LETTER

THOUSAND YEARS AGO LETTER

 

 

 

KOREA (YEAR 630)

 

"Joohyun" her voice lingers as she held her hand tight....while she sleeps at her arms

"you know how much i love you right?" her faint smile lingers at her lips while she whispers..

she slip a small paper at the pocket of the sleeping woman's clothes then close her eyes as she hug her tight....

"i love you...."

 

 

KOREA (YEAR 2016)

 

' Does love happen coincidentally or is it really fated? for me love is just a mere word that other people thinks it's the most beautiful feeling in the world but one day everything about me change in an instant and the love that i thought was just a mere word will mean a whole life to me, this is me Kang Seulgi and this is my story of falling in love with you that conquers time and fate '

 

 

Seulgi and wendy open the wooden door of the small house and there they saw Irene sitting at the floor and fixing some books at a shelf.....

"Oh, Seulgi, Wendy why are you guys here?" Irene smiled and stood up from sitting.....

Seulgi and Wendy bowed as a respect for the small house that they are entering...

"The head of historymajor ask us to borrow some books to you"

Wendy said as thjeir eyes roam around

"What kind of book?" Irene asked

"Wow!!! so this is your ancestral's home unnie for the 12 years that ive known you this is the first time that i enter here" Seulgi blurted out in amazement that Irene and Wendy just shook their head as they smile.....Seulgi continue roaming around as Wendy and Irene talks...

 

Seulgi, Wendy and Irene are teachers.....Seulgi and Irene known each other for a long time while they met Wendy at work and became close....

 

Seulgi stop at the corner where statues, ornaments and books are displayed 

"Unnie youre sweating hard" Seulgi heard wendy said that Seulgi look at them Wendy is wiping irene's sweat...

Seulgi just smile at that sweet gesture of Wendy to Irene then continue looking at the display...

Seulgi is about to stand up and go where Wendy and Irene is when a wind blows making her notice the painting that has a cloth fall a little at the painting that Seulgi thought she should fix it but as Seulgi touch the cloth, the cloth slip down from covering thae painting revealing it completely...Seulgi's eyes stop and look at the painting...

It's a painting of a woman with a piece of paper attach to it....she look at it carefully...

"That's my great, great, great grandmother from Year 630 Bae Joohyun"

That made Seulgi stop looking at the painitng and look at to her side when Irene talk...

"She looks just like you unnie" Wendy said as she look at it too

"Am i?" then Irene laugh a little "my family especially my grandfather always say that too"

 Seulgi smile "Yeah and both of you look so beautiful" That made Irene look at Seulgi as she said it nonchalantly...

"What is this?" Wendy pointed out the paper at the painitng

"It's my great, great, great grandmother's letter for her lover before she got married to my great, great, great grandfather"

Wendy's eyes twitched "But you said your grandmother lives at year 630 does hangul exist back then?" Wendy ask that Irene shrugged her shoulders

"I dont know too when my family tried to claim this letter as an important artifact for our country the national musuem rejected it saying that our family is making stories....chinese written words are the use letters back then and hangul doesnt exist so how would my great grandmother write that letter but my family insisted that its true it maybe impossible bit it's true" Irene smile greatly

"But it's a great thing that letter has no receiver if it did i will surely not exist now"

"But it seems that your great grandmother likes that person so much" that made wendy and Irene look at Seulgi who's looking at the painting and the letter

"You left without saying goodbye but i knew that its a good thing if only i can conquer time and fate, if only i live where our love are accepted it will be the greatest thing of my life but i knew that you will have a more greater life and there will be a person that will love you more than i love you....please be happy...youre my greatest love"

(BAE JOOHUYN'S LETTER FOR HER LOVER AT YEAR 630, KANG SEUL)

 

Seulgi reads some parts of the letter...

"I think i want to love like that too" Seulgi didnt know but her hand lifted and touch the painting like she's feeling it...

"yeah, ill admit that she loves that non existent person more than my great great grandfather" There's a hint of bitterness at that...

"But she's a great woman and she built our family a foundation by being a great teacher of her time but until the last time of her all she ever loves is that person" Irene continue "But i admire her for being a great teacher and i want to be like that too" now its a tone of admiration....

 

"let's stop being pesky about a year that has long existed why dont we drink some cold soda" Wendy lean her left arm at Irene while the right at Seulgi

"That's a good idea" Irene agree "Let's go Seulgi-ah" Irene pull Seulgi Seulgi is about to go when her eyes catch a glimpse of something at the paper she stop and the hand that Irene is holding let go....there's a small drawing at the letter that Seulgi suddenly feel different....

 

 

 

Until it's late at night that she's going home alone still that small drawing bothers her...she's now at the peak of going down the stairs to ride the subway when

"Stop!!!" A police officer is chasing someone....a man who run hurriedly come to her direction because he's in a hurry she wasnt notice that she got bumped...

Seulgi lost her focus and is about to touch the rail of the stairs to prevent her from falling down but it's too late....it happen so fast but it fell so slow as she falls at the peak of the stairs up to down below...

as she slowly falls down some scenes of her life fastly flashes at her then....

 

"Ill come back to get ou and to be with me forever joohyun-ah"

she heard her own voice whisper something that she doesnt know about a loud thud is heard as Seulgi drop down on the ground near the stairs....everyone stop as they see seulgi losing conciousness and dying....

 

'i cant feel anything.....am i dying?'

 

 

"Is she alive?" slowly Seulgi open her eyes only to see a group of girls flocking to her....

they all move away as she open her eyes completely they seem to be looking at a ghost....

"She's awake" one of the girls said...

Seulgi woke up in an unusual place with girls wearing white dress....seulgi look around...

"Where am i?" she ask while the girls just look at her...

"And who are al of you?" Seulgi ask as she touch her head

"We should be the one asking you that?" one of the girls said....

Seulgi had her brows knitted

"Im kim Yerim" she proudly said....

"Is this cosplay?" Seulgi blurted out that the girls look at each other...

"Cosplay?" The one who introduce as Yerim asked confusingly

"Yeah coz you all dressed as ancient times of Korea"

"Korea?" The Yerim Girl seems really confuse "What's Korea?"

That made Seulgi laugh "Our country whatelse unless youre a foreigner?" seulgi laugh a little

"You seem to be the foreigner here" Yerim said as she got annoyed at this girl who laughs at her...

"We are not in Korea or whatever that is where in Silla"

That made the laughing Seulgi stop and look confuse then laugh again....

"youre a serious cosplayer even getting into details" Yerim and the others seem to be annoyed at this girl...

 

Then the door of the small house open only to reveal a woman the annoyed girls all bowed to the newly enter woman

"Good day teacher" Yerim gladly greeted the woman

That made Seulgi smiled and stood up....

"Is this your students Irene unnie?" Seulgi asked informally

"excuse me but who are you?" the woman asked confusingly at Seulgi that Seulgi laugh

"Stop the joke already Irene unnie" Seulgi stand beside the woman

"im not joking and im not Irene im Bae Joohyun"

that made Seulgi scratch her head then sighed

"fine if youre teaching your student your family history then" that made her stop as realization hits her....seulgi run through the door as she slam it open only to stop as she saw the whole place so different.....

"what the hell is this?" people are all dressed in ancient times of Korea even the place....

 

' You know whats funny meeting you back then...i thought youre a crazy outsider who doesnt know anything....seul-ah i miss you so much '

(Year 630 Bae joohyun's part of the letter for her lover Kang seul)

 

"Uhmm excuse me but whats your name?" joohyun asked as she stand beside the froze up Seulgi

 

"Kang seul...gi" the gi part is almost whisper that joohyun just heard the kang seul

"is that so then please calm down kang seul" joohyun said that when seulgi look at her she is smiling

"everything will be fine" joohyun added while seulgi just look at her.....

 

 



thanks for subscribing please enjoy the story and put your comments.....