PARK BOGUM

THOUSAND YEARS AGO LETTER

 

 

 

Hi i'm Kang Seulgi of year 2016....after coming home from my bestfriend's house, Irene Bae....i got into an accident...well i just fell from a high staircase of a subway causing me of almost dying....i don't know why and how? but i  woke up in a place that never in my whole life i would imagine to be....it's unbelievable and sort of weird but Bae Joohyun is there ....Irene Unnie's great great great grandmother who i just saw at a painting before i went home....the painting has a life now .....now i'm at year 630 as Kang Seul well Bae Joohyun Kept calling me Kang Seul when i introduce myself as Kang Seulgi....

 

 

KOREA(YEAR 630)

 

"What do you mean she got away again?!" a man shouted so furious

the guards just bowed their head at the man while he is sitting comfortably

"Just a mere woman and you can't even get her!!" he slam the table hard...

"Bogum!!" He shouted that a man immediately came near the furious man....

"What is it head teacher?" the newly arrived man asked respectively

"get her" the man is clenching his fist so hard "Kill her"

Bogum bowed his head "Yes i'll bring her body here with no life" Bogum said surely

Then the man look at the guards "Go with Bogum" He ordered

"There's no need of guards i can handle it alone" Bogum smile

"But how will you?...." the head teacher is confuse...

Bogum smirk "Ill make her fall for me then kill" His smirk turn to an evil grin.....

 

 

KOREA (YEAR 2016)

 

"Everyone attention please" The principal clap her hands to get the attention of the faculty staff...Wendy nudge Irene who look so blank....Actually Irene doesnt want to leave Seulgi alone but she needs to get to work...she's in work right now but her mind is elsewhere

"Everyone we have a new teacher to join our team" the principal gladly announce...

"please introduce yourself" the principal said to the man..

"yes sir" he politely answered....he smile at everyone..

"hi, i'm Park bogum my name comes from my great great great grandfather who is a great teaher at Year 630 head teacher Bogum...my family comes from a teacher proffession but im a newbie so please take good care of me" he bowed that everyone clap...

"MissBae" the Principal called but it seems like Irene didnt hear it...wendy nudge her again that Irene look up...the principal started to talk again...

"Miss Bae im assigning you to take care of Mr. Park" that made Irene bowed her head "Yes sir"

The principal look at Bogum....You can sit beside Miss Bae" The principal said

"umm...Mr. Principal he cant sit here...Seulgi sits here" Irene declined that made the principal nodded "i almost forgot just find a vacant space near miss Bae" the principal pointed out that Bogum bowed...

"okay sir" bogum started to find a chair near Irene....the principal left.....

Bogum sat at a chair just near Irene and put his things at a table...

Irene is just reading a book when...

"Hi" that made Irene remove his eyes from reading and look at him...

"Nice to meet you im Irene Bae" Irene greeted him with a smile...but in the middle of that......"Miss Bae" Mr.Lee the P.E. teacher called her...

she stand up from her seat....when Mr Lee saw her .....he shook his headand signal her to come with him that she immediatelly go....

Irene along with Bogum and wendy are in the guidance room Wendy shook her head while covering her face of embarassment...

"Youre student is here again ms. bae" the guidance councilor said

"Kim Yeri what is it this time?" Irene ask straightly while Yeri just there

 

when they went out out of the guidance room Irene pinch Yeri's ears

"Ahh!! it hurts teacher" Yeri held her ear that was pinch

"Stop being y seriosly"its Wnedy this time...as they walk through the hall..

"Theyre the one who did it first its just that i scratch them really bad" Yeri proudly say

"just apologized tomorrow okay?" Irene said but Yeri pouted

"Seriously stop that aegyo" wendy said annoyingly..

"eey" Yeri said then notice Bogum at the back

"woah! who is he?" that made Irene and wendy notice that Bogum is there and they forgot to introduce him

"Im park bogum a new teacher" bogum said simply that Yeri nodded

"Im Kim yeri, Irene Unnie's greatest student" Yeri smiled greatly...

"yeah greatest in problems" wendy said that they laugh....

"since it will be dismissa time can itreat you guys outside" bogum asked

"we love too but we have to go somewhere" Irene said that wendy nodded

" yeah and im sure shes awake now right unnie?" yeri said that irene smile..

"yeah....im sorry maybe next time"

Bogum just smile...."okay...by the way you guys can go ahead"

"Are you sure?" irene asked that bogum nodded

the three of them walk ahea as Bogum just look at them...his lips form a smirk.."Are you awake Kang se-" His last words was drifted by the wind that pass by......

 

 

when Irene, wendy and Yeri open the door of the patient's room

"Wendy unnie, Irene Unnie, Yeri" a girl stood up from the chair where she is sitted at

"Joy hows Seulgi?" Irene immediately ask

"well Seulgi Unnie is still sleeping" Joy said that Irene sat at the chair near Seulgi..Yeri on the other hand grab some apple at the fruit basket wash it and took a bite

"I miss Seulgi unnie" Joy said as she look at the uncocious Seulgi

"Me too" wendy said while Yeri nodde

"wake up Seulgi please" Irene pleadingly say as she holds Seulgi's hand

"Ive once read in a book that patient who are comatose sometimes their spirit seperates from their body and it sometimes get lost maybe Seulgi unnie cant find her way back" Yeri said while looking at Seulgi...

 

 

KOREA (YEAR 630)

 

As Irene Unnie said her great great grandmother Bae Joohyun was a teacher but as Yerim said while we are walking to get to somewhere she said that Joohyun is being prohibited to teach because as they stated that she teaches woman the knowledge that they go against their husbands or men in general...Joohyun once go against the head Teacher and somewhat expose him of briebering students to learn that almost got him kicked out of being the head teacher...He's so mad at Joohyun because of that and wants to get rid of her...some legal teachers doesnt want joohyun because people go to her because she teaches for free while they get nothing...

 

They stop at a nearby small house in the forest...they are all wet....

"Sooyoung unnie: yerim shouted as they knock that seconds later the door open and a woman went out.....

"Joy!!" Seulgi blurted out and again everyone look at her...

when Seulgi realize that it another person she just smie...that they didnt mind it...

"Sooyoung weve been found out again" Joohyun said that Sooyoung open the door widely...."we should talk inside unnie" Soooyoung said....They all enter that when Seulgi is about to enter Sooyoung block her...

"Who are you?" sooyoung asked....."She's just a crazy girl who got caught up while were running away just let her enter unnie" Yerim said while sitting at a wooden chair wiping her hair with a cloth...sooyoung slowly move so she can enter but as Seulgi enters inside suddenly those people change in her view.....Yerim is Yeri, sooyoung is joy, seungwan is wendy and Joohyun is Irene....come to think of it even thousnd years had passed still all 5 of them are together....

fate really connects them but one question whee is Kang Seulgi of 630?

the one standing here is Kang Seulgi of 2016..where is Kang seulgi of year 630?

"Kang Seul" that made Seulgi stop from her daydreaming....

"Tssk! Tssk!" she's really crazy smiling all to herself" Yerim said as she shook her head...

"Here" Joohyun handed her some cloth to wipe herself that she kindly took.."Thank you"

Seulgi smile as she look at the cloth and thought that 2016 or 630 still Irene will always be the same...she's still the person who will always be there....

 

'You will always be the most important person for me'

 

Bogum smile as he stand behind the tree looking at the house

"It's time to end you Bae Joohyun" His smile widen....