Show them

But what about me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With shaking hand’s Seungri walked up to the railing, looking out over the black water and wondering how it would feel. How the water would feel against his skin as he fell into it, how it would slowly consumed him becuse he wouldn’t resist… why would he. He was an idiotic boy who thought he could become a star, who thought he could have something to live for.

 

But as he looked around he couldn’t see anything, he had nothing worth living for. Why was he still hesitating, this was his destiny. To vanish into that black water to never be discovered again. Would anyone look for him? Would someone be sad if he died. His hyungs wouldn’t care, they would just keep on living like nothing happend.. no.. they would live a better life than before. They wouldn’t have to deal with him all the time and they would be free to follow there dreams, he wouldn’t be there to bring them down.

 

Without realising it he had climed up and was now sitting with his legs

dangling over the black water, but he didn’t come any futher before his phone ringed. At first he wasn’t going to pick up because whoever it was that was calling didn’t care for him, but in the end he did.

 

“H.. Hello?” Seungri said, trying to keep his voice steady.

“Oh, glad you picked up Seungri.” a happy voice could be heard from the phone.

“Manager hyung, what is it?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter