Happy birthday!

But what about me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~A Year later~

 

Seungri sighed as he lay on his bed, it hadn’t been more the two hours since he came home from a all night photo shot and even though it was already ten in the morning all he wanted was to sleep. He would be halfway to dreamland by now if it wasn’t for Jiyong, the leader having told him not to fall asleep. He had no idea what the rest of the group was doing out there but he hoped it would be finished soon so he could go to sleep.

 

“Come out here Seungri!” Jiyong’s voice was heard from the outside the door and Seungri stood up, immediately feeling that just fall back on the bed. But regardless of that he still made his way to the door, opening it and stepping out into the surprisingly pitch black room. Immediately freezing in his step Seungri looked around to try and see something and his eyes landed on a soft light coming from the kitchen.

 

But before Seungri could investigate it the light became brighter, Seungri’s eyes widening as he realised what it was. Jiyong walked into the room followed by the rest of the group but it was the cake in the leaders hand’s that caught the makers attention. It was two layers, both black in color but the thing that stood out was the five figures on top of the cake. They might not have been the best made sculptures but Seungri immediately saw what they were supposed to be, courtesy of the hair colors.

 

“Happy birthday Seungri!” The leader beamed as he satt down the cake on the table before pulling the machine into a tight embrace. Seungri wasn’t really sure what to say so he just stood there, receiving a ‘happy birthday’ and hugs from the rest of the group also.

 

“It may not be the best looking cake..” Daesung started, looking at the cake with a smile. “But we made it ourself and i hope it at least taste good.”

“It looks fine.” Seungri smiled as he crouched down to take a closer look on the small figures on top, smiling as he realised that the figure in the middle was himself. “Did you make them to?”

“Yeah.. it took forever..” Jiyong sighed as he sat down beside Seungri. “Do you like it.”

 

Seungri only nodded as he let his eyes glide over the cake, a small smile spreading across his face before his thoughts were interrupted by Taeyang.

“Now it’s time for presents!” The main dancer said before dumping what looked like a ingmess into Seungri’s lapp. “I’m not really good at wrapping it so just look past it.”

Seungri nodded before quickly unpacking the layers of wrapping paper, revealing a wooden box, not bigger then his hand and when Seungri opened it he was meet with a ring. It was meant to wear on two fingers and on the front there were a big silver ‘V’.

 

“It’s cool.” Seungri smiled wide as he took up the ring and placed it on his hand, holding it up to get a better look before turning to Taeyang. “Thanks hyung!”

“Now it’s my turn.” Daesung smiled as he gave Seungri a big paper bag from which the younger pulled a big black long sleeve shirt. It looked about five times his usual size and on the front of it the word ‘Maknae’ was spelled out in white. “Now try it on!”

 

Seungri smiled as he pulled the sweatshirt over his head and as expected it was way to big for him but it didn’t matter, in fact it felt nice. A soft ‘aww’ could be heard from somewhere in the room which made them all laugh.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter