PROTECT

THOUSAND YEARS AGO LETTER

 

KOREA (YEAR 630)

"Why is your face like that?" Seungwan ask as she sat beside Seulgi who is sitting at the wooden chair near the table....

Seulgi look at Seungwan..."nothing" she answered in a moody style that Seungwan smirk then sat at the chair just beside her...

"okay" Seungwan said and started to scrub her sword with a cloth that Seulgi look at her....

"do you want to ask something?" that made Seulgi a little surprise as Seungwan said that....

that made Seulgi scratch her head....."i got a little surprise at that" Seulgi said that Seungwan smile as she rub her sword with a cloth....

"you are easy to observe kang seul" Seungwan look at her that Seulgi smile....

"you just reminded me of someone" Seulgi said that Seungwan smile still rubbing the cloth at her sword.....

"is it that Wendy person that you always call me?" 

Seulgi somewhat smile..."yes"

Seungwan look at her...."sorry for your hair" Seungwan bowed her head a little.....

Seulgi sneered and thought that...."it's quits for us" Seungwan look at her...."quits?" 

Seulgi nodded...."yeah....my hair is the payment for ruining your blender"

that made more Seungwan confuse "Blender? what is a blender?" Seungwan ask now confuse that Seulgi laugh....

"it's something important to you that i ruined together with Irene unnie"

Seungwan cant really understand what seulgi is talking about.....but  as Seulgi mention the name of Irene she  got annoyed again and just remember that Joohyun is with that Bogum guy doing a research together with Sooyoung and Yerim......

Joohyun seem to be enjoying the company of that guy.....she cant even understand why she feels annoyed....

"i think it will rain" Seungwan said as a sudden jolt of thunder is heard from the sky....

Seulgi look up at the ceiling as she heard it too....then she suddenly thought of something....

"does teacher Joohyun get surprise easily?" The sudden question made Seungwan a little surprise that she just nodded....

then the door of the house open that Yerim together with Bogum and Sooyoung enter.....

" it's so tiring" Yerim stretch her arms as she slam herself at the chair.....

"Where's joohyun unnie?" it's Seungwan 

"She said that she needs to look for something" Sooyoung answer as she sat at the vacant chair beside Seulgi....

then a loud of clap of thunder is heard.....

"why did you leave her alone?!" the sudden voice of Seulgi made everyone look at her....Seulgi stood up from her seat and run outside that Bogum, Yerim and Sooyoung have no clue....

"What's her problem?" Yerim asked that Seungwan stood up from her seat.....

"Joohyun unnie gets surprise easily...."

"i know but why does she reacts like something's wrong....?" yerim is total clueless that Seungwan shrugged her shoulders...."i dont know too" she went out too....

Seulgi started to run.....Joohyun seem to be like Irene too....Seulgi thought as she run....

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Joohyun held her ankle as it got sprained....she cant walk now....she just tripped at some of the branches but it tangle at her feet that it hit her ankle hard that it got sprained and wounded.....she is sitting now near a tree....then a loud clap of thunder started that she got a little surprise.....she felt anxious because of it....then again and again a thunder is heard that she cant even move herself as she cant take every thunder she heard as it clap after clap.....she cover her ears eagerly and to make it worst raindrops started falling.....

"make it stop" Joohyun whisper as she just kneel covering her ears with her hands.....as rain started to get hard.....she cant take it....."make it stop" she whisper again....

the thunder wont stop......as it just clap racing againsnt the rain that is gettin harder.....

she covered her ears..............she froze up their as she cant take every thunder clap.......

"make it stop....please" 

then.............the rain seem to stop as she notice it......but as she slowly open her eyes....

"Are  you alright?" 

The figure of KAng seulgi standing in front of her holding a cloth and covering them......

"Kang S-Seul" she slowly stood up and remove her hands from her ears.....

Seulgi smiled "just as i thought  you look like a scaredy cat" Joohyun just look at her that when another thunder clap is heard she got really surprise that she jump into Seulgi and hug her....Seulgi got a little surprise but smile and then she slowly lifted her hand and put it at her ears.....that Joohyun who is froze up slowly calm down as she felt Seulgi's hand at her ears.....

"it's alright.....you are safe"  joohyun doesnt know but she close her eyes as Seulgi covers her ears.....

 

' Kang Seul.....why did i fall in love with you? you just came out of nowhere then you act like a person who knows so much about me that when i finally realize everything..... you....you became my everything'

(Part of Bae Joohyun's letter for her Lover Kang Seul at year 630)

 

 

Seulgi carry Joohyun at her back who has a sprain at her ankle.....as they walk Joohyun is sleeping at her shoulder....it's still raining so Seulgi just run carefully so Joohyun won't wake up at her back....

 

"Just as i expected youre here"

Irene who is covering her ears lifted her head up as she saw Seulgi standing in front of the door at the school's stockroom...

"S-seulgi" she seem so scared.....that she stood up and immediately run to Seulgi and hug her....

Seulgi smile then cover her ears with her hands....

"it's alright" she said as thunder kept jammimg at outside the school.....

 

 

' Irene and You are the same and both of you are important to me ' - Kang Seulgi of 630

 

 

KOREA (YEAR 2016)

 

Irene is sitting at the cafeteria with Bogum, Seungwan and Yeri with her classmates....

"this is funny" One of Yeri's classmate said as she reads a book...

"what is it?" Yeri ask while she peek together with one of her classmate....

"it's stated here that there's a portal that was believe to be traveling through time that appear at Year 630" she said as she laugh that Yeri just sneered...

"that's just make up by people who has nothing good to do" Yeri said as she raise her chopstick....

"i know that... it's just so funny" one of Yeri's classmate said.....

"i think this is kinda sweet if it's true" one of the girls said as she reads the book that the other one is holding....the one holding the book look at the one who said it...

"why?" the one holding the book said....."read it" the one who said pointed out.....

"because she can't love her at that time... one woman tried to open the portal and swear to erase her whole existence just to spread her whole soul to every time that she is fated to exist.....just to find the right moment for her and her one true love."

"yeah it's kinda sweet but are they both girls?" Yeri asked.....

Both of the girls nodded their head....

"i think they are" the one holding the book said...."that girl is kinda stupid"

that made the girls look at Bogum who is over hearing them.....

"why is it?" one of the girls asked kinda annoyed at what Bogum said....."why would you love a person who wants to erase her existence just to love you? why wouldnt she just love another person" he said....

the one holding the book seem to agree......

Yeri seem to nod too....."Maybe she thought that her existence can make her see how she truly love the woman"

That made everyone look at Irene who just said that....."i think too that maybe if you love someone you can sacrifice everything just to love that person" It's wendy this time.....Yeri smile then nod her head like she get it....."i think loving someone like that can beat every love that you know" Yeri said as she laugh....

 

Bogum smile as he eats.....

 

' Your existence is worth a trash....even if you try it all your life i'll never let you....if you truly want to erase it all....i'll help you in every way that i can so you will thank me in realizing that sacrificing your whole life just loving her is not worth it'

 

 

Meanwhile in the deep forest at year 630 a sudden wind blows.......then........a big circle like mirror is seaming through.............

 

' i'll find every you at every time and make sure that you will be happy'