It hurt hyung

But what about me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you okay Seungri?”

 

Quickly turning around Seungri locked eyes with the owner of the voice and his eyes widened. He hadn’t expected to see him here, why was he here?

 

“Are you hurt Seungri?” Hyunseung’s worried voice moved closer but Seungri didn’t move. “Why are you crying? Did something happen?”

 

Seungri’s hand flew up to his face as he felt tears stream from his eyes, he hadn’t even noticed he was crying. He looked down to avoid Hyunseung eyes but he knew it was already too late.

 

“What’s wrong Seungri, please tell me.” Hyunseung pleaded as he lifted Seungri onto a chair, the younger not even trying to resist any more. “I’m your hyung Seungri, please trust me and tell me what happened.”

 

At the word ‘hyung’ Seungri finally lost it. He just broke down, tears now streaming unhindered down his face and he suddenly found it hard to breath. He couldn’t do it any more, he couldn’t pretend that everything was alright. He was too tired to keep up the happy maknae roll and he was tired of bottling all his feelings inside him.

 

Hyunseung didn’t say anything as he pulled Seungri into a tight embrace, letting the younger boy cry into his shoulder. He was worried about Seungri, he didn’t know what was wrong and he had never seen Seungri like this. The black haired boy looked so small and broken his heart was aching.

 

“Please Seungri..” Hyunseung said in a soft voice. “Please tell me what’s wrong, i can’t stand seeing you like this..”

He felt Seungri stiff a bit as the boy pulled away, he didn’t look at Hyunseung but even so it was clear he was still crying.

“Why are you here?” Seungri asked plainly.

 

Hyunseung hesitated a little, he wanted to know what was going on with Seungri right now but he also realised there was no way of forcing the boy to tell him so instead he pulled out a small black box.

“I came to give you this.” Hyunseung pushed the box towards the other. “It’s a birthday present.”

 

Hyunseung almost jumped out of his chair when Seungri suddenly looked up, his face clad with a shocked expression.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter