ix. Stupid Love

OHANA!

To all who requested for a ChanBaek chapter, here you go. This is kinda lame. But please DON'T HATE ME! ^^

 

 

 

 

"Byun, where are you going?" Minseok asked. She was at the counter.
She's the temporary barista for Pumpkin's.

"Somewhere only Chanyeol and I know" Baekhee grinned.

"Psh! Seriously?" Minseok frowned.

"Yeah. And how's Luhan?" Baekhee asked

"She's doing fine. I'm so excited for her 2nd birthday." Minseok squealed

"Obviously! You and and jongdae are so obsessed with her. I'll go now. Thanks for the coffee." Baek said and started walking at the cafe's exit.

"Yah! Pay for that!" Minseok shouted.

"Eyyy. What are friends are for?" Baekhee laughed.


 

Baekhee can feel the soreness on her feet now. Why the hell did she wear a high heeled shoes anyway?
She's been walking around that mall for almost an hour now.
She heard her phone ring. She immediately answered thinking it was Chanyeol.

"Where are you?" she asked.

"I'm with Yifan." Junhee answered. It was her who called Baekhee.

"Oh Junnie, what is it?" Baek said.

She was a bit disappointed.

"I just want to asked if you know any florist? Since you're the one who has more connection in this field." Junhee asked

"Oh, sure i'll message you her number."

"Thanks Baek! I dont know what to do without you." Junhee laughed at the other line.

"Since it's your wedding i'm willing to help you
 But next time it won't be free anymore" she laughed too.

"Alright Byun. Bye, love you" junhee said.

"Love you too Choi" and she ended the call.


She's so happy for her bestfriend.

Finally, Junhee and Kris will get married. And the bride is so hands on with the preparation. She and Kris could actually hire professional wedding planner but Junhee insisted that she wanted to do all the planning. Though Kris don't want her to be so stress. but what can he do, he can't even disagree anyway.

And yes Baekhee can feel the jealousy towards her two bestfriend. Minseok is so lucky with her married life with Jongdae. And little Luhan definitely brought them much happiness. Now Junhee would be the soon to be wife of one of the most influential man in the country.

Yes, her relationship with Chanyeol was ok.
 But she keep on asking why there is no much progressed.

They have been together for almost 2 years now.
She admits that she was the one who made the move for the both of them to be closer. And she truly loves Chanyeol.
The giant even gave her enough attention  but lately she noticed that they have been so distant with each other.
Maybe because Chanyeol was so busy on their company since he's taking over the position of his father.

She looked at her watch. He's late or did he forgot again that they have a date today?
She was frustrated but she needs to understand Chanyeol's work sometimes.

Then she remembered that their company closed a deal with a big client yesterday. Maybe he was still at his condo.
She decided to go at her boyfriend's condo. It's Saturday anyway and sometimes she was helping chanyeol to clean his place. She's excited to cook the dish she learned from Chanyeol's mom.

 

She punched in the code to unlocked the door.
Chanyeol's coat was on the couch but the living room was still clean.

She went to the kitchen to check the fridge. She was thankful that she did some grocery before going there since only canned beers, water and a container of kimchi was the only things inside the fridge.

She decided not to wake her boyfriend yet. She started preparing for the ingredients.

She was in the middle of cutting some vegetables when she heard the door of Chanyeol's room opened.

Oh my! He's awake now and she wasn't even finished.

 

But instead of hearing Chanyeol's voice she heard somebody else.

"Is your head still aching? Do you want me to make you some coffee" the unfamiliar voice said.

"Aren't you sweet huh? Yes please" her boyfriend answered.

"Is black coffee...ohhh! I think you have visitor"

Baekhee finally saw the owner of the unfamiliar voice. And though she already know, it was indeed a girl.

She was wearing Chanyeol's shirt. Why would't she know it was her boyfriend's shirt, It was her gift to him.

And even the dumbest person could guess that the girl slept on his boyfriend's bedroom.

"What?" Chanyeol asked.

Chanyeol's eyes widened when he saw Baekhee on the kitchen.

"Baek..."

Her whole body stiffened.
She couldnt move.

It's as if time stops for her and all she could see is Chanyeol and that in front of her.

Her mind were full of unspoken thoughts.

"Why?" But that's the only thing she said before she started running out of that place.

"!" Chanyeol said.

He followed Baekhee outside.

He caught her arms.

"Baek..."

She looked at him. Her eyes  were full of sadness. She wanted to cry but she don't want him to see that she's weak.

"Let me go Yeol!" She said.

"Baek I-I dont know what say but i-i'm sorry" Chanyeol don't even know where to start.

He messed up  big time.

" So she's back from outerspace?" She forced a laugh.

"She's your ex-girlfriend right? The one who left you coz she needs to pursue her modelling career in Australia?"
She's holding back her tears.

She don't want to breakdown.

"Baek..."

"Stop calling me Baek." She shouted
" I was waiting for you for almost an hour. How stupid i am to think that maybe you were just tired from work. Yeah you're tired. Tired of having all night am i right?"

He was silent

"I've been doing my best for this relationship Yeol. Did i deserved this?" She asked.

"I messed up Baek I know. I've been forgetting all our planned dates. I know sorry isn't enough. But- but maybe we need to sort things out for the both of us. Maybe we need to take a break..."

"Is that what you really want Park Chanyeol?"

He couldnt even looked at her.

''Did you really love me in the first place? Or maybe i was just the one assuming that you did."
She started walking away but Chanyeol was still holding her arms.

"Let me go Park. You can do whatever you want now. If you wanted her back into your life then do it. I dont care." She said.



 

Rain started falling from the sky.

The same thing with her tears.

Why is she so stupid?

She forced herself to Chanyeol in the first place anyway but she's so idiot to assume that maybe he will love her.

Maybe because she expected too much.

 She was hoping everything will work out for the both of them.

"Jun" she said.

She can't stop crying.

"Baek? Are you crying?What happened? Where are you?" Junhee asked on the other line.

"It hurts Jun. So much!!" She said.

She wasn't strong!

 

She was falling apart!

 

 

 

A/N 

 

DON'T KILL ME!! Don't hate Chanyeol!!!

Well i went overboard with the ChanBaek's love story. You don't have to worry they would still be together in the end, right? They will still have Kyungie. Let's just put some angst in this couple (though I know I'm not that good with angst!) 

Oh my i'm sorry with some extreme words i used in this chapter. And please don't hate me if i used that certain someone as a reference for Chanyeol's ex. i don't hate her, it's just that she's the only person who came in to my mind first. And i didnt even named her so....

I love you guys. Thank you so much for all the love you gave for this fic. I'll do better next time! 

Xoxo

PS. I don't know what to write next for this couple.What did i get myself into HUHUHU! And i hope i could finish the chapter i wrote for Luhan's Birthday tomorrow. ^^