xvi. Strawberry and Cream

OHANA!

(Krisho is not official here - THROWBACK)

 

 


"CHOI!! I need more strawberry & cream cupcakes" Baekhee shouted

Junhee was busy stirring some batter for her  chocolate chip cookies.
She was happy that the Culinary Students let them borrow one of their kitchens.
It's the University Festival and this year different Clubs and Organizations decided to raised some funds for a Charity Foundation.
The Music Org is having a Dessert/Pastry Booth.

It's Minseok's idea. What can you expect anyway from a daughter of a famous restaurateur who owns chains of restaurants and cafés, not just in the country but internationally. And a younger sister as well from the well known patisserie, SungMin.

But this time it's not Minseok who will be doing the baking since Junhee volunteered to do that.

"But didn't you earlier brought out 3 dozen of that?" Junhee asked

"Well Chef Choi, that cupcake was the bestseller. The Psychology Department is ordering 2 dozen. 1 for the Tennis club and 3 for the Faculty."

"Oh my gosh! When do they want their cupcakes then?"

"I told them it will take some time to finish the cupcakes so they agreed to get the order after Lunch. Can you do that?"
Baekhee asked

"For the Kids who wanted to go to school, Yes i can do that. You can just sell first the oatmeal cookies and the redvelvet cupcakes." Junhee smiled.

"Can you and minseok unnie teach me how to bake too? You're making me jealous with your talents." Baekhee pouted.

"Then you should practice how to be patient first." Junhee grinned.

"Hey I'm patient"

"With the guy named Park Chanyeol only" Junhee laughed

"Psh, you and Minseok unnie are bullying me. How are you and that Kris Wu anyway?" Baekhee asked

"Well, we haven't seen each other lately since I think he's busy practicing for their final game this season." Junhee said. She's starting to prepare the ingredients for the new batch of strawberry&cream cupcakes.

"Is he courting you?" Baekhee grinned

"No Byun, he's not. We're just friends and i don't know him that much besides being the grandson of the Wu Empire."

"He will soon" baekhee said

"Whatever Byun."






"Where are you?" Kris said.
He was talking with Chanyeol on the other line.

It's been a tiring week of practice. The basketball team was so thankful that the coach took pity and gave them a break today.
It's University Fest anyway and they need to enjoy.

"I'm with Yixing, dude. Where here at Chen's Booth. The cupcakes here are indeed awesome."
Chanyeol said.

"Is that the Music Org's Booth?" Kris asked.

"Yeah, it is. I know you want to ask if she's here but sadly she's not." Chanyeol laughed.

"Shut up Park. I'm on my way there. Buy me something to eat" kris said.
But indeed he was disappointed that she's not there. It's been a long time since she last saw her.

"You're richer than me Wu."

"I know Park." Kris chuckled.

Chanyeol was ranting something when he heard someone was singing.
"Dude, i'll end the call. I heard someone singing."
He said

"That's creepy Wu, where the hell are you right now?" Chanyeol asked.

"At the Culinary Arts building" kris said and ended the call immediately to find the owner of the that voice.
It was coming from one of the kitchen/cooking rooms of that building.
He can seriously smell strawberries as he walk towards the said room.

Who would have thought that the person he badly wanted to see right now was the owner of that beautiful voice.
She was singing a song while mixing something.
How can someone be this so pretty with just wearing a plain sweatshirt match in jeans plus apron.

She's like an angel.


"Please don't scar this young heart. Just take my hand" she sings.


Kris silently enter the room.

"I was made for loving you, even though we're maybe hopeless heart just passing through"



Junhee wasn't aware that she has an audience.
She was putting the second to the last batch of cupcakes on the oven while still singing her currently favorite song.


"I don't know what we should do, all i know is darling i was made for loving you."


When she finally turn around..

"Nice voice" kris suddenly said.


She was shocked seeing Kris. The guy was standing in front of the counter table while grinning at her.

"Yahh! You scared me" she said.

"I'm sorry" he laughed.

"It's not funny. Be thankful i wasn't holding something. What are you doing here?" Junhee frowned.

"I was just passing by. I was about to go at the school grounds to see some of the booths and to meet up with Chanyeol. But i heard someone singing. So I thought i might be able to see a ghost this time" he said

"Now you think I'm a ghost?" She pouted.

"Well, now I know It's not a ghost, it's an angel" Kris smirked.

"How sweet of you Mr. Wu" she cutely (for Kris) glared at him.

"You bake? So you're the one who's making that cupcakes the whole University was talking about since this morning" Kris said

"Was it seriously that tasty?" She asked.

"I don't know i haven't tasted it yet. But everybody said it's great. So it must be that delicious. Hadn't you tried your own work?"

"No i did not. This would be the last batch. Do you want to try it?" she said offering him a piece of the cupcake.

"I'll try it if you'll try it too." He said.

"I have to finish this though so i'll try it later. You should try it first" she said. (Too much Try though. Lol)

"We'll try it together. I'll help you with the last batch so you could finished it immediately. I bet you've been here since this morning. You smell like strawberries too." He laughed.

"Do i smell bad?" She pouted

"Didn't I just said you smell like strawberries? How can that be bad?" He smiled.

"Your a sweet talker huh, Mr. Wu?"
Junhee said

"Maybe! Com'on how can i help you?"

"Brush some butter on this so the cupcakes won't sticked." She instructed.






"Finally!!" She said as she put the last set of cupcakes on a box

"That was great! Though my hand was aching because of too much mixing. And it's sticky"
Kris said

"Well, who told you to play with the unused batter anyway? So childish!" She grinned.

"Are you mocking me Choi Junhee?"

"Childish!!" and stick out her tounge at him

Kris, without warning, wiped his hands, covered with the cupcake's batter, into Junhee's face.
Junhee's eyes widened with what he did.

"You did not just do that Wu Yifan"

"Now you're calling me by my real name. Is Choi Junhee angry now?" He smirked.

Junhee glared at him and lifted a bowl of flour. She then took a handful and started throwing it towards Kris.





"Thank you so much for volunteering to help me  get the cupcakes, Chanyeol." Baekhee smiled.

"No problem" Chanyeol smiled at her too.

"Shouldn't you be thanking me too" Yixing said from behind

"Thank You Yixing" Baekhee said but her eyes was still glued at Chanyeol

"That was insincere though" Yixing frowned.


The three of them heard a loud laughter as they approached the room Junhee was baking at.

"Is someone with Junhee? Why is she laughing?" Baekhee asked herself

"Was she alone earlier?" Chanyeol asked

"Yeah"

"Wait, i know that voice? Was that Kris?" Yixing said.

They walked faster towards the room and found the cutest pair in the world.

Kris black shirt was now white due to the flour. On his head was a big stainless bowl. Did he just use that as a helmet?

Junhee's face were covered with batter. Her hair were full of white flours. She's still holding a handful of it and was about to throw it to Kris.

"You look dumb Kris Wu" Chanyeol laughed.

The two were frozen on their position.

"You just made a mess on this room guys. We're not helping you on cleaning this." Yixing said.

"Ahmm.. Hello" Junhee shyly smiled at them.
Then she glance at Kris beside her.
The man do really looked  so dumb right now, with the bowl on his head. He look so cute for Junhee though.
She can't help but giggled at the sight.

"What are you laughing at?" Kris asked.

"Cute" she said.


"You two are adorable" Baekhee squealed.
"Let me take a picture of you both"

"NO!!" The pair both said.

 

 

A/N

(Failed) FLUFF!

I'm writing too much throwback. I should be starting with Baby princess right now.  Oh and she don't have a name yet.

Love you guys. Leave me some comments and feel free to suggest some ideas. And don't hesitate to request, i'll do my best to accomodate that ^^

NP: I was made for loving you by Tori Kelly ft Ed Sheeran

Xoxo