xix. YES!

OHANA!

 

"Here you go" Kris handed the fruit juice to Junhee.

"Thanks Fan" she smiled

"Do you need anything? I could buy a sandwich on a  nearby  cafe" Kris asked as he sat down beside her.

"This is enough. I'll eat later" junhee answered.

"They aren't together yet right?" Baekhee asked Minseok. Yifan and Junhee could still hear them since the two girls were just sitting on the other side of their table.

"No they are not" minseok grinned

"But they  act as a couple already" baekhee chuckled.

"We can hear you guys" Junhee said.

"So Kris, your graduation will be two months from now. What's your plan? Is it your engagement with Junhee?" Baekhee asked

"BYUN BAEKHEE!!" Junhee scolded her bestfriend

"What? You'll still end up together."

"That's too early to say Byun" the blushing Junhee said.

"Junnie's right Baekhee. It's too early for that. But i'll do my best to make it happen" Kris smiled.

"He's sweet" Baekhee squealed.

Junhee, though she was so flustered with the topic, can't help to feel so delighted with Yifan's confession. She's so thankful that he is so patient with her.

 

 

 

"I can't believe this Unnie, you will be graduating soon" Junhee squealed.

They were on a sleepover at Minseok's house.

"So are you going to make it official now with Yifan?" Minseok grinned.

Junhee just smiled at her.

"Eyyy i know that face Choi Junhee. Well basically the two of you are exclusively dating and he's been courting you for almost a year now so I guest it's time." Minseok said.

"You're right unnie. But he's  busy right now because of graduation, their last final game and he will be starting his training at their company."

"It's ok, it's for the future of your kids. Oh you will be the wife of the next CEO of Wu Corp."

"But i wanted to teach music first and ballet so it's still a long way to go. We were just trying to know each other better." Junhee said.

"Psh! You know him so well. Didn't you realized that. All the foods he dislikes, his favorites. You know everything about Wu Yifan. And vice versa"
Minseok ranted.

"Ok ok! You beat me there Unnie. But still, we don't need to rush things. We will  start first by making it official." Junhee smiled.

"Ehhh. I'm so excited for you." Minseok squealed.

"But i'm more excited for you unnie. When will the wedding be?" Junhee asked.

Then minseok's smile brightened.

Finally Kim Jongdae had the guts to asked her to marry him.
It was on her birthday and she was the happiest woman alive ever on that day.

"Definitely it's not this year since he'll focus first on his senior year and his planning to apply as a music teacher at the Seoul High. Maybe after he settle down with everything."

"I'm happy for you unnie." Junhee said slightly tearing up.

"We're both happy for each other" Minseok laughed.

"And i'm not happy for myself"
A frowning Baekhee barged in to minseok's room.

"Eyyy you're late Byun" minseok said.
"And what's with that face? Did the university decided not to let you proceed on Senior Year?"

"When will Chanyeol confess!" and she burst out crying.

"Heyyy! Stop wailing. You look ugly but not as ugly as Junhee when she's crying" minseok laughed.

"YAAAH! unnie!!" Junhee pouted.

"Seriously Jun you're the prettiest girl i have ever known" Minseok said and she can hear the still bawling Baekhee saying she's pretty too.
"But i dont like seeing you cry, you look constipated"

Junhee just frowned at her and turned her attention to Baekhee.
"What's with the drama?"

"Byun, you don't have to push on things. Be patient remember. If Chanyeol likes you that much he'll eventually confess to you." Minseok said.

Baekhee sighed.
"Ok. Do you have food? I'm hungry!"

"You're asking the daughter of a restauranteur if they have food?" Junhee laughed.

"Yeah, just go straight to the kitchen!" Minseok said.

Baekhee went out of the room.

"Aren't we being harsh on her regarding her feelings towards Chanyeol?" Junhee asked.

"We need to do that Jun. She's being too pushy with Chanyeol. I can see that Chanyeol likes her. But i dont want that giant to rush things just because Baekhee is so persistent. I don't want her to hurt herself in that process." Minseok said.

"You're right unnie. But you know how hard headed Baekhee. She's so stubborn" Junhee sighed.

 




"Congratulations!" Junhee greeted Yifan.

They were at Heechul's bar for a mini celebration.
Baekhee was with Chanyeol (that's expected).  Chen was whining some nonsense, saying it will be sad because he won't be going to the University with his Minseok anymore.
Yixing was enjoying the party  since he will be starting his doctorate course as soon as possible

"You should add Good luck on that since i'll be starting my training right after this" he chuckled.

"Really? Then my gift is good since this will be your good luck charm." Junhee smiled.
She handed to him a small box

"Can I open this already?" He asked

"No not yet, just open it when you're at home" she said.

"Oh, but you as my good luck charm is enough though." Yifan grinned

"Cheesy as always. But wait till you see my gift ok? Ah, i want to go home now." Junhee pouted.

"I'll drive you home" he said

"It's ok i already called Siwon oppa to fetch me here. So you don't have to worry." Junhee said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am!" She smiled "You should open it at home ok? Not here!"

"Copy that, Madam!" Yifan grinned.






"What's that you're holding?" Yixing asked

He was with Yifan at the latter's bachelor's pad.

"It's Junhee's gift." He grinned.
Just the thought of her makes him so happy.

"You do like her huh?" Yixing asked

"I love her Xing. Though i know it's to early to say that. He's different from all the girls i've dated before. She's even much different from you know who "my one serious girlfriend in the past".
Yifan said.

"Ahhh lovebug indeed." Yixing laughed.

"Waiting for her will be worth it. I'm confident with that" he smiled

"You know why you fell  for her?"

"Why?" Yifan asked

"She's like Auntie YingMei" Yixing smiled

"My mom?"

"She's the type of woman whom you can easily pleased. Though she grew up in a very rich and prominent family, she's very humble and down to earth. That's Aunt YingMei. And that's Choi Junhee aswell."

"I guess your right Xing. She's simple but then you can still see the elegance. She's a princess. And i'm doing my best so she can be my queen" Yifan smiled.

"Ahh, goosebumps dude. Stop being cheesy. Gross!" Yixing cringed.

"Yaah! I'll go to my room now. Go make yourself at home"





[To Junnie ♡]
        I'm home. Will open your gift now!

 



He texted Junhee and started opening the small box.

It's a basketball keychain.
Yifan smiled. Indeed it's Junhee's gift since she's so obsessed with cute things.
He also found a small light blue paper inside the box.



"Congratulations! You haven't found my special gift yet right? Since you're not calling me" he read the writings on the paper



"What's with this Junie?" yifan chuckled as if he will be answered.

"The Lid Fan, the power of the Lid."  Junhee. wrote at the bottom of her letter


"What's with the lid?" he asked himself.
He flip the lid of the box and found a word.



'YES!'

 

 

"Huh? Yes?" Yifan was confused.



He was lost for a moment.


Then he remembered.


"Shoot"
He immediately reached for his phone to call that someone who can clarify everything.

He can't hear everything besides the ringing on the phone and his heartbeat

As if the world had stop  when Junhee answered the call on the third ring.

"Jun......." Yifan called for her name







"Hi BOYFRIEND, took you so long" a giggling Junhee answered

 

 

A/N

It's a "YES" ^^

I want to update more but got so many office works lately. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WAITING!!! 

For all the readers that requesting for HunHan and Kaisoo, I hope you could all wait for it. I have something for them very very soon. Krisho is my priority now since i have lots of drabbles for them (besides they are the main character here). AND I can't let go of baby SeKai yet! T.T

For now you are all free to suggest some ideas for my future drabbles! ^^ that would be a great help ^^

Got something for Myeon Myeon's birthday tomorrow!!

 

Xoxo