_________________________________

THOUSAND YEARS AGO LETTER

 

 

' I can't remember my childhood.....literally i woke up and i was already a 10 year old girl....Irene unnie's family found me at this forest side near a river....they said that i loss my memories but as years passed i didnt mind it anymore....it was Irene Unnie's grandmother who had name me Kang Seulgi coz i cant remember anything at all....Irene unnies family treat me as a family that i didnt search for anything else until one day when i thought that it's just family i discover a feeling that i will never ever forget.....i thought that it's just a normal flick at my heart whenever there's someone near her....i thought that it's a normal gesture to be so protective over her but i didn't realize it just now because i kept denying it'

 

KOREA(YEAR 630)

What should i do?

She kept asking herself....

should i do it?

No!!!!!

 

in frustration she just slam her hand at the tree that it starts to bleed...but she kept slamming it that she just felt it numb that she stop....

In daze she just lie herself at the ground.........

 

 


 

"Hey does anyone of you saw spynim?" Yerim ask as she enter the house......

"She said she's going to fetch some water" Sooyoung answered...

Yerim's brows knitted...

"Fetch?" then she pointed out something,,,,,,

"but the pail is over there...how would she fetch?" 

Sooyoung shrugged her shoulders....

"Ill find her....." it was Joohyun......then put down a book at the table and stood up

that made Sooyoung and Yerim look at each other....

 

 

 

MARKET PLACE (NIGHT TIME)

 

Seulgi just walk not minding where she's going her hands is bleeding so much..........the market is crowded.....

'...unnie-ya i will always be here for you'

She smirk.....

Im sorry but it's a lie....coz i chose myself over you.....i dont want the feeling of falling in love.....im sorry.....

' There you are '

"There you are" That made Seulgi stop from walking as she heard that voice....and along that crowd she saw her standing there.....somehow Seulgi felt like she's standing there all alone with her and the crowd and noise vanish......

as she look at her a question pop out to her.....

how will you kill the person that stops and moves you world?

"Joohyun-ah" she called uncociously that Joohyun smile....

"why?" Joohyun ask as she came near that Seulgi pretend to act like it's alright.....but Joohyun stop as she saw Seulgi's hand...

"what happen to your hand?" Joohyun ask worriedly that Seulgi just smile......

"It's nothing...." she said.....she cant move her hand of so much numbness....

"it's not alright" Joohyun said in tone....

joohyun touch her hand that Seulgi  felt her heart wince.....then suddenly a loud boom is heard that Irene jump out to cover her ears....even the crowd stop as fireworks erupt on the sky........

Seulgi look at Joohyun....joohyun is not enjoying the fireworks as she cover her ears with her hands......

Seulgi somewhat smile....

Joohyun cant take the sound as it pops and pops....her face is distressed....she cover her ears eagerly but then she felt someone held her hands that is covering her ears......she open her eyes that her face slowly softens....as she see Seulgi smiling......

"it's beautiful look at it" Seulgi said in  a soft voice as her one hand held the left ear of Joohyun then she turn her around.....to look at the sky....

"Its alright im here " Seulgi said as Joohyun look at the sky......but then joohyun held Seulgi's numb hand that is not covering her ears.....

"You know what Kang seul" Joohyun giggle a little...."its weird but i feel like when im with you everything will be alright" she said....seulgi didnt even know that Joohyun is already holding her hand coz it's numb.....

" i wish i can know you better...."

the smile on seulgi's face faded.....

 

 

Seulgi just look at Joohyun as she's busy wiping the blood at Seulgi's hand....they are both sitting near a river.....

"i wont ask why your hand is bleeding" That made Seulgi stop looking as Joohyun said that......

"but if theres something that hurts you...you can tell me about it.....because i promise to be at your side right?" Joohyun raise her head while Seulgi just looks at her.....

"i wont tell it" Seulgi said simply that Joohyun smile.......

"okay but if you want to tell it ill always be right here"

Seulgi then smile nonchalantly....

"can i ask you something?"

That made joohyun nodded as she cover Seulgi's hand with a cloth....

"what if one day you realize that you love someone but you know it's not good to be with her what will you do?"

Joohyun thought for a second then....

"if i love that person so much why will i let it go" Joohyun said....

"because you know it will cause it so much pain for that person" Seulgi try to counter.....

"pain is something love should take at ease" Joohyun said

"that person is a coward if pain will make it go away then that person should not love anyone because love is not only about happiness if you love someone you should be prepare to get hurt or the person you love to get hurt because sometimes the person that you love wil bring the most painful thing for you"

Seulgi clenched her free hand......"is that so"

Joohyun nodded....."and if you love someone you should accept it fully" she added.....

 

' as i am with Joohyun i cant help but to think that she's Irene.....even time says that its different but still my mind and my heart cant help but to think that she's the person that i.....'

 

Kill her!!!!

that echo through Seulgi's mind that she shook her head......

"Are you alright?" Joohyun ask that she nodded......

"Joohyun-ah" seulgi called....

Joohyun lifted her head......

Seulgi then push herself to Joohyun that Joohyun who doesn't have any clue got surprise at the sudden move of Seulgi.....

Seulgi kiss her that she got surprise....she cant move at her position......

what are you doing Kang Seulgi?

Seulgi ask herself......

im just proving something to myself.....Seulgi answer herself....kiss is something you do when you love someone right......? she added

 

Seulgi deepen it while Joohyun stay still........

 

KOREA(YEAR 2016)

 

Irene open the door of their ancestral house......she doesnt know but she feels like going here.....

she slowly walk to get in that suddenly a strong wind sent her chills.....but she doesnt mind it and continue walking......

but then something fell down that caught Irene's attention......she go where that thing fell...

it's a book....she get near it....her brows knitted...the book seem to be new to her...it's her first time seeing it there....

she open it......then that strong wind blows again that she stop......

she look at the book again.....and as she turn the page her eyes widens......she get the picture that is stuck in the page and she look at it carefully....

"it cant be...." joohyun said....

she turn the picture around and there's a writing and just as expected it's hangul......"you left this here....." it's what's written on the back the other writings are blurred

then she look at it again....."how did Seulgi's picture got stuck here"