedule tomorrow morning.<<

They all nodded. Except for Seungri who wanted to start arguing again. But Taeyang held him back so Jiyong turned around and walked out of the restaurant, with me leaning on him.

 

After some minutes of silent (and slow) walking he suddenly stopped.

>>If we continue at this pace we'll never get home.<< I just looked at him confused, not getting was he was talking about. The only thing I knew was that I felt sick and dizzy. So of course I was shocked by his next actions.

He hunkered down and gave me a sign to get on his back.

>>A piggyback ride?<< I mumbled, slowly getting what he was up to.

>>Of course. Otherwise we will never arrive.<< He waited for me to get on his back and finally I did.

Resting my head on his shoulder, I realized how tired I actually was. I closed my eyes and enjoyed his nearness. I didn't notice that I drifted off to sleep at that . . .

 

- Jiyong's POV -

We really got on faster with me carrying her. We had almost arrived at the dorm.

I had to bring her there since I wasn't here by car and her apartment was half an hour away.

When I finally saw our dorm I sighed. Not that Kyung Mi was heavy but a piggyback ride about a longer time wasn't really easy and this day has been exhausting in many ways.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Kyung Mi's eyes closed. Her breathing was calm so I assumed she was already asleep. I just had to smile about her cuteness.

When we reached Big Bang's apartment I brought her to my room since the couch wasn't comfortable and the other rooms belonged to the boys.

I laid her on the bed and covered her with the blanket, hoping I wouldn't wake her up. But she seemed to be deep asleep.

So I was surprised when she suddenly reached for my hand and mumbled with her eyes still closed: >>Don't leave me<<.

I froze and again my heart started to beat faster. I looked at our now bounded hands and it was like pouring salt on my wound.

Please don't raise my hopes. In the end I won't be one being by your side anyways.

Because I did not react she tighten her grip on my hand and repeated:

>>Don't go . . . please . . . I don't want to be alone.<< She sounded like a little girl scared in a dark room what made me smile but on the other hand made me feel even more wistful.

I knew she wasn't loving me, but Seungri. I've always been aware of this but that hasn't changed my feelings for her.

Nevertheless she liked Seungri and I could never change this fact. That's why I decided to not bother her by confessing.

As long as she's happy I am too. I tenderly her cheeks and lastly answered:

>>I won't leave you . . . I never could.<<

 

* End of flashback *

 

After that flashback my head hurt even more. Jiyong watched me curious.

>>What is it?<<, he asked then.

>>I just remembered what happened yesterday.<< And you could say I was ashamed. How could I do such things? This was more than just embarrassing, this was like my worst nightmare.

I got drunk while being with Big Bang . . . I mean they are BIG BANG: my total, absolute and will-be-forever favorite band! And getting drunk is definitely not what I imagined my first real meeting with them. -whine-

>>I'm sorry you had to give me a piggyback ride . . . oh and sorry that I fell asleep on your back . . . and of course I'm also sorry for taking your bed but ehm . . . what happened after I fell asleep?<<

During all my apologies he had smiled amused but at my question his facial expression slightly changed. But I couldn't figure out what it was because this strange look only lasted one second.

Then he just shrugged his shoulders and said: >>Not much. You slept here while I slept on the couch. The others came home too but a bit later than us. They've already gone to our schedule by now.<<

I looked at him shocked. >>What about you? Don't you have schedule today?<<

>>Yes but I could postpone it so you wouldn't be alone after waking up.<<

That was really thoughtful. Not only that he had made the effort of bringing me here because I was drunk, he also let me sleep in his bed and now had changed his schedule for me.

He seems to be the kind of perfect man every woman wants to be with.

When I looked at him grateful he avoided my gaze and smiled bashfully.

Moreover, he is really good-looking . . .Why didn't I notice before?

Although my head was still pounding I forced myself to get up. I really had to go home now.

My mother would be mad enough that I hasn't been home the whole night and that I had forgot my mobile phone at home. So it was probably no good idea to stay away the the next day as well.

I explained Jiyong that I had to go and he agreed to bring me home.

>>Just wait, I'm right back<<, he then said and left the room.

While he was away I looked in the mirror and tried to fix . . . something. I mean there was just too much that needed to be fixed. My hair was a mess, my make-up (water resistant or not) was smudged and my clothes were wrinkled.

I'm such a beauty -.-', I thought sarcastically.

After a minute Jiyong came back with a glass of water in hands.

>>You need to drink a lot of water when you have a hangover<<, he explained and handed the glass to me. I drank it in one shot since I was really thirsty and still felt kind of sick.

>>Wanna go now?<<, he asked then. I nodded and followed him.

This was the first time I saw Big Bang's dorm in real life. (You can imagine the VIP in me screamed like crazy ;D). Suddenly Jiyong stopped and hunkered down. I looked down and saw him petting a little wrinkled dog.

I guess that's Gaho. I knew that he and Taeyang both had dogs and this one seemed to be Jiyong's.

>>Ooh Gaho is so cute. I love dogs. Can I pet him too?<< I asked excitedly (and proved I knew the name of his dog -muhaha-). Well, actually I didn't like dogs but this one was just too cute for not liking it.

>>Sure<<, he answered. So we both played a bit with Gaho until Jiyong reminded me:

>>Didn't you want to go home?<<

>>Oh yes . . .<< I said goodbye to Gaho and we left the apartment.

Jiyong drove me home by his cool, white (and expensive looking) car and during the whole ride there was awkward silence.

I actually expected Jiyong to say something, which he didn't, so I tried hard to think of a topic we could talk about. But since my mind was not working yet (damn hangover -.-) it kept quiet.

When we reached my house nobody moved. We just remained sitting and avoided each others gazes.

Why is it so hard for me to look at Jiyong without blushing? . . . Well, to think of my behavior of last night is still embarrassing so it's justified to blush, I guess.

>>Do you want me to come with you and explain your parents what happened?<<, he suddenly asked.

>>No it's okay. My mother won't be that mad.<< At least I hoped so. He nodded and it was silent again.

>>Okay I'm going then.<< I finally said and opened the car door. But Jiyong stopped me from going out by asking: >>That's the last time we see each other isn't it?<< His serious tone of voice let me hesitate before answering.

>>I think so. I mean you have schedule and not much time. I don't want to bother you with more dates. But we still can keep in touch by writing messages . . . if you want to.<<

He nodded but didn't look me in the eyes. So I just got out of the car, said >bye< and left.

I watched him driving off and sighed. Why am I feeling like crying? . . . Oh c'mon Kyung Mi, you're not a baby. You can manage this farewell, I told myself and turned around to face the next challenge:

my mother (-.-).

 

 I opened the door of my apartment and saw my mother standing in the kitchen and cooking something which looked as if it came straight from the lawn mower (It turned out later that it actually was vegetable casserole).

 When I greeted her she turned around and looked at me with her typical stare (face drawn in folds and wide-eyed as if she was crazy). >>Where have you been?<< she asked angrily.

>>I slept over at Jiyong's.<< I explained, already annoyed.

>>Who's Jiyong?<< I just rolled my eyes about her sieve-like mind and went into my room.

I really need to contact Mi Young, there's a lot to tell. I think I'll just call her . . .