WEIRD FEELING

THOUSAND YEARS AGO LETTER

 

KOREA (YEAR 630)

 

Seulgi sighed as she sits at the ground and look at the night sky....she look around the whole place and no matter how she slap her face it's all real....

she rub the nape of her neck....."this only happens in TV and movie right?" she sighed again but then something flashes at her mind that made her stop....

her eyes slowly widens then she stood up harshly........

 

The sound of the every step of the guy who bumps her as he runs then the sound of the night that lingers through her ears as she slowly falling at the stairs of the station....her hands are reaching out as she falls.....she didnt feel the pain as she falls down on the ground she even see her own blood seaming at her....she felt numb but she can hear everything as people started swarming through her.....she really thought that she's dying....she can feel herself losing it....but then.....as her eyes slowly close.....

 

"Seul-ah" that voice called.....

then a small like light flashes just near her along the light is the figure of someone but then before she could even tell what is it her eyes completely close.....

But as she tries to figure out what is this bizarre happening is she heard Joohyun called her....she lifted her head up and look at Joohyun....Joohyun smiled...

"Are you alright, Kang seul?" Seulgi  smile then nod her head....Joohyun stand beside her and sat at the ground that Seulgi sat too....

"Yerim said that you are sleeping at the study house when they saw you?" Joohyun started that Seulgi nodded...

"Yeah" Seulgi scratch her head...."I dont even know why i end up there...." Seulgi sneered that Joohyun just look at her......

"Sorry for your hair" 

Seulgi unconciously touch her head and realize that her hair is short...."It's fine" Seulgi said....

"Seungwan is a little harsh sometimes" 

"Tell me about it" Seulgi sarcastically said.....then a second of silence occur as the both of them just sit there....

"I'm sorry if you got into our mess" Joohyun said that Seulgi immediately wave her hand out...."it's fine beside i dont even have a clue where to go" Seulgi relax herself.....

"You dont have anywhere to go?" Joohyun ask that Seulgi cant stop her sarcastically smirking...."Yeah i live so far far away"

Joohyun then touch her hand that she got a little surprise at the sudden hold...."you can stay here then" that made Seulgi look at Joohyun.....

"just like that? arent you gonna ask anything?" Seulgi is a little shock at how Joohyun just let her like that.....Joohyun then smile....

"You seem someone that cannot be left alone" 

that made Seulgi a little taken aback...."what? out of all of us i am the most independent....wendy maybe can be the most mature but after her it's me" She said so proudly that Joohyun laugh a little....."you really are weird....." joohyun said....

Seulgi stop as she saw that laugh....what is this weird feeling....Seulgi thought.....everytime this woman smile it feels weird for her.....her chest feels a little throb....

Joohyun wave her hand in front of Seulgi because she's totally froze up....

"Are you alright?" Joohyun ask as she wave her hand out in front of Seulgi.....

"Im sorry you just reminded me of someone" Seulgi look away....Seriously this woman feels so dangerous for her heart....but wait she also feels this kind of weird feelings sometimes when she's with Irene...her hand clutch her chest.....

Suddenly she stood up and thought that it's just nothing......she bowed 

"I'm Kang Seul....." that made her stop and raise her head as she thought that this woman calls her Kang seul....she decided that maybe it should remain like that...

"Im Kang Seul Of South Korea please Take care of me Teacher Joohyun" She said so formally that Joohyun just smile...."i will......" then Joohyun touch her bowed head...Seulgi's eyes widen a little and thought that her hands are really warm just like Irene.....

 

 

' I remember as you bowed your head and smile at me....that night i never realize that the person standing in front of me will be my whole life.....'

(Part of Bae Joohyun's letter for her lover Kang Seul at Year 630)

 

 

KOREA (YEAR 2016)

 

The door of Seulgi's room open and there a footstep is heard....slowly it came near....then it stop near Seulgi's bed....

"how are you Kang Seul?" the person held her hand while it looks at her unconcious body....

"don't worry about anything here.....coz i'll make sure that you stay here while i....." the unknown person smirk

"erase your whole existence at every time that you exist" it held tightly at her hand......

then the door creak indicating that someone's gonna enter....the mysterious person lift it's head.......

 

When Irene open the door of the room she saw the window open and the curtain is blowing in.....she sighed and thought that maybe Joy forgot the window open...she came near it and close it......

 

It's been a week yet Seulgi is still unconcious.....the doctor said that maybe it's a total shock that's why the patient hasnt recover from it's pain....they said that they should wait.....

Irene Smiled eagerly as she look at Seulgi....."don't worry ill be here when you wake up" she said to the unconcious Seulgi.....

 

 

KOREA (YEAR 630)

 

Seulgi is accepted as a part of the group of Teacher Joohyun....well Sooyoung seem to be the only one happy about it while Seungwan has no reaction on the other hand the squirt Yerim is still doubting her whole existence......but that's good that she fell down at this time where Her friends are all existing....

when she woke up she saw Sooyoung and Yerim are peeking at the window while Seungwan just stand behind them looking at the window calmly while both the maknae are nudging each other to see clearly what they are peaking at.....

she stood up.....

"what are you guys looking at?" Seulgi asked that Seungwan just look at her....

"Oh...spy girl youre already awake" Yerim said as she nudge sooyoung because the latter kept ramming up to peek...Seulgi just scratch her head...

"what are you looking at their squirt" Seulgi ask that Yerim smirk....

"we are trying to guard Joohyun Unnie form that head teacher" Yerim answered that Seulgi came near the window and saw Joohyun with a man in a decent clothes...

"Who is he?" Seulgi asked

"Head teacher Bogum" Seungwan answered.....

"B-Bogum" Seulgi's eyes drifted at him and thought as he look at him that he looks familiar.....

 

then Yerim and Sooyoung got their eyes widen...

"He's making teacher Joohyun laugh" Yerim said that Seulgi now look at the window eagerly and seem to want to see it clearly.....Seulgi can see that Joohyun is really laughing....

 

"Are you jealous?" Irene ask as they walk at mapo bridge...

Seulgi makes face...."im not jealous and besides i just dont want any man clinging to you like that" Seulgi defensively say that Irene smile.....Seulgi walk ahead not minding Irene....

"Araso.....i get it now so can you please stop that sulking phase of yours and talk to your unnie" Irene said as she catch up to Seulgi who obviously wants some attention....

 

"Aww!" Yerim wince as she felt Seulgi's nails dugging at her shoulder....Seulgi didnt realize that she dug her nails to her....

"Seriously?!" Yerim held her shoulder.....

"Im sorry" Seulgi smile that Yerim just look at her.....

"What happen?" Joohyun came up as she heard that scream from Yerim.....

"It's nothing" Seulgi immediately said....even Seulgi cant understand why she did that...she just felt irritated like how she always feels when guys tend to hit Irene...

"By the way id like to introduce Head teacher Bogum" Joohyun smile as she introduce him....Seulgi's lips lifted up for that weird reaction....she feels annoyed somewhat.....

Sooyoung, Yerim and Seungwan bowed while she just stare intensely at Bogum.....Joohyun even signed her to bow that she just sighed and bow a little....

"They are my students...." Joohyun said that Bogum smile.....Bogum look at them one by one....

"Yerim" Yerim said...

"Sooyoung" Sooyoung smiled....

"Seungwan"

then bogum look at Seulgi....

Seulgi smiled in a forceful way...."Kang Seul"

Bogum just looks at her...."Kang seul" then he smile.....

 

' I hate everything about you' 

 

 


 

Please support this story....thanks for the love....please comment and subscribe thanks for the upvotes too.....