Christmas Edition: The Family of Five

OHANA!

1. " WINTER "

 

 

 

 

Though it's not yet snowing, Yifan dont like Winter. But He's still thankful with it since cold weather is equivalent to a more cuddling session with his lovely wife.


He was about to reached for her when he realized that nobody's beside him.

Yifan jolted up to their bed and called for his wife.
Yet no one answered his call.

It's Sunday and he's very much aware that the kids dont have any extra classes to attend to.

The worried husband went out of the room without even bothering to clean his face.

He was about to go downstairs when he heard giggling inside the twins bedroom.


He slowly opened the door.

 


The curtain of the big window inside the twin's shared room was opened widely.
Winter's Sunlight is lighting the whole room.

Junhee was holding a sleepy Jongin in his arms. His oldest was slowly caressing his mommy tummy though his eyes were drooping trying to keep his self awake.
Sehun on the other hand was trying to breath on the window glass and draw something on the moist that was formed.

They're facing the window so they failed to noticed when Yifan started approaching them.

"Heart!" Sehun squealed.

"Yes, that's a heart hunnie-ah" Junhee smiled at her youngest.

"Good morning" Yifan then lifted Sehun up.

The boy was startled for a moment but grinned when he saw his Baba.

"Good morning Baba, we're waiting for the snow to fall." Sehun said.

"Really?" Yifan sat on the other side of the window seat, facing his wife. Sehun on his lap.


Junhee sweetly smiled at him and adjusted, the now sleeping, Jongin in her arms.

"You were not beside me when I woke up. It's cold." Yifan frowned.

"I was thirsty. Then I was just planning to check on them when I saw Hun dragging Nini infront of the window." Junhee chuckled.

"LOOOK!" Sehun exclaimed.

Snow started falling from the sky.

"Nini, the snow! The snow!" The youngest shaked his older brother.

Jongin, who was once again disturbed from his slumber, whined as an answer.

"Com'on you're going to missed the first snow!" Sehun reminded him.

Jongin bounced immediately.
He rubbed his sleepy eyes then stared at the window.

"See, it's pwetty!" Sehun said.

"Pretty" Jongin was awed.
"Mama, it's snowing"

"Yes baby, it's the first snow"
Junhee smiled at Nini.







The Twins are now happily sipping their hot chocolate while listening to some Nursery Rhyme.

Their Mama is making some breakfast.

"I dont like this cold weather, yet i cant totally hate winter" Yifan said then started sipping on his mug of coffee.

"Why?"

"More Cuddling. The cuteness of that two little munchkins." He points at his twin who's busy putting lots of marshmallows on their mugs.
" Your blushing face due to the cold weather" He hugged her from the back. His hands automatically landed on her bulging tummy.

"Next winter we will have a new recruit during the sightseeing of First Snow." Junhee laughed.

"Yeah! Can't wait to see her aswell."
Yifan added.

"You should love winter by then." Junhee said.

"Well, we don't have a great chemistry still but i think me and winter are friends now" Yifan laughed.





 

 

 



2. "CHRISTMAS TREE"

 

 

"I know me and your Baba promised you that we will build the Christmas Tree this weekend...." Junhee said during their break.fast.

The three kids lifted their heads up and faced their mother.

"Your baba will have an urgent meeting in Jeju and i have to accompany him. So the Christmas Tree will be a bit delayed for the next weekend......" their mother explained.

The twins nodded since both of them actually have school activities to attend to.

But the younger Wu has a perfect plan in her pretty head.

"It's ok Mama. Me, Ini oppa and Hunnie oppa will do it." Sophie grinned.

"Really?" Junhee beamed at her daughter.

"What?!" The twins looked at their sister ridiculously.

 


Jongin was frowning as he slumped on the sofa.

Sehun on the other hand is starting to unboxed the tree .

"You know, Ini oppa. We will actually finish this at an early time if you'll start helping us." Sophie said.

"It's you fault" Jongin snort at his sister.
"Me and taemin is planning to go bowling."

"Then start building the tree." Sophia glared at her older brother.

 

 


"No, Jongin oppa. You should not put that red poinsettia beside the one with the same color. Do it alternately with the gold one." Sophia complained at his brother.

Jongin's face is scowling. Still unwilling to do the job.

Sehun was testing the Christmas lights.

"Why aren't you scolding Sehun? He's not decorating the tree." Jongin points at his twin.

"I did the tree. Stop complaining and continue decorating." Sehun said.

"You two are teaming up against me." the older of the three frown.

"No one is against You, oppa. You're just being stubborn." The youngest said.

"I'm not gonna cook dinner." Jongin announced but still continue putting some christmas balls on their almost finish Christmas tree.

 

 

 

 

After an endless ranting from Jongin and endless scolding from Sophia.

The Christmas tree is  officially built inside the Wu Residence.

"Aww. It's so pretty." Sophie said.
"See the hard work is paid off. Our Christmas tree is so beautiful." She proudly said.

"I'm hungry" Jongin said but he's happy that they get to finish the tree.

"One last thing." Sehun handed the "star" to his sister.

"Can't reach it though" the girl pouted.

"Let's ask Mama and Baba to put that when they go home later. Atleast they will have something to contribute with the Tree." 
Sehun smiled

"Great idea." Sophie thumbs up.

"Who wants pizza? I'll order." Jongin announced.

"Hawaiian...." Sophie yelled.

"But no pineapples." The twins both said and laughed.

"You can put pineapples on the other half you know." Sophie grinned.

 

 

 

 

The house is a bit dark when Junhee and Yifan opened the front door.

But the big glass window near their foyer is now decorated with a beautifully lighted Christmas Tree.

Junhee smiled at her husband.

"They did a great job" Yifan commented.

Junhee hold his hand tightly and pulled him towards the tree.

A warm feeling then spread to the mother's heart when she saw her three kids lying on a mat placed underneath the christmas tree.

Pizza boxes are still on the floor and Jongin's laptop is still on with a Disney movie playing on it.

Sehun was curled up beside Jongin trying to share a little space of the mat

While the youngest, Sophia,  hoarded all the pillows beside her and got the biggest space on the mat.

"They're cute." Yifan said as he hugged his wife.

"Wish they won't grow up so fast" Junhee sniffed

"I hope so too." The husband agreed.

 

 

 

A/N:

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

XOXO