630 or 2016

THOUSAND YEARS AGO LETTER

 

 

KOREA YEAR (2016)

 

"There's still no progress for the condition of the patient" The doctor said as they talk to Irene, Yeri, Wendy and Joy who are standing inside the room....

"But im sure that Seulgi Unnie move her hand i felt it" Yeri insisted that the doctor just sighed too....

"I'll have to be straightforward with all of you" the doctor started that Irene get a little wince at her heart....

"the trauma that will cause the patient once she wakes up will be so tremendous that you have to prepare for it....and to tell you the truth the patient doesnt seem to have a will to wake up any second now"

 

they all stop the 4 of them.....

 

"i think we should change hospital unnie" Yeri said really irritated....

Wendy just look at Irene and realize that she's calm and seem to be fine which is really unusual....Joy lifted the blanket of Seulgi....

"can you calm down Yeri" Joy said that Yeri cross her arms and slump herself at the couch beside Irene......

"just because he's the doctor doesnt mean he have to tell those things..." Yeri said but stop as she glance at Irene.....

Irene just sit there that Yeri held Irene's hand that Irene got a little surprise that she glance back at Yeri....

"do you believe that Quack huh? irene unnie?" Yeri asked that Wendy and Joy look At Irene too and waiting for her reply....

"I trust Seulgi" A little smile form in Irene's lips...."if she doesnt want to wake up  now ill just wait until she's ready to wake up"

Yeri slowly let go of Irene's hand then smile......

Wendy smile too....." Seulgi unnie just want to surprise us ......this dork" Joy said as she touch Seulgi's hair.....

 

 


 

Seulgi felt a tremendous pain from her head as she lift herself up.....she held it then stop as she realize  she's standing on a dark place......it's so dark and all she see is nothing.....

what the hell is this again? she thought.....can she just wake up and go back to her normal life......

 

 

"I trust Seulgi if she doesnt want to wake up  now ill just wait until she's ready to wake up" that voice....

 

"It's irene" a voice came out of nowhere that she look at it only to see her again....

"you?!'" 

the woman smirk as she sees Seulgi's reaction as she sees her....

"Why are you always shock when you see me?" 

Seulgi just looks at her....

"are you like that when you look at the mirror?" She said then smile....

"where am i? and what the hell is happening to me?!!" Seulgi shouted while she just calmly stand there....

She touch Seulgi then touch her face that Seulgi just stand still....

"this will be the start of the nightmare kang Seulgi" she whisper......

Seulgi shook her head....then as she remembers it....

"Somi?....where's Somi!?" 

the woman shrugged her shoulders....."I brought her somewhere where she will have her good life"

Seulgi grab her while gritting her teeth...."I said where is Somi?!" 

the woman smirk then tap her cheeks.......she let go of herself from Seulgi's hold.....

"why so concern?" She dusted her clothes then look at Seulgi....

"  tell me where she is?" Seulgi is so furious....

she came near Seulgi again and this time she slowly smirk then hug Seulgi....Seulgi suddenly felt numb all over her body.....

The woman let go..."stay like that for a moment and ill tell you everything" 

Seulgi tried to move but she's totally froze up.....

"You see you just woke up somewhere in a place that you never thought you will ever be....do you know why?" she tap Seulgi who is just froze up but can hear her...

"because you already saw Joohyun's letter" the woman's eyes widens...

The woman shook her head furiously as she laugh so hard.....

"that woman destroy our life....." she push Seulgi's shoulder...."wherever she exist she just make us feel like we are just trash!!!" she kept pushing Seulgi's shoulder...

"Year 630 or 2016....Joohyun or Irene" the woman shook her head...." we will never have her...so if i were you just kill her"

The woman had slowly tears falling at her eyes...."all of our existence vanish because we....."

"we tried to break the law of time by traveling to every time just to see if we ever have a happy ending with the woman we ever love but it never had..." 

she smile while tears are still falling at her eyes...."I'm the you that travel every time where she exist just to see that we never have that love"

she hug back that she can finally move.... Seulgi fall hard that she lie there....

"Kang Seulgi" the woman called...."our existence got erase.....because we kept trying to have her"

Seulgi who is lying there started to cry too...."why do we love her?" seulgi asked...

the woman shook her head...."because we thought that she change our lives" she replied...

"what should i do?" her tears are fastly falling through her eyes.....

"go back to year 630 and kill Bae Joohyun so the existence of Irene Bae at Year 2016 will be erase"

Seulgi clench her fist then..."ill do it"

the woman had her lips smile in an easeful way....

"it's not because i want to live but....but.....i dont want to see myself being like you....falling in love...."

the woman sneered then kneel to get Seulgi up but Seulgi wont let her that she remain lying there....

"Irene unnie is someone i want to protect but.....but i dont want to...." she just kept crying that the woman touch her head that Seulgi face herself in front with tears evident at her eyes.....

"it's good that you didnt realize how much you love her....dont let yourself fall in love because...."

"because we are not worth to love" that made the woman smile at Seulgi as they look at each other......

 

KOREA (YEAR 2016)

 

Bogum.....open the door of the room....

"you're late Oppa" Douma Somi said as She sit with Solar.....

"what do you expect from him" Solar said as she sip her tea...

Bogum smile then sat at the vacant chair beside them....

"i heard She woke up.."

Somi smile "it's false alarm" 

solar then look at Bogum..." we should move fast that freak who ruin our lives" Solar said with a hint of annoyance.....

"but even if we kill her we can never go back to our own time...right?" Somi asked....

Bogum smirk....."i dont care about going back i just want to kill her" he said so mad "if she's not stopping me maybe that woman is already dead"

Solar grin...."we can't kill her until she goes back to her own body...."

"ill kill her before she can even touch Joohyun and kill her"

a loud thud is heard that everyone's attention went to the one sitting at the chair back facing them.....

they all stay silent.....

the one sitting at the chair stood up then walk to stand where they are....

"Kang Seulgi at this moment still wont wake up.....so all of us should wait"

they all bowed at the one speaking......then it stare at Bogum...."how many times do i have to tell you that you should never mention the name of Joohyun"

Bogum bowed his head more...."im sorry" he said....

 

Somi raise her head then look at the woman standing in front of them,,,,,,,,

 

"Kang Seul!!! where are you going?!" She shouted after she untie her.....The one being called didnt replied and just run....then a kid run to follow Kang Seul........

"Hey Kid!!!!! where are you going?" She shouted as she sees the kid following Kang Seul.......she run too and followed them......

She run to follow them and saw that Kang Seul is following the three masked gang....when one of the  3 masked gang threw something that made Kang Seul and the Kid roll down on the steep of the mountain......she immediately run to go down and help them.....after a few minutes she got down only to see Seulgi kneeling down with someone standing there carrying the kid......

"Kill her"

."no" Tears started rolling down from Seulgi's eyes....."why?" 

"no" she shook her head again....

"Kang Seulgi.....kill her please" 

"NOOO!!!!"  Seulgi screamed......

Her eyes widens and her fist  clenched as she heard that....even her eyes cant believe what she's seeing as she hide herself from the bushes......

A woman who has the same face as Kang Seul is standing in front of Kang Seul.....

"Who are you?" She whispered......as she hide herself from the bushes.....

 

Somi smile as she look At Wendy standing in front of them......