MEETING

THOUSAND YEARS AGO LETTER

 

 

KOREA (YEAR 2016)

 

Wendy open the door of the patient's room only to see Irene sleeping at Seulgi's side who's unconcious....tubes are attach all over Seulgi...Wendy can't even bare to look at it....she slowly close the door and walk to get near them....

Wendy saw Irene holding Seulgi's hand while it's evident that Irene cried so much.....the tip of her eyes are red....even her nose...irene cried to sleep....

"wake up Seulgi-ah...dont make Irene unnie cry please" Wendy whisper as she look at Seulgi....trying not to cry too....

 

KOREA (YEAR 630)

 

 

"I think she's crazy?" Yerim nodded her head as she said that to Joohyun who's watching Seulgi as she hit herself with realization....

"Kang seul?" Joohyun called for her attention but the latter didnt reply as she seem to be in her hysterical mode...

Suddenly Seulgi lifted her head up that Joohyun and Yerim got a little surprise...

"Are you sure where in Silla?" Seulgi's eyes is so widen that Joohyun cant help to think that Yerim is right.....

joohyun nodded her head..."Yeah....and by the way where is this  Korea that you are talking about?" Joohyun tried to ask Seulgi....

that made Seulgi more frustrated....

"That's the place after this silla" Joohyun's brows twitched....."The place after this?"

Seulgi nodded.....is this woman finally understands her....Seulgi seems to anticipate what she's going to say as she seems to be thinking deeply....

"The next kingdom to silla is...."

"No!!!!" that made Joohyun stop as Seulgi stands up in frustration and shouts....

"Im not talking about the next kingdom, im talking about the name that this whole place name after centuries will pass" Seulgi excalimed....

Yerim just shook her head....

"Just send her to the herbal healer at the shop at the other side teacher" Yerim said.....she really thinks that Seulgi is crazy....

then that made Seulgi's eyes stuck to Yerim......Yerim got a little awkward as Seulgi looks at her like she's a design or something....

"You!" Seulgi pointed out at Yerim..."Me?" Yerim doesnt have a clue at this woman who seem crazy...

"Youre that student of Irene unnie that is so problematic" Seulgi suddenly remembers it....

"Kim Yeri" Seulgi blurted out....."What the hell you really didnt change even at thousand years time" Seulgi laugh again that somewhat make Yerim annoyed...

"Stop me and ill strangle this freak, teacher" Yerim seem to be pissed while Seulgi kept laughing.....

"Calm down Yerim" Joohyun said....then stare at the laughing Seulgi and finally...

"Stop laughing and look at me" Bae joohyun finally talks formally that Seulgi's laugh faded...

she suddenly remembers Irene....Seulgi sighed....and saw her face so serious....

"fine....i dont know how the hell i ended up here but i assure you that im not crazy" Seulgi said that so calm and formal....that made Yerim smirk....Joohyun's voice made her squirm....

"She's scary like Irene Unnie" Seulgi whisper to herself....

"Now calm down and tell me why are you here?" Joohyun ask 

That made Seulgi scratch her head..."That's the thing that i want to know too"

joohyun sighed...."DOnt tell lies....are you a runaway or a spy?"

That made Seulgi shook her head intensely....

"Im loyal to my country and im not a runaway" Seulgi fastly answered.....

"Just send her to herbal teacher" Yerim butted in that Seulgi glare at her....

"Shut up squirt" Seulgi said that Yerim got annoyed again.....

 

then in the middle of that conversation....someone entered that all of their attention went there....

Seulgi smile as she saw who it was.....

She immediatelly stood up and run.....but a big swish made Seulgi stop.....the strands of her hair falls rapidly on the ground.....Seulgi froze down....

"Who are you?" the newly arrived woman asked as she points out a sword at Seulgi....the sword swish that it slash her hair......making the left side of her hair cut into half....

that made Yerim laugh.....

"W-Wendy" The excitement of Seulgi's voice lingers and dies down.....

 

' Do you remember how Seungwan cut your hair because you excitedly want to hug her....you really are weird back then....but that weirdness makes me like you even more'

(Part of bae Joohyun's letter for her lover kang seul....year 630)

 

 

"She's a crazy who we just see here sleeping Seungwan unnie" Yerim answered Seungwan's question...

"Youre name is Seungwan?" Seulgi asked

"Why do you have a problem with that?" Seungwan said coldly...

"Nothing" Seulgi wave her hand....

"Where did the sweet Wendy go?" Seulgi whispered to herself......

"Seungwan this is Kang Seul" Joohyun introduce that They both bowed to each other......

Seulgi realize that this joohyun girl kept calling her Kang seul.....

 

"Unnie! Unnie!" A girl enters the small house panicking.....

"The guards are here?!" The girl blurted out that Yerim and Joohyun along with Seungwan seem to be worried....

"Lets go unnie" Yerim pulled Joohyun that Joohyun held her and take her along.....

"Woah!!! what's happening ?" the confuse Seulgi asked.....

"Just shut up and follow if you dont want to die" It's seungwan who follows them too....

Wendy sure is the opposite of this girl who resembles her....Seulgi thought as she get to this small passage where they are entering.....

she seem to think that she's in a shooting for a historical drama....

after long entering of every passage they fianlly stop at this river side....

"i thought we will be caught" Yerim said as she sits at this rock formation.....

Seulgi doesnt have a clue while Seungwan seem to be annoyed at her prescence.....when they are so close at her time....she wants to go back....she thought...

seulgi look around....how the hell did she even get in here.....2016 suddenly turns to 630....

she sighed again....

"Kang seul" That familiar voice made her look back.....

she really looks like Irene.....

"Yes?"

Joohyun let out a small knife that she move back a little...

Joohyun smile at Seulgi's reaction...."Its alright iwont do anything...." she cut down some of Seulgi's hair to make it look back to normal.....

she cut it down so short.....

"We need to run!!!" Seungwan said that this time Seungwan held Joohyun's hand while she got stuck there that Yerim just pull her....

"Hurry the guards are there!!!" Yerim said.... she run with them....and run until they got stuck at the far side of the cliff.....

the guards are already near....

"those stupid morons" Yerim said.....

"We need to jump" Seungwan said that made Seulgi look like she heard a joke....

"Jump? are you kidding me?" 

"Stop complainig and just jump" Seungwan push her unprepared that she felt like she will die at high the cliff is while below is the river.....

the water felt so cold....but her foot got cramped that she cant lift herself while she's at the bottom...

"!!" She cursed to herself....

she move frantically and on panic as she got cramped and cant lift herself.....

a light and gentle feeling held her that the cold wter suddenly felt warm....she calm down as she saw Joohyun in front of her holding her up.....

"Irene" she said but the water plunge down at her as she talks in the water.....

 

' Does love happen coincidentally or is it fated? Joohyun-ah.....why do i even have to exist back then....why?' - Kang Seul of 630

 

Seulgi cough her lungs out as they get up from the water.....

"Are you alright Kang Seul?" Joohyun asked who is chasing her breath that seulgi nodded....

"yeah....why are we even running away?" Seulgi just asked as she cough...

"Because they want to kill me"

Seulgi stop coughing then slowly she lifted her head and look at her....

 

'Joohyun-ah....Joohyun-ah.... ever since that i heard you said that you will be killed while we are in the river i thought that i dont want something like that to happen'

-Kang Seul of 630

 

"Staying with me will kill you... you still have a chance to run" Seulgi just stare at Joohyun....

Irene unnie you know that i will never ever leave you all alone.....whatever time it may be i won't...even with the person who looks just like you i won't ever leave you.

"I'll never leave you i promise you that" that just came out of nowhere but Seulgi's face is serious.....Joohyun just looks at her...

 

' i thought you will leave but you said something weird....you are really weird Seul-ah'

(Part of bae Joohyun's letter for her lover Kang seul ...year 630)