I’m not like Hyunseung

But what about me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Seungri.”

 

Seungri looked towards Taeyang who sat on the floor oposet him.

“What is it hyung?”

“How much do you waight?” Taeyang asked suprising Seungri.

“Ehmm.. Im not sure.” Seungry thought about it.

“Come on.” Taeyang pulled him up onto his feet and walked over to the scale that stood by the side of the room.

“What’s this all about hyung?” Seungri asked confused as Taeyang pulled him onto the weight.

“I just want to cheek a thing.” Taeyang said looking at the numbers.

 

At that moment the other three walked intot he room.

“What’s happening?” Jiyong asked.

“I don’t know..” Seungri mumbled confused.

“63 kg.” Taeyang said.

“Have you been gaining waight Seungri?” Daesung asked.

“I guess so.”

“Hey, dosn’t Hyunseung waigh like 58 kg or something?” Taeyang asked.

“Yeah, something like that.” Jiyong nodded.

“You should train more Seungri, just like Hyunseung.” Daesung stated. “And maybe lay of all those snacks you’re eating.”

“And stop eating so much.” Jiyong put in. “You’re eating like dubel the portion that Hyunseung dose.”

“Ye hyung..” Seungri mumbled just loud enough to be heard, trying his hardest to keep a neutral face.

“That reminded me actully.” Jiyong smiled bright. “Wern’t we supose to help Hyunseung out with his new song?”

“Oh right!” Taeyang nodded. “I’m so exited to see what he has writen.”

“Me to, I’m sure it’s going to be awesome!” Jiyong laughed as they walked out of the room, leaving Seungri alone again.

 

At first Seungri had covered it up with lies and he had played ignorant but there was no denying it now, no way to hide from the fact that his hyungs had driffted away from him, far away.

“It’s a wonder they stayed as long as they did..” Seungri mumbled sinking down on the floor with his back against the wall. “Why did you ever think they liked you Seungri? You’re anoying and to hyper, you’re not funny and you can’t really come with anything to the group.”

Seungri buried his face in his ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter