EXISTENCE AND SOMI

THOUSAND YEARS AGO LETTER

 

 

KOREA (YEAR 2016)

 

Yeri slam herself at the chair.....

"Your wife suspended me for 1 week" Yeri spat out as she peel some apple....she smirk

"maybe she really did it on purpose so someone would look at you" Yeri shook her head...."Teacher irene really is a sly one" she laugh a little....then she sighed as she look at Seulgi....she easefully smile....

"Yah! can you hear me?" Yeri asked as she shook Seulgi....then she held Seulgi's hand.....

"please wake up everyone is waiting for you" 

Yeri is about to let go of Seulgi's hand when....Yeri stop....

Yeri's eyes widens....."Unnie?!" Yeri felt it...she's sure of it.....Yeri suddenly dont know what to do....Yeri smile in relief that she immediately run outside to call some doctor....

 

KOREA (YEAR 630)

 

Seulgi with Somi,Mina And Yerim are all tied up as they sat at the ground.....the masked gang brought them outside the cave......

"You wretched ill make sure that all of you will be drop at a prison"

Momorin smile...."hyung i think we should let this noisy one take the first lead" he whisper.....that Byul smile....

Yerim is really annoyed as she tried to loosen herself....."what are you planning to do you freaks!!!"

"Be quiet if you want to see yourself alive" Yeon said.......

"calm down Yerim" Seulgi said firmly but Yerim is really annoyed.....

Byul then look at Mina "Hey priestess were not here for money or anything......we just want one thing"

Mina shook her head...."No!!!" Mina immediately decline like he knows what he's saying.....Byul smirk...

"just do it if you want to see all of them alive here!!!" byul shouted....

"stop that!!!" Seulgi shouted that All of their attention went to her.....

"Byul what happen to you?" Seulgi asked that Byul doesnt have a clue to it....

"happen?" He laugh "all of this happens because of that stupid portal!!!!"

Seulgi's eyes twitched..."portal?" 

He grin "yeah...that stupid Portal get Yong sun and after all these years she was never seen"

suddenly Seulgi remember her accident before she fell from this time.....what if?

Then a loud Boom made everyone look to where it came from.....

"Seungwan unnie!!!" Yerim shouted and so relief that Seungwan appear with Sooyoung and some men.....

that made Byul and his group grin...."this will not be the last time" he said.....then he threw something that it suddenly made  the ground shook.....Seungwan already untied her that she immediately run.....Seungwan tried to stop her but she already run to chase them.....and without anyone noticing Somi followed....

Seulgi can still see them as they run.....Yeon who notice Seulgi at their back threw something that Seulgi stop but as it blows down she notice Somi at her back that before she could even do something they both get blown away that they roll down on the steep part of the mountain.....Seulgi caught her as they roll that she hug the little child and protect her....

 

"Hi Im Douma Somi....Nice to meet you Teacher Seulgi" That voice of someone Drifted through her ears.......

Then a scene flashes through her that the night of her accident that certain student is standing near where she is....

Seulgi cough out as she fall on the ground......

Her whole body feel so hurt......

but as she open her eyes there she saw Someone in front of her.....

she can't open her other eyes....she try to lift herself up.....the one in front of her is carrying Somi....

"who are you?" Seulgi asked as she lift her head....

"Put her down" she said....she tried to stand even if her body is so heavy......

"you never learn your lesson Kang Seulgi" that made all the hurt in her body vanish and her senses suddenly woke up as she heard her real name that no one in this time knew.....

her wrist hurts but she doesnt care...."who are you? why do you know my name....?!"

The person smile

"How would i not know my own name" that made Seulgi really confuse but all her confusion turn to shock when she reveal her face in front of Seulgi....

"You?" No one can describe Seulgi's face right now as she stare at the person lifting Somi...

Seulgi touch her face as shock filled her.....

"you seem shock Kang Seul-ah?" she asked at Seulgi...."youre so shock to see your own self standing in front of you"

That made Seulgi kneel down slowly on the ground....her mind cant take this bizarre....her eyes is really widen on shock.....

"this is all a dream" Seulgi started to whisper in hysterical.....then sEulgi held her head down to stop thinking....She close her eyes eagerly....

"This is a dream" she kept repeating it......."this dream started when i went home from Irene unnie's house" 

then The woman walk near then stop in front of her that Seulgi stop whispering but still her head down....

"Irene?" Seulgi heard her sneer then she touch her head that Seulgi felt chills.....

"this all started because we love that woman" her voice turn to something deep and full of misery....Seulgi slowly lifted her head up to look at the woman....

she cant believe it....the one standing in front of her is her own self the only difference is that....she has a long scar on her left cheek....Seulgi slowly lifted her hand then reach for that person's face....

"what happen to you?" Seulgi whispered...Seulgi shook her head....."are you me from Year 630?"

she smile from Seulgi then shook her head slowly..."no..." she put Somi down from her hold then she touch Seulgi's face....

"we never have an existence right from the very start Kang Seulgi" she shook her head....."and that's because we are just a mere....." her remaining words was blown away by the wind but as Seulgi hears it her face die down....

"w-what?" she doesnt want to believe it.....

"Kill her" the woman said that Seulgi shook her head....."no" Tears started rolling down from Seulgi's eyes....."why?" the woman ask

"no" she shook her head again....

"Kang Seulgi.....kill her please" the woman begged

"NOOO!!!!"  Seulgi screamed......

"Kang Seul!!" Joohyun's voice is heard......Joohyun immediately run to Seulgi who is kneeling down alone at the ground.....

Joohyun kneel down on the ground and look at Seulgi who is all froze up and seem to be not on herself....

Seulgi Look up and there she saw Joohyun....with that face.....

Seulgi touch Her cheeks...."can you....feel....me?"

Joohyun who doesnt have a clue just nodded her head....

"i exist right?" Seulgi's voice seems to beg that Joohyun nodded..."Of course...."

She cried "Irene unnie i know that...it's weird to say this right now but...." Seulgi's face brightens a little...."but ive been in love with you eversince i knew my name"

 

' Kang Seul....Do you love me? or is it Irene that you love?'

(Part Of Bae Joohyun's letter for her lover Kang Seul at Year 630)

 

Then slowly Seulgi felt tired that she close her eyes......but as she close her eyes......

"I felt it doctor her hand move while im touching it" Seulgi can hear that voice...

"Just stand aside Miss and we will do this" It's all black but Seulgi can hear those voice......

 

'Seulgi, kill her....never ever love her'

 

 

KOREA (YEAR 2016)

Somi stand at the hall near Seulgi's room and look at Yeri who's sitting at the bench near the room....

' You destroy my whole life by bringing me in this time just to see if you can erase it all....Kang Seul....you will pay for it'

"Somi?" Yeri notice Somi there that she call her....

Somi smile......."Yeri......."    

Yeri is smiling...."Seulgi unnie i think she's awake now" Yeri happily said that Somi smile...

"Irene unnie will be so happy" Yeri said her happiness is painted at her face......

Somi just smile.....