3 MASKED GANG + EXTRA SCENE

THOUSAND YEARS AGO LETTER

 

 

 

EXTRA SCENE

What if Kang Seulgi returned to year 2016 and to make it exciting is that she brought along The 630 gang to meet the 2016 gang....

 

Seulgi just look as the 630 gang and the 2016 gang look at each other like they can't believe it.....

Wendy just raise her both hands As Seungwan point her sword at her......on the other hand Irene just look at her great great great grandmother that she only see in portrait and painting at their ancestral house.....while Yeri and Yerim are looking at each other in mode.....while joy and sooyoung stand beside Seulgi who seem the only sane that their past conterparts are there.......

"Can you guys stop that and let's just eat" Seulgi said as she sit at the blanket that is set to the ground for the picnic....Irene and Joohyun both walk to Seulgi's side only to stop as they bump to each other....they even look at each other while Seulgi just prepare the plates....then they try to sit only to stop again as they realize that they both want to sit At Seulgi's side......Seulgi who doesnt have a clue just prepare the food....Wendy who is about to sit beside Seungwan move harshly to the other side as she release her sword again so Wendy won't sit beside her.....Wendy cant even distinguish her own past counterpart that she's so different from her....

finally Irene sat at the left side of Seulgi while Joohyun sat at the right side of Seulgi....

Joy on the other hand is getting along finely with Sooyoung while Yeri and Yerim seem not to stop as they argue....

"it's more obvious that my nose is more pointy at you" Yeri said as she started eating while Yerim smirk...."youre nose seems fake" that made everyone laugh that Yeri cross her arms grumpily.....

"Stop that squirt" Seulgi said as she smile......"well this kid is so immature" yerim said as she pointed out Yeri.....

"you should respect people who are older than you" Yerim said that Yeri just didnt mind it.....

wendy on the other hand got a little surprise as Seungwan put some food at her plate.... Wendy bowed her head at that gesture of Seungwan.....but Seungwan didnt react.....

"You know your place seem to be so different at our place" Sooyoung said so amaze as she sees cars nearby...."well time sure flies" Joy said.....

"what happen to your hair Seulgi?" Irene ask that Seulgi touch her hair...."well Seungwan cut it" that made Wendy look at Seungwan 

"she said its already alright because we are already quits for ruining wendy's blender" That made Seulgi run fast to cover Seungwan's mouth....

"don't tell that here" Seulgi whisper to Seungwan a little scared at Wendy's reaction....

"Irene unnie" Wendy called but Irene look away......coz she already knew.....

"Kang Seulgi!!!" Seulgi immediately stood up and run that Wendy run to chase her.....

"i didnt mean it and why am i the only one chase here?" Seulgi said as she runs while Wendy chase her....Seungwan stood up too and chase Seulgi....

"hey why are you chasing me too?" Seulgi asked

"im helping my future counterpart" 

Seulgi screams for help but everyone just laugh.....

"help!!!"

 

after minutes of chasing.....a face full of drawings while laughter of both Seungwan and Wendy is heard as they make fun of Seulgi's face.....

then.....but as the three of them sat there they all stop as they see Irene and Joohyun together dressed so elegantly that the three of them cant stop looking....

"hey youre drooling Seulgi unnie" Yeri said that Seulgi, seungwan and Wendy look away as they realize that they are looking too much....

Seulgi wipe and cough out.....and pretend she's not mesmerized......

"so for the three of you who's more beautiful?" joy asked....

"Irene unnie" "Joohyun unnie" Seungwan and Wendy said in unison that they look at each other....

"what about you spy?" Yerim asked at Seulgi that Seulgi look at the two woman who acts calm but deep inside is anticipating Seulgi's answer.....

Seulgi shook her head..."i cant choose"

"Why?" Both irene and Joohyun asked that they look at each other then look away and cough out......

Seulgi smile 

"both of you are beautiful"

Irene and Joohyun look away pretending not to care but they are both blushing.....

"by the way...." Yerim butted in.....

"We all have our own future counterparts" Yerim look at Seulgi..."where's your 630 counterpart?"

"well ask the author about that" Seulgi said.....

"hey author where's my 630 self?" Seulgi shouted

"just wait and see for yourself....i have to wrap up this scene and go back to the main story"

everyone got shock as someone talk at the sky.....

"go back to year 630 and let's start the main story"

everyone sighed....

"well if that's what you want" Seulgi said

 

"okay let's start the main story" 

 

 




 

 

Korea (Year 630)

 

When Seulgi and Yerim are walking through the town....posters of wanteds are pasted down on the wall.....

"those 3 masked gang sure rob a lot that their reward is so big when they get caught" Yerim said as she walk with Seulgi.....

Both of them are buying some herbal foods and something to eat at the market....

then they continue walking to get home.....

 

Seulgi and Yerim got back To sooyoung's house.....

"Yerim unnie!!!" A small child shouted as she runs to Yerim....

"hey brat youre here....are you with Mina?" Yerim kneel to get with the height of the kid.....

"yeah....it's unfortunate that Teacher Joohyun is sick" The child said so sad that Yerim pat her head....

"By the way Somi-yah this is Kang Seul" Yerim introduce Seulgi that Seulgi wave her hand that The little kid Somi smile....

Somi smile then bowed "Hi Im Jeon Somi 9 Years old and student of Teacher Joohyun nice to meet you"

Seulgi smile at this kid's respectful gesture.....

"you run away again Somi-yah" a woman run through them that the woman smile at Yerim....

"Good day Yerim" The woman said then she bowed at Seulgi....

"good day Mina by the way this is Kang Seul" Yerim introduce Seulgi to the woman....

Seulgi bowed that the woman bowed again....

"She's a japanese priestess who takes care of little Somi" Yerim said......

but as the 4 of them talk they didnt realize that someone are already stalking them.....

they are in the middle of conversing to each other when.....

someone suddenly walk through them that the three of them got alert while Little Somi doesnt have a clue.........

"you all have to come with us" one of the three masked said...

"they are the masked gang" Yerim said that Seulgi immediately held Little Somi's hand and try to run but someone hit the nape of her neck that she immediately felt weak....the last thing that she knew is she fell on the grass.....

 

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

"why did we even bought along those two?" one of the masked gang remove it's mask.....

Seulgi along with Yerim, Mina and Somi are all unconcious......as they are all tied up.....

"we need money" one of them answered.....

they all remove their mask.....

byul the leader then Momorin and Yeon......3 men who kidnap priestess and ask for money at temples.....

little Somi woke up.....

"hey yeon the kid is waking up" byul nudge yeon that Yeon came near the kid.....

the kid is calm as she look at Yeon....

"hey kid are you alright?" yeon asked that Somi just look at him.......

"Mina unnie" the kid called that Mina slowly woke up only when she woke up she immediately panic that Byul nudge momorin who is eating...

Momorin sighed as she left her food....

"priestess please calm down we will get what we need then you all can go"

but Yerim woke up that she started screaming that Byul cover with a cloth but she's still screaming that made Seulgi woke up....

byul sighed as she cant handle this them panicking....

"can you allshut up why dont you all be like the kid" Byul pointed out that The three adults look at Somi who's all calm.....

"we dont have money if thats what you want" Mina said that Momo smile quite annoyed....

"yah! byul hyung is the only one who wants money here as long as i can eat it's all fine" Momorin said that Byul cover his face in Momo's logic....

"Yah! yeon stop being sweet to the kid can we all just be scary so they will all give what we want!!" byul cant take her companions seriously.....

Yeon let go of Somi's hand that she's playing......

Seulgi suddenly smile that Byul look at her....."what's funny?"

"nothing" Seulgi answered still smiling....Byul thinks that she caught the wrong people....

 

KOREA (YEAR 2016)

 

Seriously the guidance councilor shook her head as 4 students are standing in front of him.....

"what is it this time Yeri?" The guidance councilor asked at Yeri......

Yeri sighed....."it's not my fault" Yeri said but the guidance councilor's face is not convince....then he look at the other student's

"Park Soyeon, Douma Somi, Hirai Momo and Myoui Mina who is at fault here?" the guidance councilor asked

they all stay silent.......

"youre all girls but you all act so violently" 

then a knock is heard that three teacher appear....

"thank god youre all here" the guidance councilor said as he see the teachers

Teacher Solar then Teacher Moonbyul and Irene...

Irene immediately pierce her stare at Yeri that Yeri sighed so deeply coz she knew that she will be pinch again.....

 

' who will thought that we are all connected to each other like we are puzzle pieces that when one piece is gone and everything will be incomplete'

 

 




Guys new characters are introduce....well stay tuned for it......thank you very much.......