LOVE (Part 1: Xiuchen and HunHan)

OHANA!

 

 

I.

 

 

"No Jongdae." Minseok said. Her eyes still on her laptop.

"But it's 21st of the month this saturday!' He whined.

Minseok looked up and glared at her boyfriend.

"You're so whiny" she said.

"And I won't stop if you won't say yes." He said.
He's so persistent.

"And where are you going to take me this time? I've got lots of school works to do Dae." Minseok said.

"Just say yes. And i'll take care of it." He grinned.

"I don't like you" she frowned.

"Ofcourse you don't, coz you love me." Jongdae laughed.







"Busan?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yes" Jongdae grinned. He held her hand and drag themselves inside the subway station.





It's still a one hour train ride to Busan and Minseok regretted not bringing her laptop. She might have added something on her thesis rather than staring outside the window and listen to her boyfriend's soft snoring.

The boyfriend, who once again promised her with an exciting trip, is lying on her shoulder and peacefully sleeping.

"I hate that you always plan a long trip for us but i'm still expecting on how will this turnout." She frowned while looking down at Jongdae's face.

The boyfriend snuggled closer to her, face buried on the juncture of Minseok's neck.

"Why do I love you?" She chuckled.

"Minnie" he mumbled on his sleep.

"Coz you're my Jongdae!" She answered her own question.




"I know a cafe where you can bake and decorate your own cake. And you know how well known Nampodong is for their exotic street foods right?" Jongdae excitedly said.

They are strolling around the busy street of Nampodong in Busan.

"I can actually bake a cake at home if you want and you can do the decorations!" Minseok said.

"But there's no exotic street foods"

"I can cook brains." She giggled

"Gross" Jongdae cringed.

"And you know that fertilized baby duck egg?" She said.

"Yah Minnie." The boyfriend frowned.
"Stop it. Lets go eat some pizza."

"Or eyeballs?" She laughed

"Yaaaah!!" Jongdae whined.






The ocean's breeze is calming that Minseok can't help but take a deep breath.

"Ah, this is wonderful" she smiled while looking at the waves.
"As always you're an awesome travel buddy Kim Jongdae."

"And an awesome boyfriend!" Jongdae smirked.

"And whiny." She laughed.

"Why are you like that to me?" Jongdae pouted.

"Coz I'm Kim Minseok, and i'm a noona  to you"

"No, you're my love" Jongdae said.
"I know you're so stress with school works. And i hope this little trip of ours will help you relieved from that stress." He sweetly smiled.

"As always, my Kim Dajung" Minseok giggled.
 

 

"Happy Minseok is equivalent to a Happy Jongdae."

"I love you" she leaned closer and whispered

Jongdae will always be there for her, to be her happy pill.

"I love you more minnie." Jongdae hugged her back.

 

 

 

II.


Sehun finally got the day off he needed. From all the hectic lessons for his board exam and the building plans he was ask to do for the expansion of his Uncle Siwon's hotel in Thailand.

He was thankful that Luhan is a very understanding fiancee, though he's still guilty that she was left alone on the planning of their wedding.

He will make it up to her starting tonight.

Sehun decided that he will just take a bath, have a nap and ask her to have some dinner.
But the supposed to be nap was turned into a 5 hours of slumber.

It was already 8pm when Sehun woke up.

"!" He cursed.

He immediately went inside the bathroom. Hoping it's not too late to ask his fiancee to eat dinner on their favorite chinese restaurant.

But as soon as he went out of his room, he was surprised by the image of that certain someone who's happily singing in front of the kitchen stove.

"Hannie?" He called

"Hey, you're awake." She looked back and smiled.

"What are you doing here?"

"Obviously I'm cooking dinner for my fiance." She chuckled.

"I was about to call you and ask you to have dinner outside." Sehun said.

"No need. This will be finish in a few minutes. Will you please change back in to a more comfortable clothes. Ok?" The girl smiled.

Sehun nodded and smiled back.

 

 



"Thank you for the dinner. Your cooking skills are getting better now huh?" Sehun grinned.

Luhan is sitting in between of Sehun's long limbs.
His arms wrapped around the petite body of the girl.
 They're going to have a Disney Movie Marathon, as requested by his girlfriend.

"I don't want to be called as a useless wife you know." She pouted.

"Useless? What useless? You're the sweetest music teacher I have ever known. And I told you that I don't care if you don't know how to cook. I'm still ok with eating ramyun.'' Sehun said.

"I know. I just still want to learn." She said and softly touched his chin.
 It's a habit of hers.

"But don't pressure yourself ok? And you know how much guilty I am in not helping you with the wedding prep." He frowned.

"You don't have to worry. Me and Kyungsoo are doing great. You're the one who look so tired."

"I'm very much happy that everything's done. I can finally help you." Sehun said.
He buried his face on her hair and smell her scent.

Strawberry as always.
 

"I'm excited" she said. She link their hands together.

"Hannie.."

"Hmm?"

"Do you wanna go to China?"

"Why? What for?" Luhan looks up.

"You won't hate me right?" He asked.

"Eh? Why would I hate you?" She's confused.

"Well i've been hiding this for a long time and i'm just waiting for the right time to tell you. This is  the right time."

"You're scaring me Wu Sehun." She pouted.
" Are you a saddist? Like Christian Grey?"

"What? Who the hell is that?" Sehun was confused too for a moment.

"A fictional character. He's into !" She giggled.

"You've been reading too much Hannie. I am not into that."  He glared.

"Then what?"

Sehun gulped and took a deep breath.

"I found your real home in China." He said.

Luhan's eyes immediately focus on Sehun's face.
She was quite for a moment.

"Hannie?"

"Where in China?" She softly asked.

"Beijing. It's an ancestral house. The caretaker told me that the house was owned by the family of your biological father but they decided to sell it when bankruptcy hit their family business."
Sehun explained.

"And my biological mother?"

"She's one of the householdmaid of that   house. She and your real father had an affair. He got her pregnant but since the family was against with their relationship they decided to arranged a marriage for him to a rich woman. They even asked your real mother to abort you.
But she left, scared that they might harm her. She used some of her money to go to Busan. That's where you were born. She then met  someone who  helped her go to US but only her. She needs to leave you. So she decided to leave you in a church, believing that God will lead you to a more loving parents."

"How did you know all of this?" Tears are already flowing out of her eyes.

"I meet a woman once in Busan telling me that she knows your real mother. She saw you once on Uncle Sungmin's resto. She said that You look alot like your mother."

"D-did she tell you her name?" Luhan asked.

"Lu Hua. She's leaving with her husband and daughter in New Jersey."

"And my father?"

"He owned a small business in ShenZhen, he don't communicate with his family anymore. He got a divorced 2 years ago and has been leaving alone."



That was Too much of information and Luhan doesnt know how to react with that.
Realizing that finally the missing pieces of her past are slowly attaching itself in to the puzzle.

She burst out crying from too much emotion inside her.

"Why did you have to find them?" She cried.

"I have the feeling that though you're happy with what you have right now you still wanted some answers. You wanted to complete the puzzle. And as someone who love you so much I wanted to help you." Sehun answered. He tightened his embraced.

 "You don't have to Hun. You've done so much for me. And i don't know how to repay you." She cried harder.

"You having here beside me. Your happiness. It's enough" he smiled and wiped her tears.

"God indeed lead me to a loving family. I grew up having enough, even more than enough rather. Mom and dad and daeulie showered me with care and love. I have Aunts and Uncles who supported me. I have a bestfriend who accepted me. I have you." Her heart is bursting with emotions.

"But yeah there are still something missing. My past, my origin, where did i really came from? Who am i?"

"You're Luhan. And God brought you to us. God brought you to me." He smiled

"H-have you met them?" She asked.

"I've talked to your mom thru a phone call. Auntie Minseok too. I went to see your father in shenzhen but he's not there."

She made up her mind. She gathered all of her courage and speak.

"I want to go to China." She stared at him

"Are you sure?"

"I want to do this before our wedding." She smiled.

"And your mother?"

"We'll invite her." She said.

"Hannie..."

"They are a part of me Hun. But you know that my real family is here." She smiled and hugged sehun.

"You're the best as always." She whispered in his ear.

"I love you." He grinned

"I love you too, so much" though with teary eyes She giggled.

"I love you even more" he leaned down and kissed her.






"Hannie..."

"What is it again?'


"I bought the ancestral house in Beijing."


"WHAT?!"

 

 

 

A/N:

A super late Valentines chapter. 😚

Xoxo