It's time to go

But what about me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re too slow Seungri!” Taeyang yelled over the music in the dance room.

“Sorry hyung, i’ll do better.” Seungri yelled back, quickening his movement.

“Now you’re doing it to fast!” Taeyang sighed turning off the music. “Really Seungri, can’t you get it right?”

“But.. I was right at the beat..” Seungri mumbled looking down on his feet.

“No you weren't, you were so off.” Taeyang shook his head. “Maybe i should go and find Hyunseung, he’s a great teacher.. and student for that matter, he learned this dance in two days.”

 

There it was again, that name. At first Seungri had only seen himself doing things wrong and himself being worthless. But during this last week he understood that it’s not just that. His hyung’s doesn't see him because they only look at Hyunseung, they don’t have time for Seungri anymore. But he doesn't hate Hyunseung, he doesn't hate him because he knows they are right, Hyunseung is much better then him.

 

“Let’s stop there for today.” Jiyong sighed, sitting down on the floor.

“Okay, i’ll head home first.” Seungri quickly grabbed his stuff. “Don’t forget to come home for dinner like you said.”

“Yeah yeah.”

 

Seungri let out a deep sigh as he started walking towards the dorm. He had given himself a week and for some reason he had been so confident about it but now all that hope had just slowly slipped from his grasp. It was his birthday today but had he gotten as much as a ‘happy birthday’ from any of his hyung’s. Sure he had gotten a lot of birthday () from fans and other friends but it wasn’t the same. But he had decided to tell his hyung’s everything at dinner, he was going to tell them exactly how he felt.

 

They wouldn't just walk away from that. Even though they might be a little blind by the moment he knew they were caring people, if they understood what he was going through then they wouldn't just ignore him.. Right? Of course they wouldn't. They may be a little distant right now but they still loved him, he knew they did still love him even though they didn't show it.

 

As Seungri closed the front door behind him he suddenly felt himself fall. Luckily the door was behind him but it caught him by surprise as he slowly tried standing up but it only resulted in him falling back against the door. He had been feeling a bit feverish all week but it hadn’t been this bad. He had thought about telling his hyungs but he didn’t want to worry them over something so small.

 

As he felt his strength returning Seungri carefully stood up and after a few moments to steady himself he walked into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter