Promises

But what about me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey hyung.” Seungri said as he stepped closer to the other in the room.

“What is it Seungri?” Jiyong asked spinning around in his shair to look at the maknae.

“I just, i have some songs that i have been writing and i was wondering if you could take a look at the some time.” Seungri asked scratching the back of his head.

“Oh! I would love to Seungri!” Jiyong said excited, clapping his hands together.

“How about friday?” Seungri shone up.

“That sounds good, let’s meet here at six.” Jiyong smiled standing up.

“Okay, but don’t expect anything great.” Seungri looked down. “I’m not really that good at composing, unlike you.”

“I’m sure whatever it is it’s great, don’t worry.” Jiyong smiled. “You’re an awesome singer and i’m sure the songs will be awesome as well.”

 

Seungri smiled brightly, Jiyong was right as always.

“Ye hyung!”

“Aigo Maknae.” Jiyong pinched Seungri's cheek. “You need to stop being so cute.”

“Yah hyung.” Seungri quickly pulled away, rubbing his cheek.

“I need to go now but I’ll see you at home.” Jiyong ruffled Seungri's hair before walking towards the door.

“Don’t forget what you promised me earlier!” Seungri yelled behind him.

“Promise I won’t forget.” Jiyong smiled at him once more before walking out through the door.

 

Seungri smiled brightly as he walked out of the studio minutes later, he was really lucky to have a hyung like Jiyong.

“Oh Seungri!”

 

Seungri turned around and came face to face with with a mess of hair.

“Hi Hyung, what is it!” Seungri smiled brightly at Daesung.

“Well, I kind of need some help with the choreography.” Daesung sighed scratching the back of his head.

“I’m really not that good at it yet, you should ask Taeyang instead.” Seungri answered looking down.

“He’s busy right now and I prefer working with you.” Daesung flashed one of his smiles. “And don’t say that, you’re awesome at this choreography.”

“Thanks.. I guess I could help you.” Seungri smiled and started walking towards the dance studio with Daesung beside him.

 

~Two hours later~

 

“You got it now?” Seungri asked as he sat down beside Daesung on the floor.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter