Chapter 15: Love Me Harder

Crossing Borders
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Well, I have to do this first before you guys go on...

WARNING: This chapter contains Rated-M parts. But don't worry, for those who aren't willing to read that part, it's alright, you can skip it. I marked the Rated-M part with RED! Take note, THE RED-MARKED PART IS RATED-M so don't read it if it's inappropriate for you. Even if you skip that part, it won't affect the storyline at all.

And yes, this update is longer than the past chapters since I had to include that Rated-M part. Sorry for the late update too.

I hope you guys will enjoy~

RATED M = RED MARKED

===================================================

 

Chapter 15 Love Me Harder

 

Love requires everything, the good things and even the bad things in life. Love entails all, be it physically, mentally and most especially, emotionally. Love isn’t all about sugar and rainbows. In fact, love involves bitterness and a little bit of resentment too. Love is something so different compared to any other emotions. Love is unique to those normal things people feel every day. Love is choosing to be with someone in spite of their messy life. Love is patient and kind, love is deliberate for it can wait if it’s indeed true. Love is hard yet people endure its toughness because it’s genuine. Love is pain and sacrifice but people are willing to face it all. Love is seeing the darkness in another person and defying the whim to look for someone else. And that’s what makes love unique for it’s a mixture of all good and bad yet it can strengthen the bond between two persons deeply in love with each other.

 

“Good morning Jessica. It seems like you had a good sleep my dear. Fany and the kids woke up ages ago.” The grandmother welcomed the newly awakened Jessica when she was seen walking a little wobbly out of Tiffany’s room.

 

“Of course grandma. Sleeping here in the village and in your place is the best thing ever. It’s my first time to sleep with such comfort.” Jessica beamed at the old woman joyfully preparing her breakfast as she stretched her stiffed shoulders up.

 

The grandmother laughed at her remark then jokes, “Or is it because you slept with my granddaughter and cuddled with her kids the whole stormy night?”

 

Jessica didn’t see that tease coming out from the grandmother herself and as a result, she couldn’t say more and let her lips be tied with a tint of redness flowing to her cheeks. The shy Jessica walked out from the giggling grandmother and steps outside to inhale some fresh air brought by the storm’s aftermath. Though the sky is still dark with its thick clouds, the rain has already stopped leaving the fields in flood, the rocky roads in mud and the trees bald with the leaves molding on the ground. The other villagers are also seen moving the animals to a safer shelter and out of the floods near the field.

 

“Wow, it’s really messed up.” Jessica walked out of the doorsteps to have a clearer view of the messy village around her pitiful sight.

 

The more Jessica wanders her eyes around, the more she sees the unison of these unified villagers helping each other to rebuild and restore the damages done and this amazed her in some way. However, also because of these stroller eyes of hers, it landed to a side where her car is parked, not tumbledown like as how far as she can remember but getting cleaned by a y woman wearing a pink tank top with denim short shorts revealing too much of a milky white skin.

 

“Oh… my… god…” Jessica gulped as she let opened at the sight of seductive Tiffany bending down her car with those pales and a dipper while splashing water onto the car’s windshield.

 

Tiffany, with that wet crumpled hair and soaking tank top both from her sweat and from the water sprinkled onto her chest, it only makes Jessica turn on at such a peaceful morning that she unconsciously turned into sinful one. With all those soap’s foam flying everywhere which jives with her y hip sways while wiping clean her car’s front, Tiffany is unconsciously making Jessica’s morning so sensual that she arrested on her stand.

 

“ert!” Taeyeon came out of nowhere to give the stunned drooling Jessica a heavy spank by her back only to wake her up from her sensual fantasies over the innocent lady. “Quit looking at her like a maniac and a disgusting stalker! Why don’t you just go and help the others instead of ogling at her right here while washing your car?”

 

Jessica creaked in pain from her shoulders as she arched forwards. “Damn, you didn’t have to do that!” She hissed as she’s still feeling the stinging pain. “And what’s wrong with staring at her anyway? We’re already… uhh…” She then continues on saying but clogged midway as she realized where her words are going.

 

“You’re what?” Taeyeon glared at her.

 

“Oh! Jessi!” Tiffany squealed loud from afar as she waved her hands up the air.

 

Tiffany tardily recognized Jessica’s presence in front of their house. She immediately let go of the sponge on her hands and sprints to Jessica in full speed. Ignoring Taeyeon’s presence beside her, Tiffany dives on Jessica and gave her the liveliest morning embrace that came with an eye smile then a quick morning kiss with her arms wrapped around her neck. The always surprised Jessica from Tiffany’s showy actions ended up only nodding at her as she unpunctually returned back the hug with her arms wrapping around her waist.

 

“Hey Tiff, not too tight. I can’t breathe.” Jessica closely rustled to the clingy one who’s tightly tangled around her.

 

“So that’s what Jessica’s trying to say…” Taeyeon bobbed upon the confirmation that happened right in front of her two shocked eyes.

 

“Oh, sorry Taengoo. I didn’t know you’re there…” Tiffany gawkily sniggered with a blush forming all over her face for her clinginess was exposed.

 

Taeyeon sighed but then she smiles lively snapping, “I see. So you guys are officially together now, huh? Well, I kind of expected that already since last night she came raiding here in the midst of storm.”

 

“I guess you can say it that way.” Tiffany said.

 

Tiffany giggled in thrill and even tightened her hold onto Jessica more, so tight that Jessica is almost losing all the air to breathe from getting choked by Tiffany’s toned heavy arms. Jessica just remained there, no complains and just letting the overly thrilled lover of hers hover all over her still stiffed morning body. Yet, although Jessica’s getting physically uncomfortable, she’s somewhat loving Tiffany’s clinginess, only that she’s bad at freely expressing herself when it comes to this kind of love which is so unique to her.

 

“I can’t believe these two can be so clingy in front of other people too. They must be really in love…” Until Taeyeon herself got enough and sick of Tiffany’s much open affection towards Jessica, she just made an exit out of their own little world while grinning by herself as she walked away to help her fellow villager.

 

Jessica was only able to set herself free after giving Tiffany the thing she’s been waiting for, a morning kiss from her too that didn’t seem to be really quick at all for Tiffany pulled her closer to deepen the supposed to be quick peck and turned it into a French kind of kiss. They didn’t pay attention to those villagers and farmers witnessing their moment and let them be watched by the amused and also thrilled villagers like Tiffany, maybe even more thrilled than the one deeply in love.

 

“I’m glad that our Fany found someone to truly love.” An elder said as she watching the intimate moment ahead of them.

 

“You’re right. At least she found someone who accepts her and how lucky our Fany is that she caught a billionaire. Maybe we can ask her new lover to help us modernize our village. All of us are pretty close to her” Another elder said and his remarks caused merriment among their group.

 

While everyone is busy restoring their peaceful village and the two love birds flirting on a side as they initially forgot to help the other villagers, another black luxurious car is arriving in front of Tiffany’s house. This caught everyone’s attention and they all momentarily stopped from working to look at this new unforeseen visitor. Tiffany wondered who and even walked a little closer to the car that’s more wrecked than Jessica’s. But for Jessica, she didn’t bother questioning herself or to anyone for she exactly knows the owner of this car.

 

“Oh God, I’m tired… it’s worse than riding a rollercoaster coming all the way here…” The driver stepped out of the car panting and sweating like crazy underneath the usual business attire.

 

“Yoona?” Tiffany looked closer.

 

Yoona straightened herself up and met the surprised casual Tiffany in front of her. “Unnie! It’s so nice to see you again.” She smiled as she temporarily forgot where she is in, a mud-covered village full of things she dislikes.

 

“Wait, why are you here? Or should I ask, what are you doing here? How did you know about this place?” Tiffany kept asking while helping the ignorant Yoona out of the mud that ruined her high heels and her good posture, including her car that got ragged because of the road way to the village.

 

“Sica-unnie told me.”

 

Yoona, being sensitive as it’s her first time to step on an isolated village, preceded so disgusted and a little irritated of the surroundings that’s full of dust and animals’ smells that are getting circulated along with the air. Though she acted professional to greet the bystanders around them, she can’t help herself but to wonder how her superior, a billionaire, Jessica was able to survive in this village for so long just for a research. “Sica-unnie is really amazing. She was able to survive on a place like this. It must have been a torture for her…” That’s what Yoona thought at Jessica’s long stay.   

 

“Unfortunately, it’s not…” Jessica, as she was able to read Yoona’s mind, immediately shattered her thoughts upon stepping forward to meet her haggard secretary. “You shouldn’t act so spoiled here Yoona. You should know how to get along well with these people.” She then notified as she noticed all of Yoona’s evident disgust.

 

“Excuse me, but who are you?” The dumbfounded Yoona questioned her own boss wearing her bare face with those baggy pink pajamas and this idiotic question from her caused Tiffany to laugh loud and Jessica to look so stern and irked.

 

“Ask that again or you’re fired…” Jessica huskily uttered and this scared the playful secretary.

 

Yoona hurriedly rushed to hug her boss and exaggeratedly begs, “Sorry unnie~ I was just kidding! It’s just that it’s my first time to see you so bare and wearing cheap pink pajamas. I promise I won’t do that again! I’ve had enough of your dad’s scary glares so please don’t do it to me too. I’m going to die!”

 

Tiffany saw how Yoona closely embraced her belonging and this unexpectedly made her blood boil as she felt jealousy rising up her pressure. As Yoona doesn’t seem to have a plan to let Jessica go out of her friendly hug just yet, Tiffany was forced to step forward and pull her away blaring, “Okay, that’s enough. You’re too close Yoona! You’re hanging on a wrong tree! She’s mine!”

  

“Oh unnie! Don’t tell me you’re…” Yoona huffed, smiling while covering her overjoyed lips with her left palm as she points at the two with her free hand, making gestures from her crossed tied fingers. “…you’re official?”

 

Tiffany nodded happy and proud, and Yoona screamed her lungs out in delight. She suddenly bursts out in tears that alarmed her superior who didn’t see those tears of joy coming out from her. “Unnie… congratulations…” Yoona cried more like a kid howling on her stand while rubbing her reddish eyes.

 

“Hey, you don’t have to overreact like that.” Jessica sighed but then she smirked at her childish feedback.

 

“Because… because…” Yoona sobbed. “Sica-unnie is finally truly in love. I’m just so happy that I can’t help but to cry for her. You will always have my support unnie.”

 

“Well, I can see that. You even came all the way here to see me.” Jessica mumbled.

 

“Why don’t we go inside first and continue talking? I think Yoona came all the way here to tell you something Jessi so I guess it would be better if go settle inside and have some proper talk.” Tiffany suggested as she detected those pile of report papers that Yoona has been holding and they agreed.

 

Tiffany offered their small dining table for them to talk as she served hot tea and some cookies. Looking at how Yoona’s expression turned so serious and dark from formerly being so playful a while ago,  and how Jessica is seriously reading the reports that were handed over to her, Tiffany, for some reason, isn’t feeling good of whatever’s going to be out of Yoona’s mouth for a verbal report.

 

“I see. So the Kwons terminated their contract with us, huh?” Jessica sighed and weakly threw the papers onto the table, papers that contain their company’s financial statements since the minute that the Kwons separated from them.

 

“Wait, I don’t understand. Please explain it to me too. What’s happening?” Tiffany demanded and joined their conversation as she occupied the seat beside Jessica and across Yoona.

 

Thus, the considerate secretary confessed, “The Jung’s Group of Companies’ finances are drastically falling because of the Kwons’ termination of their partnership. Kwon is one of the company’s biggest investors and partners too. They also have big influence all throughout Asia. For the President, Sica-unnie’s father, it’s a big catch to have the Kwon partnered with them. Without them, it will be more difficult to handle the promotions and advertisements of the company too. It has also been published to the media that Sica-unnie declined her marriage with Tyler Kwon. And now, some of our partners and investors too are getting doubtful of Sica-unnie’s way of handling things and some are losing trust to her. They are also hesitant whether Sica-unnie can really take over her father’s position in the future. Hence, some are also terminating their investments and contracts to the Jung Group of Companies.”

 

Undeniably, this news is a big blow to Jessica that she can’t even find a nerve to put her head up to look at Yoona’s depressed eyes. However, as Yoona saw this depression on Jessica’s face, she immediately delivers another report as she handed one piece of signed paper saying, “Despite of these bad news, we also have some good news unnie.”

 

This time, Jessica looked up and asked, “What?”

 

“Even before these bad things happened, we managed to get the approval of your project’s budget. The finance department said that the proposed budget was reasonable. In fact, the company can give more than the planned budget if needed. It’s now safe to announce to the villagers about this project and celebrate it.” Yoona gladly reported.

 

Though Jessica smiled for a few seconds of that good news, she frowned afterwards as she realized, “That’s great but still… that can’t cover up our problem with the Kwons’ separation from us.”

 

“At least we still got Yuri-unnie.” Yoona suddenly said which made Jessica to questionably glare at her. “Yuri-unnie stayed with us. Actually, earlier today, she’s faced the media and proclaimed her intention of staying with the Jung Group of Companies.” She then cleared herself.

 

“But why? Isn’t she going to be in trouble with her own family if she does that? How did that happen? I honestly expected her to hate me while I was on my way here.” Jessica questioned further.

 

“Before I travelled here unnie, I was with her.” Yoona said as she started off with another set of explanation for her full report. “I didn’t tell her your whereabouts after she found out that you didn’t go to meet Tyler Kwon’s parents but she had the feeling you chased after Tiffany-unnie. She was so disappointed and broken, obviously. However, Yuri-unnie said she’ll stay with you and will cover up your position in the company for the meantime while you’re not around. She said it’s a form of an apology for embarrassing Tiffany-unnie during the gathering too. For more details, I think it would be better if you talk to her personally unnie. I also think it’s a great sacrifice for her to stay with you and I think she deserves credits.”

 

“Yuri, huh? What the hell is she thinking?” Jessica frowned.

 

Tiffany, feeling out of place with their serious business conversation, can only stare at Jessica who seems to be so bothered and troubled. Unlike last night with her expression full of happiness and freedom, now her old bewildered self is back in action which was all closely observed by the worried Tiffany on the side. For she can’t find words to comfort Jessica’s heavy emotions at the moment, she just gave Jessica’s hands a light squeeze from under the table, at least easing a bit of Jessica’s troubles.

 

“Thank you. I’m fine Tiff. Don’t worry. I can solve this in no time.” Jessica mouthed to Tiffany with a faint smile as she noticed this anxiousness written all over her face and she then also intertwined her hands to Tiffany’s and let their clasped hands rest on her lap.

 

Yoona watches them, sharing stares full of care and love for each other. Truly, she feels so glad that Jessica has found her right and courage for herself but with this kind of tight situation they are in, she’s unsure of how Jessica will handle this with her own choices and decisions.

 

The younger Jung on the other hand physically doesn’t look so interested of whatever’s happening to their company and how the media is going crazy over the continuous exits of their investors. But deep inside of Krystal, she couldn’t stop thinking of it, especially to her sister who’s already receiving heavy criticisms from numerous businessmen for leaving her office unattended. The Jung Group of Companies that Jessica left has been handling complains and protests from their investors and also to the media who is being left unanswered by the President up until the very moment, which frustrates Krystal even more. The company hasn’t been so chaotic and disordered before and definitely, this will alarm even for the defiant young one.

 

“Aren’t you going to help out?” Suzy caught up with Krystal on the catwalks as she saw her checking on her phone, guessing she’s on the business news page for their company’s updates.

 

Krystal quickly hid her phone and countered, “Shut up. As if there’s something I can do there to back my sister up in her position. I’m as clueless as a newly born baby when it comes to our company. Besides, that one fool Kwon Yuri is there and I’m not needed anymore. I might just put fuel on dad’s madness too if he sees me.”

 

“I see.” Suzy acknowledged. “Then I guess I have to inform you too that Kai is going to transfer school and go to overseas to continue his studies.”

 

With that sudden information, Krystal took a break on her fast strides to give Suzy a confused glare and asks, “What? Are you sure of that? But why? That’s too sudden.”

 

“I don’t know.” Suzy said playing dumb of Kai’s reasons. “Why don’t you go and talk to him? He’s at the administrator’s office right now, clearing all his papers and getting permit to transfer school. You were able to forgive me somehow, so I guess talking to him won’t harm you now that you and Sulli are getting along very well again. You might not really see him for a long time.” She advised the dazed one in front of her.

 

Krystal at once left Suzy on the spot and ran all the way to the other building where Kai was said to be at the moment. As she ran up to the second floor to the administrator’s office’s floor, there she saw Kai paving his goodbye to some of his friends which he met not long ago and yet they’re parting ways too soon. She stood from afar watching him smiling and laughing from the other side of the corridor and these laughs were used to be shared with her back in the days.

 

“Hey, I think someone’s here to see you.” One of Kai’s friends pointed behind him.

 

Kai turned around smiling still, but when he met eyes with the upset Krystal his smiles shut off and looked down afraid to look into her anymore. His friends left off from the other side of the corridor when Krystal came approaching him with heavy angry footsteps. Rather than swaying a slap like any other typical women do, Krystal swung a heavy punch, a hook that hit straight to his jaw enough to make him dizzy and drop down the floor. His papers were all scattered on the floor and they let it be. Thankfully, no one’s around the area and the office’s door was closed, no one to witness her reckless violent acts.

 

“What are you doing, huh? Transferring without concerning to tell me? What, are you planning to go just like that without even telling me about it?” Krystal breathed heavy while staring down the stumbled Kai on the floor.

 

Kai clearly heard her questionings that sounded so mad and furious. Even though he has his head down, he can tell that Krystal’s piercing eyes are looking down at his pitiful self and her fists clenched at her side. “You’re complaining when it was you who said that you never want to see me again…” He mumbled while going back on his feet after he gathered the papers back to his hands.

 

 “T-that’s…” Krystal only just pronounced for she’s guilty of her own words.

 

Kai chortled on how she suddenly lost her words, “That’s so you, Soojung.”

 

“H-huh?”

 

“You often say things without thinking twice and that makes you, you. That’s why you always get into trouble ever since when we’re younger.” Kai said smiling at the guilty one in front of him. “I admit I really did plan on going without telling you because I thought you hate me so much. But now that you’re here, I guess I can say that I was wrong. I’m sorry.”

 

“And I almost hated you more for not telling me anything about this thing!” Krystal answered back. “Why are you transferring anyway? Didn’t you just transfer recently? It hasn’t been so long when you came here. So, why now? Is it because of me? Is it because of what I told you?”

 

Kai shakes his head disagreeing, “No, it’s not that. Well, partly because of you but not entirely. Mom will be staying abroad and I just want to be with her. You know me, I’m a mama’s boy and only you know that.” He then laughed at himself.

 

“I see…” Krystal grimaced.

 

“And oh, about the—“

 

“Don’t say it! Don’t apologize!” Krystal immediately cut him off by raising her hand as she sensed of what he’s about to say. “I don’t want to talk about the past anymore. It already happened and it’s done and settled. Sulli and I are good again and no one in the campus is even talking about that thing anymore. Just forget it, besides, you’re leaving. I don’t want things to end up with burdens so just forget it. I’m over it. And you said it yourself that I’m someone who says things without thinking twice so don’t take my rants to heart.” The shy Krystal said modest as she extended her hands towards Kai for a handshake.

 

Kai gladly accepted Krystal’s soft hand and didn’t attempt to pull her close for an embrace, though he’s planning to do so at the very back of his mind. He tried his best to stop the urge of pulling Krystal close to him and seized from the impulse of hugging her and to hold her tight for the last time as he’s so scared that this love of his life might only end up getting farther than how they are now.

 

“Make sure to visit us when you can, okay?” Krystal smiled.

 

“Thank you, Soojung. I’m glad you’ve always been that Soojung that I’ve always known.” Kai forced out a laugh as he regrettably let go of those hand that he might not be able to hold again for a long time. “Don’t hesitate to call me whenever you feel troubled. You know I’ll always come to you, running back to save you. As your childhood friend, as your only male friend I believe, I’ll always have your back so don’t waver to reach out to me.” He then patted Krystal’s head treating her like a kid.

 

“Okay, sir~” Krystal playfully saluted and soon they both chuckled to get over the drama that was about to take over them.

 

“Oh by the way, won’t you be late for your first date?” Kai suddenly asked as he looked at his time on his wrist watch then he teases with a huge grin, “I heard from the stage play crews that you asked Sulli out for a date today. Shouldn’t you get going by now? You still have to prepare and fix yourself for it.”

 

Krystal checked on her time and he was right, the time is ticking faster than the usual, at least for perspective. “Oh crap! I’ll get late! I also have to fetch her!” She gasped.

 

“Go.” Kai said and pushed her forward going near the staircase. “I’ll be fine here.”

 

“Then…” Krystal turned around to him, taking her last glance on his smiles that she will definitely miss again. “…I’ll get going. Take care. Until we meet again, Kai.”

 

Krystal rushed out of the building, leaving Kai behind, all alone and somewhat broken as he realized that it’s probably his last conversation with Krystal for a long time again. He just remained standing there on the staircase while listening to Krystal’s footsteps that’s faintly echoing all over the silent building, getting farther away from him until such time it disappeared from his senses.

 

“Goodbye, Soojung.”

 

The dusk is getting nearer and the frantic date of the younger Jung is as rattled as her. She has long worn her light usual make-up, an hour earlier but she just can’t pick her dress among the limited selection she has on her cabinet. She has taken out everything and even involved Luna’s dresses that obviously won’t fit her giant figure. Pacing everywhere, back and forth with dresses on her arms fitting it in front of the mirror, Sulli just can’t settle for one choice.

 

“Don’t you think we should help her Vic-unnie?” Luna whispered to her seatmate who’s also silently sitting up on the bedside while watching their frantic restless dongsaeng.

 

“She said we shouldn’t, so let her be.” Chilling Amber responded while reading magazines behind the two sitting up ladies in front of her lying down position.

 

“Unnie! Please help me! I don’t know what to wear!” Sulli wailed out of nowhere and finally kneels down in front of her unnies that have been holding back themselves from helping her out.

 

“First date problems, huh?” Victoria sighed.

 

“You should have asked for our help earlier Ssul, rather than acting so tough and independent.” Luna said.

 

“I just wanted to look cool since it’s my first date with Krystal. I never thought it will be this hard. Unnie, what should I do?” Sulli continues on wailing and even finds hugging Victoria’s legs for more intense pleading.

 

“What else but to help you dear? We originally came all the way here to our apartment to help you because we already knew you’ll get like this. Even Luna wasn’t able to sleep last night thinking of your first date.” Victoria said and pulled up the helpless Sulli to start the real make over.

 

“Don’t make it too flashy. Krys hates bright colors. Keep it neutral.” Amber advised from the bed to the three ladies who are now facing the dresser and she didn’t bother giving a hand to the overly feminine friends of them.

 

Sulli complained none of whatever Victoria and Luna are doing to her long semi-permed hair, retouching her make-up and customizing her dresses that used to look cheap and way too plain but with Victoria’s help, she was somehow able to turn it into a fashionable smart casual black cotton dress that matched with those black laced flats that she specially lent only to her. While Luna and Victoria serve as the artists, there goes the real artist Amber who serves the critique as someone who knows Krystal’s taste the most.

 

“I think you look fine now. Krys will like you that way.” Amber nodded in agreement on how the two transformed the plain Sulli into someone as gorgeous as her date.

 

When they heard Krystal’s car blowing its horns from the first floor, everyone got startled and begun giving the follower Sulli her final touches, from spraying a perfume all over her to giving her Victoria’s pre-loved satchel bag.

 

“Good luck. Have fun, Ssul.” Luna said as she pushed her out of the room.

 

“Give us a call when you feel uncomfortable. We’ll figure something out.” Victoria winked.

 

Sulli nervously nodded to them before she went down to meet her date, who is unknowingly more nervous than her. Krystal patiently waits for Sulli to get down from the apartment outside her car while rubbing her cold nervous palms together to calm herself down. Wearing white fitted jeans with black contemporary coat and black boots, which she also coordinated with her wavy yet straight dangling long hair, not even those town’s fashionistas can be cooler than her.

 

“Sorry to keep you waiting.” Sulli came running out of the apartment and met the stunned Krystal.

 

“You look… beautiful.” Krystal hardly expressed her honest thoughts at the sight of one gorgeous woman.

 

“And you look so cool.” Sulli praised back with an eye smile to cover up her tension.

 

Krystal clumsily moved from her stand as she offered her car, opening the door for the well-dressed woman. Sulli can’t hide her amazement with her date’s gentleness which she has never seen before, thus accepting the offer as she stepped inside the car which she has gotten used to ride.

 

“Damn, calm down Krystal. It’s just a friendly date.” Krystal cussed herself hissing in frustration before she also stepped inside her own car to start the long ride going to the art exhibit.

 

The first five minutes of the ride was nothing but an entire silence from the both nervous women. Sulli just sat there zipping as she’s refusing to initiate a talk whereas there’s Krystal who’s just safely driving and surprisingly driving way slower than her usual speed. Neither of the two can find a topic to open up and to break the silence hence Krystal took the initiative and the car’s radio to occupy their heavy atmosphere.

 

Though Krystal didn’t switch the channel intentionally, she ended up on a news channel which happens to be reporting, “It has been confirmed by the Kwons that they have already left Jung Group of Companies. The Jungs, although they haven’t made an official statement regarding this matter, it’s also been confirmed that the next in line president, Jessica Jung, has strongly declined her possible marriage with one of the most powerful business tycoons, Tyler Kwon. Because of these issues that consecutively hit the Jung Group of Companies, they are currently suffering from severe financial loses as other stockholders are also pulling out their shares from the company. How will the Jung handle this situation? Can they survive from continuous downfall?”

 

Krystal hit the radio off right after the bad news banged their silence and Sulli heard it clearly. Sulli noiselessly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter