Forgive?

But what about me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Seungri woke up he found himself looking at an empty room and with a killer headache. At first he didn’t think much of it until he remembered what had happened before he fell asleep and he quickly stat up.

“Hyung..” Seungri felt something clench around his throat. “Hyunseung hyung? Hyunseung hyung!”

 

He heard something that sounded like glass shattering on the floor followed byt footsteps before the door flew open. it didn’t take more than a couple of seconds for Hyunseung to be by Seungri’s side, pulling the boy into a gentle hug and whispering into his ear, telling him that everything is going to be fine.

“Where were you?” Seungri mumbled once his panic attack had calmed down.

“I was just outside, don’t worry okay.” Hyunseung answered with a reassuring smile. “I’m not going anywhere from now on.”

 

“Seungri..”

Both boy’s turned around to see Seunghyun and Daesung standing in the doorway, looking at the duo with guilty eyes.

As soon as they made their presence known Hyunseung felt Seungri grab harder around his arm and the younger let out a slight whimper.

“Can.. Can we talk to you?” Daesung asked softly, looking towards Seungri who just shook his head violently.

“Seungri i think you should-” Hyungseung didn’t get to finish before a deafening scream cut him off.

“No! No i don’t! I can’t!” Seungri yelled, his breathing getting quicker by the second.

 

Hyunseung sighed before looking up at his two hyung’s standing in the doorway, shaking his head to tell them to leave before turning back to Seungri.

“It’s okay Seungri, it’s just you and me.” He carefully the boy’s hair, trying to calm his down again. “Just concentrate on your breathing, in and out.”

 

Hyunseung would lie if he said he thought this would go smooth. He knew the pressure Seungri had been under lately and he understood why the younger would have a hard time forgiving them.

 

“Do they hate me?” Seungri asked after a while of silent.

“No no, they don’t hate you Seungri.” Hyunseung quickly said, slowly the younger’s soft hair. “They love you very very much, Seunghyun and Daesung came in here to apologize to you. They knew t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter