Get out

But what about me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the door opened Hyunseung was on his feet, he had waited for what seemed like hours even though it had only been about twenty minutes.

“Hyunseung!” Jiyong’s voice was heard.

“I'm in here.” Hyunseung replied hoping they would hear him and soon enough the sound of running steps came closer.

 

“Are you okay?” Jiyong asked as soon as he stepped through the door. “Are you hurt anywhere?”

“I.. I'm fine hyung..” Hyunseung answered and was surprised that nobody had seem to notice Seungri yet.

“Are you sure?” Daesung asked as he stepped forward.

“It sounded pretty serious before.” Taeyang nodded.

“I'm fine hyung but Seungri-”

“Are you completely okay?” Jiyong interrupted him. “If anything happened you would tell us right?”

“Of course i would hyung but right now Seungri is the one who needs-”

“You're our favorite dongsaeng.” Daesang smiled warmly. “You can talk to us.”

“Yeah, we'll always be there for you.” Jiyong nodded.

“You'll get all the support you need from us.” Taeyang smiled.

 

Hyunseung looked at them like they were crazy, he couldn't believe what he was actually hearing.

“Hyung!” he said louder to earn the attention before he pointed towards the bed where Seungri was lying. “I'm not the one you should worry about.”

“Aish.. What did he do this time.” Jiyong sighed making Hyunseung’s eyes widened. “Always such a drag.”

“He's fine.” Taeyang said after casting one look at Seungri. “Did he call you to have someone to boss around?”

 

“Hyung!” Hyunseung yelled making the other jump. “He's really sick, aren't you worried?”

“Is he sick?” Jiyong asked and Hyunseung was glad to hear a bit of worry in the other's voice. “We should get out before we catch whatever he has, nobody can get sick now. He can take care of himself.”

 

‘Slap'

 

The whole room fell silent as Jiyong took a step back, a hand over his now hurting cheek. It seemed to take a while for them all to understand what had happened.

 

“Hyunseung?” Jiyong asked surprised as he looked at the white haired man standing before him, arm still raised as if prepared to land another slap. “Why.. Why did you-”

“I can't believe you!” Hyunseung yelled making all of them flinch. “How can you say something like that? He's your bandmate, he's your friend, your brother. How could you say something like that?”

“Calm down Hyunseung.” Daesung stepped in, trying to calm the other down but only further fueling Hyunseung anger.

 

“I didn't want to think my thoughts were right, i thought you were better than this!” Hyunseung yelled. “Have you any idea what you have done t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter