WHY?

THOUSAND YEARS AGO LETTER

 

 

KOREA YEAR (2016)

 

Irene sits at the bus stop...several buses had stop but still she remain sitted there...she's so deep in her thoughts....

"Hey, Let's go" Irene heard that she lifted her head up to see Seulgi smiling and letting her hand out at Irene....Irene smile and stood up to hold the hand only for her to know that Seulgi's not there....her smile faded her heart feel so heavy....

"Seulgi-ah i miss you" She said as she stood there alone at the bus stop....

 

KOREA (YEAR 630)

 

"Seulgi-ah I miss you" 

Seulgi slowly open her eyes....her eyelids feel so heavy but she tried to open it....as she finally opens it she saw Joohyun, Sooyoung and Seungwan...

Yerim jump out into her and hug her....."I got scared for a second i thought youre gonna die spynim" Yerim said

Seulgi look around and thought she's still in year 630...

"How are you unnie?" It's Sooyoung....

"Im fine she answered.....Yerim let go 

"thank god the 3 of us are safe"

Yerim said thatSeulgi's brows knitted "3?"

Yerim nodded "You, Me and Priestess Mina" She said surely.....

"what about Somi?" She asked, Yerim got taken aback at the sudden reaction of Seulgi.

"Somi? who's that?" Yerim doesn't have a clue "the little kid who's with priestess Mina" Seulgi tried to elaborate but Yerim can't even understand it....

"are you being crazy again?" Yerim asked theat Seulgi clenched her fist, close her eyes and thought...that woman who got Somi....did she erase Somi's existence....

"Kang Seul i think you nedd to rest" that voice made made her open her eyes and look at Joohyun.....

"go back to year 630 and kill Bae Joohyun so the existence of Irene Bae at Year 2016 will be erase"

"ill do it"

she remember those words that suddenly she look away but in the middle of that Seungwan just look at her.....

 

 

CANADA (YEAR 2008)

"So youre going to Korea and get married there?" Park Soyeon asked at this man she's with in Korean......

"Yeah" the guy answered as they walk at the forest as they hike....Park Soyeon smile in delight....

"Im so happy for you Mr Douma" The man smiled and stop walking and lean his self down to level their height...

"and of course i want you to go with me" that made her surprise "Really?" she asked still her eyes are amaze....the guy smiled 

"of course i can be your father" that made Soyeon hug the man.....as Soyeon hug him....Soyeon stop as her eyes see a small girl walking in daze........

"mr douma theres someone" the man look behind and saw what soyeon is pointing at....the little girl stop few steps away from them....

"little girl are you lost?" Mr Douma ask in english as he walk to get to her....the little girl didnt reply....

Soyeon then came near that when the little girl look at her suddenly some scenes of her life flashes that the little girl screamed.....

Her body shook down and fear surrounded her....but then....

"it's alright,,,,Im Soyeon....what's your name?"

"S-So-Somi" She stuttered........Soyeon smile.....

 

'One day how will you feel that suddenly everything changes?....because of my curiousity as i run and follow Kang Seul my life turn around.....She's carrying me at her back and her hair suddenly turn long....she had this big scar at her ....It's Kang Seul...She went inside this big mirror and then i lost conciousness that when i woke up....Dad and Soyeon found me....I never knew anything except my name....it was 2008 till then i stayed at this time and grew up....it was just last year when i remember who i really am and the girl that i treat as a special person is part of the 3 masked gang'

KOREA (YEAR 2016)

Somi smile as she put Soyeon's head at her shoulder....they are both sitting at the end corner of the bus....Soyeon is sleeping...She wants to go back at her real time....her real family at year 630 she could never see them again...her child hood is ruined of confusion her memories of her real identity was erase from her but along with that there's this good thing that remains....her new family and her best friend.....Park Soyeon.....

 

"Hey Kid if you feel so afraid just close your eyes and say youre not afraid" (YEON OF YEAR 630)

 

"Somi-ah if you feel so afraid just whisper my name then ill come and be with you" (SOYEON OF YEAR 2016)

 

 


InsIde the faculty room Solar just glance at Moonbyul who is busy at her table then Solar smile....

 

"Yong sun-ah" Byul run as he wave her hand towards her direction...Yong Sun just let out her hand to wait for him....

"I miss you" Yong sun whisper as she hug back that Byul smile...

"Me too" he whisper back....both of them let go as they sat at this riverside their hands are intertwined as they talk to each other....

"I cant really focus on my training because i kept thinking of you" Byul sais tht Yong sun lean on his shoulder...."Dont worry ill always be here when you get home" Byul smile more then Yong sun lift her head up that Byul kiss her forehead....

 

Moonbyul scratch her head then raise it only to see Solar looking at her....

"Teacher Solar?" she called that Solar seem to be startled as Moonbyul called her...

"Is there a problem?" Moonbyul asked that Solar shook her head immediately

"You seem busy?" Solar said that Moonbyul nodded as she stretch her hands...

"are you sure theres no problem?" Moonbyul asked again that Solar shook her head again as she smile...

 

' But one day you went home and im not there anymore' Solar said to herself as she look at Moonbyul who's continuing what she's doing......

 


 

Wendy is standing beside Seulgi's bed....while looking at her.....there's no one there but her....

"It's not your fault" Wendy started "its just that your so much love turn to worst that you ruin everything" Wendy's face hardens......

"so before the cycle of history happens we should stop it" Wendy held Seulgi's hand

"its painful but we have to kill you before you become the monster that you will be that ruin everyone of us" then  a knock is heard...

"Enter" she said that the door open revealing Bogum....

"youre late again" wendy said without looking that bogum smirk...

"its quite late that you called" Bogum continued that wendy look at him...

"Myoui Mina how is she?" Wendy asked while Bogum sat at the chair near Seulgi..

"i think that girl doesnt know anything about her families abilities" Bogum said straightly as he look at Seulgi.....

"We nedd her to open the portal 6 months from now so Seulgi can come back to her body then to erase her existence" Wendy said that Bogum grin.....

"can you erase your bestfriens existence?" Bogum asked sarcastically that Wendy sighed

" we need to do this to stop the cycle and before she can kill the person that she loves the most " Wendy just said that Bogum nodded....

 

Son Seungwan discover everything but she cant stop it that when she had a family she pass it on as a profhecy that the child who will be born at year 1994 shall be name Wendy and she shall stop the cycle of the mirrored portal...wendy's family believes on it and waited for that successor...when she was born everything is planned...she will be a teacher just like son Seungwan stated form her phrophecy....her meeting with Seulgi and Irene are planeed and right from the very start Wendy knew that Seulgi will turn worst just by loving both Joohyun of year 630 and Irene of the present.....