Time

But what about me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All eyes were on Jiyong as he walked towards them, stopping right before Seungri and to everybody's surprise he knelled down, head hanging low.

“Ji.. yong..” Seungri mumbled, looking at the kneeling man with wide eyes. “What..”

“I’m sorry Seungri, i’m really sorry.” Jiyong said softly, not looking up to meet anyone’s gaze. “I’m sorry for hurting you.. and i’m sorry for not being there for you. I know i have wronged you and i know it may be hard for you to forgive me but please… don’t leave Seungri, you can do whatever you want but i beg you not to leave, it wouldn’t be the same without you.”

 

Without him noticing Seungri’s eyes filled with tears, there was something with Jiyong’s words that cut deep into him. He didn’t know exactly what it was but he found himself feeling a little better, a little more hopeful than before. They were really sorry for how they treated him, they regret how they had been treated him all this time. He looked around the room, catching everyone’s eyes as he want. Hyunseung flashed him an encouraging smile, Daesung also smiled softly, Seunghyun looked at him with a guilty face while Taeyang nodded, like he was telling him to go on.

 

Seungri looked back to Jiyong who was still on the floor and that’s when he saw it, the familiar dark blue folder in the other’s hand. it was his song’s, it was the folder he kept all his songs in but he thought he had thrown it away all those weeks ago.

“Jiyong hyung..” Seungri mumbled reaching out to place a hand on the other’s shoulder. ”I.. I won’t leave..”

 

The older loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter