I promise

But what about me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up the next morning Seungri was meet with the familiar sleeping face of his leader. Jiyong was sitting on the floor beside the youngers bed, his head resting on the bed beside Seungri. Up close the leader’s face looked terrible, the bruising around the eye had gotte darker during the night and the small cut on his cheek was covered by a band aid. Seungri wondered what had happened to his hyung, di he and Taeyang get into a fight.

 

Without him realising it Seungri reached out, letting his hand hover right over the band aid on Jiyong’s cheek. But right at that moment the leaders eyes shoot open, making the younger freeze. For a while no words were spoken, they just looked at each other before Jiyong spoke up.

 

“How are you feeling?” Jiyong asked, slowly sitting up. “Does your head hurt, how is your fever?”

Seungri flinched slightly as Jiyong reached out to put his hand on the younger's forehead, the older man immediately withdrawing his hand.

“I’m so sorry.” The leader mumbled, looking down with a guilty face that made Seungri sigh.

“It’s okay… just..” Seungri sighed again. “Where’s Hyunseung?”

 

Seungri wasn’t sure but at the mention of the name Jiyong’s face seemed to drop ever so slightly.

“He had a photoshoot he had to go to..” Jiyong mumbled before standing up, getting ready to leave. “the other’s are away as well so tell me if there is anything you need.”

“Jiyong!” Seungri spoke up before the leader could leave. “Can… Can you stay with me.. only for a while..”

 

Jiyong looked at the younger surprised and Seungri quickly looked away, suddenly unsure of himself.

“It’s okay if.. You don’t have to..” Seungri mumbled but Jiyong quickly shook his head.

“No no, not at all.” Jiyong carefully sat down as far away from seungri on the man bed. “If you want me to stay then i stay.”

 

Silent feel between the two as Seungri slowly drifted back to sleep and even though he wasn’t sure he thought he felt a hand his hair, lulling him into a deep sleep. Seungri had always had a weakness when it came to people his hair, he just couldn’t help but relax.

 

When Jiyong was sure Seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter